BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Business Entity Owasco Made DIRECT Monthly Payments to Joe Biden – WITH RECEIPTS!

I look forward to addressing your fail white status when your hope of salvation from the Supreme Court fails. 😄
I still have no idea what "fail white" even means. Stop saying weird shit. If you want to be racist, you could at least do it with some clarity. :cuckoo:

Alll you people have a year old story about three payments made in 2018.

You have no proof that and without proof you ain't got shit. 3-Payments on truck is NOT bribery.
If we have no proof, then you have nothing to worry about, which begs the question, why do you guys spend so much time debunking things that dont even exist? Do you see me debating flat earthers? Hell no! I wouldnt waste one second on that pointless exercise.

Why do i get the feeling that you are as well aware of the mountain of evidence against the Bidens as i am. :laugh:

Denying the obvious is not a good strategy.

Last edited:
I still have no idea what "fail white" even means. Stop saying weird shit. If you want to be racist, you could at least do it with some clarity. :cuckoo:
Republican voters are the fail whites. They aren't the elite whites. They aren't the whites most likely to have a college education. They're the poor, ignorant, Bible clinging, fail whites. And it's not racist, it's just the demographic realities of your fail white party.

Joe was bribed to get rid of Shokin in Ukraine, which is precisely why you added that little part in the end where you said, "by the Chinese". Your childlike debate tactics are obvious to anyone with an IQ above 75, and it shows how dishonest you are.

If you want to know more about the bribery in China, how about waiting for the investigation to end first?
We'll clarify.

1. Shokin was investigating Burisma.

2. Hunter Biden introduced Metabiota to Burisma.

3. Hunter Biden was on the board of Metabiota, a company that collects dangerous viruses.

4. The Communist Chinese at the Huazhong lab were doing gain-of-function experiments on the exact virus that was (first collected [italics]) by 3.

duh

Republican voters are the fail whites. They aren't the elite whites. They aren't the whites most likely to have a college education. They're the poor, ignorant, Bible clinging, fail whites. And it's not racist, it's just the demographic realities of your fail white party.
You believe that anyone without a college exudation is a failure? Do you really want to stand by that statement?

If we have no proof, then you have nothing to worry about, which begs the question, why do you guys spend so much time debunking things that dont even exist? Do you see me debating flat earthers? Hell no! I wouldnt waste one second on that pointless exercise.

Why do i get the feeling that you are as well aware of the mountain of evidence against the Bidens as i am. :laugh:

Denying the obvious is not a good strategy.
And now you’re complaining that people are pointing out the stupidity of Comer’s narrative.

You believe that anyone without a college exudation is a failure? Do you really want to stand by that statement?
They're less successful on average than the college educated. Calling you a fail white is just a hilariously provocative way of pointing out that the liberal, progressive whites are your betters.

They're less successful on average than the college educated.
Is that true? What exactly are you basing this claim on? Also, thats a LONG way from your original comment. Are you walking back your previous statement?

Last edited:
No, im pointing out YOUR stupidity.
Stupidity is getting all excited about payments to Joe Biden without doing any research into what they were for.

That’s what Comer did. It’s embarrassing how quickly the story was debunked after he started running with it.

It just demonstrates again the investigation isn’t about the truth, and you guys have no credibility.

Money laundering, influence peddling, espionage, treason, etc. Biden is now busted.

You are a gullible mush brained moron. Lay off MAGA Media, it will keep killing brain cells.

Stupidity is getting all excited about payments to Joe Biden without doing any research into what they were for.
It was part of a shell company that was taking bribe money from China. If you want anyone to believe these "loan repayment" excuses, we are going to need a significant amount of evidence for that claim.

Is that true? What exactly are you basing this claim on?
Facts. Maybe if you were educated rather than ignorant you'd know them too.
Also, thats a LONG way from your original comment. Are you walking back your previous statement?
Nope. You're the fail whites. The poor whites. The whites who are more likely to believe in zombie Jesus than biological or social science. You're basic Bingos.

^^^This poor boy is so enslaved, he's happy to tell us who his "elite whites (masters)" are.

LOL

It was part of a shell company that was taking bribe money from China. If you want anyone to believe these "loan repayment" excuses, we are going to need a significant amount of evidence for that claim.
Like emails detailing the purpose of the
payments? We have it.

Amazing how you demand significant amounts of evidence to disprove you but don’t demand any evidence to support your own accusations of bribery. Guilty until proven innocent.

Forum List

Back