🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

rC3mBTA.jpg

Obama should be impeached and tried for treason.

Clinton should be jailed.

In any sane nation that would happen.

Not here. We have to wait til a new election.

Good job Obama.

Let's bring in more lions right??? All the while he demonizes the "sheep dog" cops who hunt the lions.

Obama has made a legacy of demonizing our cops and military. And most Democrats happily cheered him on and joined in on it.

Now....the "Lions" as ISIS just called them hit Cali. And the sheep dogs are on the hunt. Some days it seems the sheep aren't worth it. But when the lion shows his face....the Dogs fight.

God Bless them.

Americans should not be afraid of old women and children! Muslims love us!

America's sheep dogs smell lion. It's time for fucking limp wristed liberal sheep to shut the fuck up and stand aside.

The isis should be nuked and then we can focus on infrastructure, science, r&d and education...

That is what we should do!

Yep. And we have enough nuts here to deal with already without adding all the jihadis.

But....Obama and Clinton want thousands more. Open borders. Protect us from global warming.

Someone said global warming is the biggest threat to America. Who was that again??? Ah...doesn't matter. Well....how many did global warming kill in California today? Because radical Islam killed 14.

The isis should be nuked and then we can focus on infrastructure, science, r&d and education...

That is what we should do!

Yep. And we have enough nuts here to deal with already without adding all the jihadis.

But....Obama and Clinton want thousands more. Open borders. Protect us from global warming.

I agree that we shouldn't bring anymore in.

Lakhota just blamed Bush for this. Wow. Amazingly typical liberal.

Obama has made a legacy of demonizing our cops and military. And most Democrats happily cheered him on and joined in on it.

Now....the "Lions" as ISIS just called them hit Cali. And the sheep dogs are on the hunt. Some days it seems the sheep aren't worth it. But when the lion shows his face....the Dogs fight.

God Bless them.

Is it for true Bucs90? I've been doing blowing up our inflatables and not been in touch in the past few hours.

Yeah, Bush fucked us really long time!

It was the Crusades. Left wing whackos have been telling us for years. Didn't you get the memo?

The CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST. Where did I hear that before? Hmmmmmmmmm. Got to think on that.

God Bless them.

Is it for true Bucs90? I've been doing blowing up our inflatables and not been in touch in the past few hours.

ISIS just praised the attack. FBI Director said terrorism is a possibility but not confirmed. He said 1 of 3 attackers is a FEMALE.

I may end up wrong. But if I had to bet my life on it at this moment....it's Muslims.

Forum List

Back