Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

Global warming will eventually kill many millions. There will be famine and wars over habitable land and precious resources - not to mention diseases and other health catastrophes.
Yeah. Like right now I'm freezing. It's 42 degrees outside. Of course I live in the dessert so...

Which kind of dessert? Chocolate cake? That would be preferable I suppose.

The spell check dessert

What? You need a verb in there somewhere.

If you rely solely on the spell check, then you're going to be writing stuff badly.

Desert is a sandy or rocky place where not much grows and dessert is a pudding. That's kind of basic knowledge for an English speaker.

You could figure out the correct word by the use in its context? Lol! Libs aren't real smart are they?

If it's a shooting by a single person it's usually a maniac. If there are two or more shooters it's gang related or terrorist. In this case there is little doubt it was a terrorist attack.
We know they weren't Asians, Canadians, french, Greeks, Brits, Indians, Australians or Tibet monks.

LWNJ's do not fear Islamofascist terrorists.

They fear global warming, secondhand cigarette smoke, and micro-aggressions.

You forgot soda pops over 20 oz and fast food.

I have no idea why you guys spend so much time pretending to be dumb. It's just passive aggressive bullshit as if you are so stupid that you believe people fear fast food or second hand smoke and not the EFFECTS it has on you.

No, you guys like to hold hands and play pretend like diabetes is a good thing...then play the "I didn't say that" game. Say something where everyone knows your point but you just say "I didn't say that".

Global warming will eventually kill many millions. There will be famine and wars over habitable land and precious resources - not to mention diseases and other health catastrophes.
Isis is mother nature's way of lowering the population. That will lower global warming no? Less people less energy. We need to lower the population by 75%. $100,000 to have a child

Yeah. Like right now I'm freezing. It's 42 degrees outside. Of course I live in the dessert so...

The spell check dessert

If you rely solely on the spell check, then you're going to be writing stuff badly.

Desert is a sandy or rocky place where not much grows and dessert is a pudding. That's kind of basic knowledge for an English speaker.

You could figure out the correct word by the use in its context? Lol! Libs aren't real smart are they?
Nope. :)

The spell check dessert

When I type on my phone you get what you get. Luck of the draw.

Deal with it.
The phone must not be a smart phone, it's a high school dropout phone...
Well... It can't spell so...

The Bible has said that for centurys. You lefties have cooped the Bible for profit.

The most amusing statement from a politician after the Paris attack was Diblasio telling New York that there was nothing to worry about. The NYPD would protect them.

As expected, the liberals are calm.

Also as expected, the conservatives are soiling themselves uncontrollably.

So, same old same old.

Fortunately for everyone, most conservatives wear diapers now. They've learned the necessity of it.
Thank you for the most idiotic post on the internet I've ever seen. I had a good laugh.

As expected, the liberals are calm.

Also as expected, the conservatives are soiling themselves uncontrollably.

So, same old same old.

Fortunately for everyone, most conservatives wear diapers now. They've learned the necessity of it.
As expected, you are clueless.

Obama should be impeached and tried for treason.

Clinton should be jailed.

In any sane nation that would happen.

Not here. We have to wait til a new election.
Yeah, here we have things called evidence and due process. But, hey, let's try it your way. There's absolutely no chance that political opponents or military men hungry for power would fabricate evidence against a sitting president in order to free the seat for themselves. You should move to Russia. You'd be happy there. Pussy.

Yeah, here we have things called evidence and due process. But, hey, let's try it your way. There's absolutely no chance that political opponents or military men hungry for power would fabricate evidence against a sitting president in order to free the seat for themselves. You should move to Russia. You'd be happy there. Pussy.

NaziCons are on another crusade to blame Muslims for the San Bernardino massacre - even though details are unknown at this time - and most Muslims condemn such acts.

NaziCons are on another crusade to blame Muslims for the San Bernardino massacre - even though details are unknown at this time - and most Muslims condemn such acts.
Bullshit from shitting bull.

Stupid Squaw......

• EXCLUSIVE: Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook says son ...
    Ny Daily News ^
    One of the suspects in Wednesday’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. has been identified as Syed Farook, according to reports. Farook was linked to the horrific slaughter that took place at the Inland Regional Center, according to NBC News. After police announced that two suspects — a male and a female — were dead following a car chase and shoot out with police, a search began at a nearby Redlands apartment linked to the suspects. ** “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”
Syed-Farook-Ali.jpg

Hard to say how many global warming killed today

Famine in Africa is killing tens of thousands a year
And that is irrelevant unless you are going to try and quantify what portion of that was due to global warming.

Damn....you got me there

I can't quantify how many were directly killed this year
Or next year, or over the next decade......or this century

Guess that means we should do nothing
Yes, I actually do but your partisanship seems to be blocking your ability to think.

You brought up famines and those killed by AGW yet you have no idea what, if any, effects AGW has had on that reality. Instead, you just make a blanket claim that it is related to AGW, well... because.

Demonstrating once again, your inability to distinguish between Jihadis and normal Muslims. Conservatives are slamming on the Jihadis, not all Muslims and the folks who are doing that are being simplistic, not conservative.

Really? You thinking we are nearing the end times then?

How biblical.

Of course not.....The earth is robust and adaptable to wild swings in climate

Living things however, are not
^^ look at the puny human thinking he can change the course of the earth.

Not going to happen.

The leaders of over a hundred puny human countries are meeting in Paris this week to see if they can change the course of the earth

Only Republicans and oil companies are outside trying to stop them
Cant even prevent tornados, hurricane's,flash floods or earth quakes.

Let alone terrorists attacks,mass shootings,cancer,or even the common cold. But they are going to cure global warming.

Not

You can't cure cancer either......does that mean you should stop treating it?
What planet do you live on? You very much CAN cure cancer - I am well aware of that.

Forum List

Back