Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

Americans should not be afraid of old women and children! Muslims love us!

Dear wasn't a Muslim........I guess he loves you too!

And, pat yourselves on the back......gun loving Republicans/conservatives don't want idiots like these to be denied guns. Way to go Republicans.
those folks would have gotten them anyway. Nice try, but you have no idea what you're talking about. I say, you can't make this stuff up. Your ignorance of reality is ignored.

And, pat yourselves on the back......gun loving Republicans/conservatives don't want idiots like these to be denied guns. Way to go Republicans.
those folks would have gotten them anyway. Nice try, but you have no idea what you're talking about. I say, you can't make this stuff up. Your ignorance of reality is ignored.
Mertex is brain damaged, and anti-American, which is why I have her seditious ass on ignore.

Mertex is brain damaged, and anti-American, which is why I have her seditious ass on ignore.
I love to have fun. She offers me that opportunity. You can't take this shit seriously. It's an internet board.

Says the radical, hate-filled psuedo Christian who lacks intellect........who doesn't mind the shredding of the Constitution by those radical Republican presidential wannabes.

Says the radical, hate-filled psuedo Christian who lacks intellect........who doesn't mind the shredding of the Constitution by those radical Republican presidential wannabes.
so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

those folks would have gotten them anyway.

You have no proof of that.

Nice try, but you have no idea what you're talking about.
And you know so much? Bwahahahaha!

I say, you can't make this stuff up. Your ignorance of reality is ignored.
Seems to me that you're the one ignoring reality. You must have a brain the size of KKKgrl's......too small to detect.

says the dumb fk that doesn't complete a post. you dude, what about those guns? did they get them legally? Would they have gotten them legally with a no terror list? Come on fk nut, answer the questions.

those folks would have gotten them anyway.

You have no proof of that.

Nice try, but you have no idea what you're talking about.
And you know so much? Bwahahahaha!

I say, you can't make this stuff up. Your ignorance of reality is ignored.
Seems to me that you're the one ignoring reality. You must have a brain the size of KKKgrl's......too small to detect.
sure I do, they weren't on a list. Wasn't that your argument about the Republicans? Come on you made a suggestion that the repubs caused this. You're an asshat dumb fk that is anti everything american. blow it out your hole libturd. take your anti america with ya.

so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!
I asked you a question, did they get their guns legally or not? answer dumb fk.

BTW, they weren't on any list, so you are incorrect as always libturd.

says the dumb fk that doesn't complete a post. you dude, what about those guns? did they get them legally? Would they have gotten them legally with a no terror list? Come on fk nut, answer the questions.

Read my post again, mental pygmy. I said folks like you don't want anyone denied guns including idiots like the ones in SB.....so, idiot, even putting them on a list wouldn't have mattered, according to you defected brain idiots.

And this will be the justification for removing ALL weapons from all Americans. "Obviously the restrictions don't work, so we need to make them more severe!"

That's how we always knew it would happen under Obama.

Read my post again, mental pygmy. I said folks like you don't want anyone denied guns including idiots like the ones in SB.....so, idiot, even putting them on a list wouldn't have mattered, according to you defected brain idiots.
I asked you did they get them legally or not? answer dumb fk libturd.

And this will be the justification for removing ALL weapons from all Americans. "Obviously the restrictions don't work, so we need to make them more severe!"

That's how we always knew it would happen under Obama.
funny shit girl. they would never have found them until they acted out. So their entire premise falls flat on its face. he is a useless libturd and hasn't answered the question, did they get their guns legally?

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
http://www.newsweek.com/terrorist-watchlist-no-bar-buying-guns-400959

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
http://www.newsweek.com/terrorist-watchlist-no-bar-buying-guns-400959
thank you. Now were they on a list? See what you fail to recognize is if they aren't on a list then the list is useless. And, the list is not a safety net

I asked you did they get them legally or not? answer dumb fk libturd.

I answered you, idiot. But you are too ignorant to understand it.

http://www.newsweek.com/terrorist-watchlist-no-bar-buying-guns-400959[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back