BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Your disbelief in the obvious is not convincing anyone. Your party is going to end up taking the fall for his bribes. He will pardon himself, but democrats will then pay the price for it. This corruption will haunt democrats for decades.
You lack facts and substitute claims of “it’s obvious”.

It’s obvious to me that this investigation‘s primary purpose is to help elect a Republican president and not finding the truth.

If you cared about the truth, you guys would have taken a few minutes to cross reference the emails you have access to, which is journalists did immediately after Comer started talking about it.

1701786645393.jpeg

You guys didn’t do that. Maybe because you’re lazy. Maybe because you’re incompetent. I think it’s probably because you didn’t want to know, since that wouldnt help your narrative.

You lack facts and substitute claims of “it’s obvious”.

It’s obvious to me that this investigation‘s primary purpose is to help elect a Republican president and not finding the truth.

If you cared about the truth, you guys would have taken a few minutes to cross reference the emails you have access to, which is journalists did immediately after Comer started talking about it.

View attachment 868361

You guys didn’t do that. Maybe because you’re lazy. Maybe because you’re incompetent. I think it’s probably because you didn’t want to know, since that wouldnt help your narrative.
None of your awful counters are going to mean anything next year. Youre just saying shit.

Joe WILL lose the election and then he WILL pardon himself. The moment he does, the entire world will know the truth. Democrats either lied for years in order to protect the most corrupt politician in US history, or you guys are too fucking stupid to see the obvious. Either way, your party is going to pay a steep price, desevedly so.

All Nixon did was put a bug in a room, yet we STILL talk about him 50 years later. No one is ever going to forget what you guys did.

None of your awful counters are going to mean anything next year. Youre just saying shit.

Joe WILL lose the election and then he WILL pardon himself. The moment he does, the entire world will know the truth. Democrats either lied for years in order to protect the most corrupt politician in US history, or you guys are too fucking stupid to see the obvious. Either way, your party is going to pay a steep price, desevedly so.
Can you explain what is ”shit” about what I and others are saying?

These transfers are just reimbursement for a car payment. We have emails backing this up.

What is the rebuttal? Stop with the childishness.

Can you explain what is ”shit” about what I and others are saying?

These transfers are just reimbursement for a car payment. We have emails backing this up.

What is the rebuttal? Stop with the childishness.
I find this tactic boring. You only address one fact and ignore ALL the other shit.

If you want to believe Joe is innocent, be my guest. It isnt going to help you though. In fact, your denials are going to crush your party. No one will ever forget your denials.

All Nixon did was put a bug in a room, yet we STILL talk about him 50 years later. No one is ever going to forget what you guys did.
We won't be able to pardon himself from his conviction down in Georgia. :funnyface:

We won't be able to pardon himself from his conviction down in Georgia. :funnyface:
Once Joe is exposed as corrupt when he pardons himself, the public is going to not going to be happy if they see another thing done to Trump. The corruption is going to disgust and enrage US citizen, and not just conservatives.

I think youre being short sided if you think a pardon is Trumps only option. The Supreme Court could overturn EVERYTHING you guys did to Trump.

I find this tactic boring. You only address one fact and ignore ALL the other shit.

If you want to believe Joe is innocent, be my guest. It isnt going to help you though. In fact, your denials are going to crush your party. No one will ever forget your denials.
Whats boring about it? If you think you’re right, why wouldn’t you address the facts?

I don’t think you can. What I find boring is someone like you who doesn’t want to make a coherent argument and just wants to posture.

If you had facts, you’d argue the facts. Instead you’re pounding the table and yell like hell.

This thread claims that these payments are evidence of bribery. Turns out they’re evidence of a car payment.

Once Joe is exposed as corrupt when he pardons himself, the public is going to not going to be happy if they see another thing done to Trump. The corruption is going to disgust US citizens.
You fail whites would first need to convict Joe of something before he was able to pardon himself. Where's the evidence you fail whites are capable of that? 😄
I think youre being short sided if you think a pardon is Trumps only option. The Supreme Court could overturn EVERYTHING you guys did to Trump.
They could but they're not going to because yours is a party of cuck whites. :funnyface:

Whats boring about it? If you think you’re right, why wouldn’t you address the facts?

I don’t think you can. What I find boring is someone like you who doesn’t want to make a coherent argument and just wants to posture.

If you had facts, you’d argue the facts. Instead you’re pounding the table and yell like hell.

This thread claims that these payments are evidence of bribery. Turns out they’re evidence of a car payment.
We know about a quarter million that Joe has received. Your lame tactic is boring and im not going to play along.

You fail whites would first need to convict Joe of something before he was able to pardon himself. Where's the evidence you fail whites are capable of that? 😄
Where the fuck did you come up with this? You are wrong dude. That is NOT how pardons work.

Youre fuckin dumb. :cuckoo:

You never even addressed the conversation. You merely threw a tantrum.
There is no conversation to be had with you. You regurgitate bullshit or say it's obvious with no shred of facts. Every single post. You are not to be taken seriously, a clown in other words!
MAGA

But....

There is no doubt he will argue and has argued already, the trial has to be postponed till after he leaves office....2029....it'll be brought to the SC court..... :eek:
Will it? All you have are hopes and dreams and fantasies. 😄

The Supreme Court has already told Trump to shut the fuck up about his election crying. Why do you imagine they'll feel any different about him crying over facing a court of law? 😄

Where the fuck did you come up with this? You are wrong dude. That is NOT how pardons work.

Youre fuckin dumb. :cuckoo:
Why would Joe need to pardon himself you clown? You fail whites haven't convicted him of anything. Do you know what a pardon is, fail white?

We know about a quarter million that Joe has received. Your lame tactic is boring and im not going to play along.
My friend, the facts are never lame.

The fact that you want to avoid them speaks to your insecurity.

And what was the crime? What was Joe allegedly being paid a quarter of a million to do, that was criminal or even unethical??? What was the QUID PRO QUO....the tit for tat, the bribe in exchange for precisely what, in return for the money you falsely claim, was from the Communist Party's government???

That's the part you brainwashed Trumpers can not seem to grasp or even answer, that is needed and required.

You are clueless! Ignorance is bliss and all....but this is a bit too much!!!! Expand your mind's knowledge...

Forum List

Back