Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!
I asked you a question, did they get their guns legally or not? answer dumb fk.

BTW, they weren't on any list, so you are incorrect as always libturd.

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
http://www.newsweek.com/terrorist-watchlist-no-bar-buying-guns-400959
So you think that our rights protected in the constitution should be subject to the government arbitrarily removing them on a whim without a court?

That is exactly what you are suggesting happen if you support government 'watch lists' affecting your second amendment rights.

Our Constitution also states that every American is due process of law......yet the leader of the GOP clown car has suggested that he will not allow any Muslim into the country, whether American or not. How is it that some parts of the constitution are revered by Republican/conservatives, but other parts are ignored? Ah, yes, and the one about separation of church and state? Also, how about that "every person born in the US" is automatically a citizen, but Republicans want to change that and make it only eggs that are fertilized in the US should be American citizens?

You can't have it both ways.
"Our Constitution also states that every American is due process of law....."
From the people who want to remove your Constitutional Rights removed by simply having an unnamed desk jockey put your name on a list for no reason.

so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
So you think that our rights protected in the constitution should be subject to the government arbitrarily removing them on a whim without a court?

That is exactly what you are suggesting happen if you support government 'watch lists' affecting your second amendment rights.

Our Constitution also states that every American is due process of law......yet the leader of the GOP clown car has suggested that he will not allow any Muslim into the country, whether American or not. How is it that some parts of the constitution are revered by Republican/conservatives, but other parts are ignored? Ah, yes, and the one about separation of church and state? Also, how about that "every person born in the US" is automatically a citizen, but Republicans want to change that and make it only eggs that are fertilized in the US should be American citizens?

Most of what you stated is an outright lie. Even without those lies about Trump - which is nonsensical because what he actually stated is more than anti-American enough to attack him without false embellishment - your point is moot considering I do not 'want it both ways.' I have never supported Trump (and do not support the GOP either). The sad part is that I bring up a valid point in your hypocritical statement and you 'defend' it by pointing at the other guy and saying he does it too.

How about you actually address the point rather than trying to deflect with irrelevant and false statements.

From the people who want to remove your Constitutional Rights removed by simply having an unnamed desk jockey put your name on a list for no reason.
But.. but.. but.. TRUMP.
07.jpg

But.. but.. but.. TRUMP.
07.jpg
What Trump said was bad policy, but not unconstitutional.

But.. but.. but.. TRUMP.
07.jpg
And counter to what we stand for as a nation as well as what makes up the core of our values.

If we are going to let terrorism dictate the core of what we are and do then we have already lost - that is exactly what terrorism strives to accomplish.

But.. but.. but.. TRUMP.
07.jpg
Why's it bad policy?

But.. but.. but.. TRUMP.
07.jpg
And counter to what we stand for as a nation as well as what makes up the core of our values.

If we are going to let terrorism dictate the core of what we are and do then we have already lost - that is exactly what terrorism strives to accomplish.
What is it we stand for? Sucker?

We don't have open borders, what the fk are you talking about?

Edit: PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!! San Bernardino remember the victims

Last edited:

Forum List

Back