Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

I guess the new stupity from the stupid in chief if global warming cause of terrorism.
Hey,be patient. A few more windmills and we'll have ISIS licked.

Notice how they attacked in Kalipronica, which has loads of windmills, trying to defeat our plan to eliminate Global Warming and thus undercut their primary recruitment tool.

/sarc

You really cant lampoon Dhimmicrats any more, you know?

Of course not.....The earth is robust and adaptable to wild swings in climate

Living things however, are not
^^ look at the puny human thinking he can change the course of the earth.

Not going to happen.

The leaders of over a hundred puny human countries are meeting in Paris this week to see if they can change the course of the earth

Only Republicans and oil companies are outside trying to stop them
Cant even prevent tornados, hurricane's,flash floods or earth quakes.

Let alone terrorists attacks,mass shootings,cancer,or even the common cold. But they are going to cure global warming.

Not

You can't cure cancer either......does that mean you should stop treating it?
What planet do you live on? You very much CAN cure cancer - I am well aware of that.
Scientists have the first proof that viruses can beat cancer

Scientists find key to 'turbo-charging' immune system to kill all cancers

Researchers Use HIV Virus to Help Cure Cancer

Obama should be impeached and tried for treason.

Clinton should be jailed.

In any sane nation that would happen.

Not here. We have to wait til a new election.

By that time Obama will have immigrated the entire nation of Syria into the US without so much as a Trojan horse.

What kills me is they think climate change is responsible. Well guess what, one jet ride is equivalent to about one year of driving around a SUV in terms of carbon emissions and Obama want so fly over hundreds of thousands of refugees.

^^ look at the puny human thinking he can change the course of the earth.

Not going to happen.

The leaders of over a hundred puny human countries are meeting in Paris this week to see if they can change the course of the earth

Let alone terrorists attacks,mass shootings,cancer,or even the common cold. But they are going to cure global warming.

Not

What planet do you live on? You very much CAN cure cancer - I am well aware of that.

Not a single person I know that was diagnosed with cancer survived.

If there was a "cure". No one would die of cancer at all.

Not

Well, that sounds good in theory, but you are ignoring the FDA approval process, the distribution of the drug once it is approved and the dissemination of the availability of the drug to doctors who might prescribe it.

These cancer cures are showing positive results in testing and some of the new treatments based on enhancing the immune system are already showing better results than chemo.

But cost and insurance policies, etc, still make availability of the cures a tricky thing.

Not

I cannot believe you just typed that tripe.

I know someone that was diagnosed with cancer and has been cured - my son. The idea that no one dies from a disease that has a cure is idiotic in the extreme. People die of all kinds of curable illnesses for a host of reasons. Death happens and sometimes for the smallest of reasons.

Not

Well, that sounds good in theory, but you are ignoring the FDA approval process, the distribution of the drug once it is approved and the dissemination of the availability of the drug to doctors who might prescribe it.

These cancer cures are showing positive results in testing and some of the new treatments based on enhancing the immune system are already showing better results than chemo.

But cost and insurance policies, etc, still make availability of the cures a tricky thing.
They will never find a cure for cancer. Like abortion it's too big of a money maker.

Not

The process is long but there are reasons for that as well. Things that look more promising sometimes are not. It takes decades for them to actually know if they are successful.

They will never find a cure for cancer. Like abortion it's too big of a money maker.
Yet thousands are cured every damn year.

The idea that no one dies from a disease that has a cure is idiotic in the extreme. People die of all kinds of curable illnesses for a host of reasons.

I dont think it is fair to call it 'idiotic in the extreme'; a lot of people who grow up on TV shows have the impression that as soon as cures are found they immediately go into the medical main stream.

We may see a cure for cancer around for a decade and still have insurance policies that wont cover it as a 'experimental' treatment.

The process is long but there are reasons for that as well. Things that look more promising sometimes are not. It takes decades for them to actually know if they are successful.
I think that is shortening into a decade or so for those who can afford to pay for it themselves. Insured will get access depending on how good their policies are and those on medicare are, well kind of at the other end of that scale.

