BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

Why would Joe need to pardon himself you clown? You fail whites haven't convicted him of anything. Do you know what a pardon is, fail white?
God youre dumb. Surely you must know that im going to throw all these comments back in your dumb face a year from now. I do it all the time. Digging up old democrat posts is one of my favorite hobbies.

Why are democrats always short sighted about EVERYTHING?! These comments of yours are going to be embarrassing a year from now.

If it were Trump, the IRS, the FBI and the Media would be on the Biden Bribery Syndicate like locusts on a corn field.

Where the fuck did you come up with this? You are wrong dude. That is NOT how pardons work.

Youre fuckin dumb. :cuckoo:
Trump can not pardon himself. This was already reviewed by the same DOJ legal counsel that said a president can not be charged while serving, (which is bullshit imo)...

The same DOJ legal counsel at the time determined that Nixon COULD NOT pardon himself.....as Nixon wanted to do...

And this is why, it was up to President Ford.

Man, y'all Trumpers are making a huge mistake....

His presidency will be nothing but court cases and chaos.... He will accomplish NOTHING good, for this nation! He is the DESTROYER of this Nation and our constitution and our laws, and he is the DIVIDER.... as Satan is the divider....

Divide and conquer, and the blinded by hatred you, will let it happen, with a smile on your face, and scream childishly, that you WON! YAY, YOU WON! You won by destroying this once great, United states...

Last edited:
Bribery, you stupid fucking idiot. Where have you been the past 3 years? :cuckoo:
Bribery? You silly idiot, Bribery REQUIRES A BRIBE.... FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN.

What was Joe being bribed to do, by the Chinese?

God youre dumb. Surely you must know that im going to throw all these comments back in your dumb face a year from now. I do it all the time. Digging up old democrat posts is one of my favorite hobbies.

Why are democrats always short sighted about EVERYTHING?! These comments of yours are going to be embarrassing a year from now.
I look forward to addressing your fail white status when your hope of salvation from the Supreme Court fails. 😄

Who cares about "when Joe was in office"? Are you under the impression that shields him from anything?

Furthermore, the total (once again for the uninformed democrats dipshits) is $244,400. That is serious prison time already, but we will find SOOOO much more between now and the election. We havent even seen Joes bank records yet, but we salready got him on the hook for a quarter million in bribes.
LOANS you moron. Private loans paid back

Huge fail twerp

But does it matter when Joe Biden could shoot a man in the street and not lose any voters?

Forum List

Back