BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

The DOJ or Garland is not interfering.... He's an honest ace, contrary to the right wing media whores who say lies.... that y'all hang out with, and believe!I
Oh, then tell us where this "honest Ace's" investigation is at with Joe.

That’s what Comer is claiming and even THAT is fucking lame
We havent even gotten Joe's bank records yet, yet we STILL know that he has received a minimum of $244,400. I know this is a shock to you because, you are a democrat and therefore completely uninformed.

We havent even gotten Joe's bank recirds yet, yet we STILL know that he has received a minimum of $244,400. I know this is a shock to you because, you are a democrat and therefore completely uninformed.
All of it accounted for.

Loans being paid back

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

Once again, this shows that the Bidens are STUPID.

Any self respecting politicians take their bribes in cash in amounts of hundreds of thousands of dollars. But not Joe Biden. He only accepts his bribes in three monthly installments totaling $4100, payable by corporate check. What a putz.

We are currently doing a makeshift investigation because, the people that are supposed to do it, refuse to. Why bring him to court now with only partial information is known? Why not wait until Biden loses the election and rhen use the full force of the DOJ and FBI? Thats what we are going to do, in case you were wondering.
So, you are going to use the DOJ to prosecute your political enemies eh?

Wow! Y'all are such two faced critters, falsely pointing fingers at others for what you actually plan to crookedly do when and if in power..... You're hypocrites....the whole lot, or you.

Because Hunter Biden bought a truck with the money his father loaned him. There's a cheque from his father for the loan. There's another cheque buying the truck, and then there's the ownership for the truck.

Also, this happened in 2018, when Joe Biden wasn't in office or even running for office.
The mumble-bum Mueller Report was nothing.
A big fat ZERO!!!!!!
Swing and a MISS!
Same with the sEnAtE rEpOrT
You were PLAYED, and you bought it ALL!!!!
Again, there's that lack of SELF-AWARENESS.
Unbelievable.
:rolleyes:

Oh, and take off, hoser!

All of it accounted for.

Loans being paid back
Claiming they are repayments for a loan means nothing. Unless they have a documented agreement in writing and timestamped in an email or something, they will go to prison.

You cant bribe someone and then get away with it by merely claiming it was a loan repayment. Everyone would make that claim if it was a get out of jail free card.

YES! Of course thats what we are going to do. You guys let the genie out of the bottle, so now you will reap the whirlwind for it.

Wow! Y'all are such two faced critters, falsely pointing fingers at others for what you actually plan to crookedly do when and if in power..... You're hypocrites....the whole lot, or you.
Exactly. Claim “they “ are doing something when “they” are not and then use that as an excuse to do it yourself.

That is what a second Trump Presidency would be about.

Using the Congress and the DOJ to destroy democracy

Claiming they are repayments for a loan means nothing. Unless they have a documented agreement in writing and timestamped in an email or something, they will go to prison.

You cant bribe someone and then get away with it by merely claiming it was a loan repayment. Everyone would make that claim if it was a get out of jail free card.
You’re so full of shit

The mumble-bum Mueller Report was nothing.
A big fat ZERO!!!!!!
Swing and a MISS!
Same with the sEnAtE rEpOrT
You were PLAYED, and you bought it ALL!!!!
Again, there's that lack of SELF-AWARENESS.
Unbelievable.
:rolleyes:

Oh, and take off, hoser!
You can tell you are just regurgitating what you've been BRAINWASHED to believe by your handlers, and have NOT EVER READ the Mueller Report!

Once again, this shows that the Bidens are STUPID.

Any self respecting politicians take their bribes in cash in amounts of hundreds of thousands of dollars. But not Joe Biden. He only accepts his bribes in three monthly installments totaling $4100, payable by corporate check. What a putz.
You think those are the only bribes he received? :cuckoo:

Sure, thats how much THOSE payments were. What the fuck makes you think those are the only monies that Joe received?
Well that's the thing, unlike you cosplayers I don't use my imagination, I go by facts. The fact is this is all you got and it happened when Joe wasn't even in office. When are you going to stop letting Republican politicians make fools of you? 😄

Exactly. Claim “they “ are doing something when “they” are not and then use that as an excuse to do it yourself.

That is what a second Trump Presidency would be about.

Using the Congress and the DOJ to destroy democracy
Godboy certainly agrees with that and he’s not alone. It’s a Trump thing

Well that's the thing, unlike you cosplayers I don't use my imagination, I go by facts. The fact is this is all you got and it happened when Joe wasn't even in office. When are you going to stop letting Republican politicians make fools of you? 😄
Who cares about "when Joe was in office"? Are you under the impression that shields him from anything?

Furthermore, the total (once again for the uninformed democrats dipshits) is $244,400. That is serious prison time already, but we will find SOOOO much more between now and the election. We havent even seen Joes bank records yet, but we salready got him on the hook for a quarter million in bribes.

Forum List

Back