Breaking! In Desperate Attempt To Defeat Roy Moore, Democrat Operatives Registering Felons To Vote

Yep, the GOP is the felon party since they are the ones that gave the felons their voting rights back

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

fact dems favor felons

Fact...the Repubs passed the law and the Repub signed the law.

so what

they are not the ones feverishly signing them up

How do you know the party affiliation of the one guy in the story? Do you assume he is a Dem because he is black?

--LOL

oh stop it

--LOL

even YOU are smarter then that

--LOL

So that is a yes, noted for future reference

fact dems favor felons

Fact...the Repubs passed the law and the Repub signed the law.

so what

they are not the ones feverishly signing them up

How do you know the party affiliation of the one guy in the story? Do you assume he is a Dem because he is black?

--LOL

oh stop it

--LOL

even YOU are smarter then that

--LOL

So that is a yes, noted for future reference

my mistake i guess you are not that smart

--LOL

Citizens IN JAIL, in prison, can vote, here in Maine, while they are serving time....

All states were just like mine....men in prison never lost their right to vote.

It was Only AFTER the civil war and the black man was given the right to vote, that the southern states began changing their laws to restrict prisoners and ex felons from voting , because in the South most prisoners and ex felons were black. The next 25 years all states but 2 changed their "who can vote" laws.....Vermont and Maine did not. Near all of their prisoners were white.....No need to disenfranchise the prisoners up here.....

This shows the reeking desperation that's ensuing in an attempt to defeat American Patriot Roy Moore. Felons should never be able to vote, anywhere.

Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push
It seems that all one would have to do is remind that overwhelmingly Christian population in Alabama that any democrat who would replace Moore would push more gay marriage/ gay adoptions (contractual banishment of children from either a mother or father for life) or weird dudes allowed in women's bathrooms.

The Gay Marriage vs Children's Rights Impending Legal-Collision Looms Closer

Dumont v Lyons 2017 : Will Fathers (or Mothers) Be Judicially-Legislated Into Irrelevance?

Alabama is one of like six states that has protected fatherhood and motherhood by allowing adoption agencies to refuse to adopt to gay "marrieds". Why all the GOP fuss? Alabamans will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more forgiving of a man dipping his whanger outside the marriage than they would of a twisted she-male whipping out his dick with the blessing of the democrat leadership in a ladies bathroom where their wives and daughters are huddling in fear. Remember Target??? Target stocks lose 10 billion HARNESS that momentum fer crissakes!

Why make this hard on yourselves GOP? USE your toolbox!! Go to the mattresses. They always do. They already have. :Boom2:FIRE BACK For fuck's sake...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back