Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

Mertex is brain damaged, and anti-American, which is why I have her seditious ass on ignore.

Says the radical, hate-filled psuedo Christian who lacks intellect........who doesn't mind the shredding of the Constitution by those radical Republican presidential wannabes.
says the dumb fk that doesn't complete a post. you dude, what about those guns? did they get them legally? Would they have gotten them legally with a no terror list? Come on fk nut, answer the questions.

Read my post again, mental pygmy. I said folks like you don't want anyone denied guns including idiots like the ones in SB.....so, idiot, even putting them on a list wouldn't have mattered, according to you defected brain idiots.
I asked you did they get them legally or not? answer dumb fk libturd.

I answered you, idiot. But you are too ignorant to understand it.

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
http://www.newsweek.com/terrorist-watchlist-no-bar-buying-guns-400959
[/QUOTE]
sure you did you stupid libturd, you posted it was the republicans fault for not allowing the list. You wrote it. would you like me to go repost it for you?

Says the radical, hate-filled psuedo Christian who lacks intellect........who doesn't mind the shredding of the Constitution by those radical Republican presidential wannabes.
so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!
I asked you a question, did they get their guns legally or not? answer dumb fk.

BTW, they weren't on any list, so you are incorrect as always libturd.

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
thank you. Now were they on a list? See what you fail to recognize is if they aren't on a list then the list is useless. And, the list is not a safety net

Idiot.....what is wrong with you? Even if they had been on a list they would have been able to buy the guns....because idiots like you don't think anyone should be denied guns. Terrorists that are on no-fly lists are able to get guns because of the ignorance of many conservative gun drooling idiots who don't want anyone denied guns.

And the list keeps them off planes, so it isn't useless.....

Mertex is brain damaged, and anti-American, which is why I have her seditious ass on ignore.

says the dumb fk that doesn't complete a post. you dude, what about those guns? did they get them legally? Would they have gotten them legally with a no terror list? Come on fk nut, answer the questions.

Read my post again, mental pygmy. I said folks like you don't want anyone denied guns including idiots like the ones in SB.....so, idiot, even putting them on a list wouldn't have mattered, according to you defected brain idiots.

[/QUOTE]

here you go, your blame the repubs post about the list they weren't on.
Americans should not be afraid of old women and children! Muslims love us!

Dear wasn't a Muslim........I guess he loves you too!

And, pat yourselves on the back......gun loving Republicans/conservatives don't want idiots like these to be denied guns. Way to go Republicans.

If you don't want to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists or retards, like you.....then you are responsible for the crimes they commit.

You're the one that is having trouble understanding, so maybe you just need to read it over and over and over, idiot.

Last edited:
so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

thank you. Now were they on a list? See what you fail to recognize is if they aren't on a list then the list is useless. And, the list is not a safety net

Idiot.....what is wrong with you? Even if they had been on a list they would have been able to buy the guns....because idiots like you don't think anyone should be denied guns. Terrorists that are on no-fly lists are able to get guns because of the ignorance of many conservative gun drooling idiots who don't want anyone denied guns.

dude, you are truly a dumb libturd a devoted one at that, but you are stupid. They weren't on a list. So this list is garbage if it doesn't contain the names. And anyone on the list would merely use someone who isn't on the list if they were actually on a list. Again,why the list is useless. You want a safety net, it is what all libturds want, you want to protect someone from themselves libturd.

here you go, your blame the repubs post about the list they weren't on.
Americans should not be afraid of old women and children! Muslims love us!

Dear wasn't a Muslim........I guess he loves you too!

And, pat yourselves on the back......gun loving Republicans/conservatives don't want idiots like these to be denied guns. Way to go Republicans.

Well, it's the truth....you don't want idiots like these to be denied guns....you don't want anyone to be denied guns....even those on no-fly lists.

Why don't you have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

sure you did you stupid libturd, you posted it was the republicans fault for not allowing the list. You wrote it. would you like me to go repost it for you?

If you don't want to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists or retards, like you.....then you are responsible for the crimes they commit.

You're the one that is having trouble understanding, so maybe you just need to read it over and over and over, idiot.[/QUOTE]
first, learn how to use the board. next, again, your argument is complete garbage so thanks for playing stupid libturd games.

dude, you are truly a dumb libturd devoted one at that, but you are stupid. They weren't on a list. So this list is garbage if it doesn't contain the names. And anyone on the list would merely use someone who isn't on the list if they were actually on a list. Again,why the list is useless. You want a safety net, it is what all libturds want, you want to protect someone from themselves libturd.

Listen fucktard....post where I said they were on a list. And you seem to think you have an answer for everything....that's because you are a brainless idiot.

And, explain how those on no-fly lists are able to fly even though they are on no-fly lists? Prove that they have, idiot, or STFU!

So where is the other guy? That should be everyone's top concern.

You're the one that is having trouble understanding, so maybe you just need to read it over and over and over, idiot.
first, learn how to use the board. next, again, your argument is complete garbage so thanks for playing stupid libturd games.

Oh, I know how to use the board. Why don't you learn how to use that one-cell brain of yours?\

When Trump becomes President I hope he opens internment camps for liberals until we win the War on Terror. They clearly are rooting for the Islamic terrorists.

dude, you are truly a dumb libturd devoted one at that, but you are stupid. They weren't on a list. So this list is garbage if it doesn't contain the names. And anyone on the list would merely use someone who isn't on the list if they were actually on a list. Again,why the list is useless. You want a safety net, it is what all libturds want, you want to protect someone from themselves libturd.

Listen fucktard....post where I said they were on a list. And you seem to think you have an answer for everything....that's because you are a brainless idiot.

And, explain how those on no-fly lists are able to fly even though they are on no-fly lists? Prove that they have, idiot, or STFU!

post #163. I reposted your original post of blaming the repubs for the deaths because they don't want to vote for a list. So sir, you implied it all day long they were on a list. Why else post what you posted about the list and blaming repubs? Do you even know what you posted? funny libturd, doesn't even remember what he posted. Funny shit these libturds.

Oh, I know how to use the board. Why don't you learn how to use that one-cell brain of yours?\
I only use one for libturds like you.

post #163. I reposted your original post of blaming the repubs for the deaths because they don't want to vote for a list. So sir, you implied it all day long they were on a list. Why else post what you posted about the list and blaming repubs? Do you even know what you posted? funny libturd, doesn't even remember what he posted. Funny shit these libturds.

Bwahahaha.....you posted what was on your brain.......nothing. Looks like you're the one who doesn't know how to post!

You only have one.....so, you have no other choice.......:badgrin::badgrin:

Bwahahaha.....you posted what was on your brain.......nothing. Looks like you're the one who doesn't know how to post!
yeah I missed the quotes, ate my foot didn't I. doesn't excuse you not admitting it though does it? That sir is typical libturdness.

You only have one.....so, you have no other choice.......:badgrin::badgrin:
I only need one to discuss in here. Why use them up when I don't need to?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how those on no-fly lists are still able to fly? Where's your proof?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how those on no-fly lists are still able to fly? Where's your proof?
why do i need to explain that? I have no interest in the no fly list. I have interest in people who are allowed to enter this country illegally who have false names and addresses. I give two fks about a no fly list.

Forum List

Back