Breaking! In Desperate Attempt To Defeat Roy Moore, Democrat Operatives Registering Felons To Vote

must really suck to have such a shitty party

that they are forced to registering illegals and felons

to try and catch up

--LOL

the "illegal and felon " party

--LOL

to try and catch up

--LOL

--LOL
It really isn't funny though... These fuckers really are desperate. And that can make some of them quite dangerous. As the failures continue to mount; so too will the severity of their attempts to disrupt our nation. The congressional baseball game may have only been a prelude of things to come. Trump is only just getting started with his first term; and look how outrageous the actions of the left have been. They keep pushing, and besides shattering any chance to redeem any value from what's left of their party... They may need to be placed on a watchlist.

to try and catch up

--LOL

--LOL
It really isn't funny though... These fuckers really are desperate. And that can make some of them quite dangerous. As the failures continue to mount; so too will the severity of their attempts to disrupt our nation. The congressional baseball game may have only been a prelude of things to come. Trump is only just getting started with his first term; and look how outrageous the actions of the left have been. They keep pushing, and besides shattering any chance to redeem any value from what's left of their party... They may need to be placed on a watchlist.

indeed violence is a tool of the leftists

The Republican Governor of Alabama signed a law passed by the Republican Congress of Alabama that gave some felons their voting rights back.

And then you fucking hypocritical partisan hacks cry like 4 year olds when people follow the new law.

What the hell is wrong with you people??

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Republican Governor of Alabama signed a law passed by the Republican Congress of Alabama that gave some felons their voting rights back.

And then you fucking hypocritical partisan hacks cry like 4 year olds when people follow the new law.

What the hell is wrong with you people??

It's fun to watch them rant about something, blaming it on Democrats, when it was the Republicans who wrote and passed the law. :lol: :lol:

the felon party

--LOL

sign em up

--LOL

fuck the police while you are at it

--LOL

Yep, the GOP is the felon party since they are the ones that gave the felons their voting rights back

fact dems favor felons

Fact...the Repubs passed the law and the Repub signed the law.

so what

they are not the ones feverishly signing them up

the felon party

--LOL

sign em up

--LOL

--LOL

Yep, the GOP is the felon party since they are the ones that gave the felons their voting rights back

fact dems favor felons

so what

How do you know the party affiliation of the one guy in the story? Do you assume he is a Dem because he is black?

the felon party

--LOL

sign em up

--LOL

--LOL

fact dems favor felons

so what

How do you know the party affiliation of the one guy in the story? Do you assume he is a Dem because he is black?

--LOL

oh stop it

--LOL

even YOU are smarter then that

--LOL

Forum List

Back