The idea that no one dies from a disease that has a cure is idiotic in the extreme. People die of all kinds of curable illnesses for a host of reasons.

I dont think it is fair to call it 'idiotic in the extreme'; a lot of people who grow up on TV shows have the impression that as soon as cures are found they immediately go into the medical main stream.

We may see a cure for cancer around for a decade and still have insurance policies that wont cover it as a 'experimental' treatment.
Yes it is because there ALREADY ARE cures for cancer. Some are more effective than others. Of course the term cancer is EXTREMELY vague - it is a class of illness rather than a specific one.

The fact that they are researching better cures does not negate they already exist and are used regularly. They are still researching cures for foot fungus but tinactin is here already. Does not mean they cant make a better tinactin.

I think that is shortening into a decade or so for those who can afford to pay for it themselves. Insured will get access depending on how good their policies are and those on medicare are, well kind of at the other end of that scale.
Meh - if you can pay for it yourself you should get it period.

No reason to block those that are willing to take a drug that has been unproven if they want to - where else do you get your test cases from anyway. The doctors simply should not be able to prescribe it without the patent fully aware that it is untested and may kill them. I imagine you are not going to get many people that want to jump on that train early but hey - to each their own.

Not

I know someone that was diagnosed with cancer and has been cured - my son. The idea that no one dies from a disease that has a cure is idiotic in the extreme. People die of all kinds of curable illnesses for a host of reasons. Death happens and sometimes for the smallest of reasons.
I'm genuinely happy for your son. But my whole family was wiped out by cancer. Grandfather, 5 aunts and uncles and two close friends. Not a good track record for a disease with a so called cure.

I dont think it is fair to call it 'idiotic in the extreme';
Yes it is because there ALREADY ARE cures for cancer. Some are more effective than others. Of course the term cancer is EXTREMELY vague - it is a class of illness rather than a specific one.

Let's be clear. An 'idiot' has an IQ under 30 in the old days, but an idiot is someone who is severely foolish/stupid.

It is not accurate to describe someone who has not kept up with a random topic as well as you have as an idiot.

Now if you try to explain to them why they are misinformed or in error and they stubbornly cling to their error or ignorance, then maybe they are being an idiot.

that does not seem to be the case here.

Meh - if you can pay for it yourself you should get it period.

No reason to block those that are willing to take a drug that has been unproven if they want to - where else do you get your test cases from anyway. The doctors simply should not be able to prescribe it without the patent fully aware that it is untested and may kill them. I imagine you are not going to get many people that want to jump on that train early but hey - to each their own.
Not saying anyone should lose their access to treatments because they can afford to pay for it.

I just think that these things should be available as soon as possible to everyone.

I'm genuinely happy for your son. But my whole family was wiped out by cancer. Grandfather, 5 aunts and uncles and two close friends. Not a good track record for a disease with a so called cure.
Some forms of cancer are more fatal than others. As FA_q2 said, there are different kinds of cancer. It isnt really just one disease but a category of many diseases.

I am sorry to hear that but that does not mean there is no cure. It means it does not always work.

Some forms of cancer are more fatal than others. As FA_q2 said, there are different kinds of cancer. It isnt really just one disease but a category of many diseases.
My family has has everything from melanoma to breast cancer to prostrate cancer. All fatal. Some went quick ( within a couple months from being diagnosed). Others lived with it for 5 years. I understand that a few lucky ones go into remission. But not all do... That to me is not a cure that is just the luck of the draw.

Chief Burguan confirmed that someone left the party after a dispute, “but we have no idea if those were the people that came back.”"

This is the info so far, doesn't sound like Islamic extremists so far.
Actually, that sounds like:

It's initial reporting, based on what has been said. But seeing as some are claiming this is an ISIS attack straight away without even so much as one person saying anything, you have see that it's better to go on what has been said and not make any outlandish conclusions.

Forum List

Back