Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

If it's a shooting by a single person it's usually a maniac. If there are two or more shooters it's gang related or terrorist. In this case there is little doubt it was a terrorist attack.
Again, the most likely scenario.

HOWEVER, we do not actually know yet. Is it really that hard to wait one damn day before making the wild ass conjectures the OP made?

Hard to say how many global warming killed today

Famine in Africa is killing tens of thousands a year
And that is irrelevant unless you are going to try and quantify what portion of that was due to global warming.

"So how many people did global warming kill today in CA? Radical Islam killed 14."

False comparison fallacy – stupidity typical of most on the right.

Famine has killed people there since biblical times. Just sayin.
Very true

Which is why we shouldn't make it worse
Really? You thinking we are nearing the end times then?

How biblical.

Of course not.....The earth is robust and adaptable to wild swings in climate

Living things however, are not
^^ look at the puny human thinking he can change the course of the earth.

Not going to happen.

And that is irrelevant unless you are going to try and quantify what portion of that was due to global warming.

Damn....you got me there

I can't quantify how many were directly killed this year
Or next year, or over the next decade......or this century

Guess that means we should do nothing

Very true

How biblical.

Not going to happen.

The leaders of over a hundred puny human countries are meeting in Paris this week to see if they can change the course of the earth

Only Republicans and oil companies are outside trying to stop them

Someone said global warming is the biggest threat to America. Who was that again??? Ah...doesn't matter. Well....how many did global warming kill in California today? Because radical Islam killed 14.

Two California shooting suspects dead, one person detained: police

"The Los Angeles Times and the New York Times, quoting law enforcement officials, reported that one of the assailants, who had worked at the facility, had left the party following a dispute with fellow employees and returned with one or two others."

San Bernardino shooting: As it happened - BBC News

"The deceased suspects were clothed in military-style clothing and were armed with both handguns and assault-style rifles"

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/u...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"
Some investigators said they believed that one of the gunmen had worked at the facility and recently had a dispute with fellow employees, according to law enforcement officials who did not want to be identified.

Chief Burguan confirmed that someone left the party after a dispute, “but we have no idea if those were the people that came back.”"

This is the info so far, doesn't sound like Islamic extremists so far.

Global warming will eventually kill many millions. There will be famine and wars over habitable land and precious resources - not to mention diseases and other health catastrophes.
Yeah. Like right now I'm freezing. It's 42 degrees outside. Of course I live in the dessert so...

Which kind of dessert? Chocolate cake? That would be preferable I suppose.

Very true

How biblical.

Not going to happen.

The leaders of over a hundred puny human countries are meeting in Paris this week to see if they can change the course of the earth

Cant even prevent tornados, hurricane's,flash floods or earth quakes.

Let alone terrorists attacks,mass shootings,cancer,or even the common cold. But they are going to cure global warming.

Not

Very true

How biblical.

Not going to happen.

Let alone terrorists attacks,mass shootings,cancer,or even the common cold. But they are going to cure global warming.

Not

You can't cure cancer either......does that mean you should stop treating it?

Global warming will eventually kill many millions. There will be famine and wars over habitable land and precious resources - not to mention diseases and other health catastrophes.
Yeah. Like right now I'm freezing. It's 42 degrees outside. Of course I live in the dessert so...

The spell check dessert

What? You need a verb in there somewhere.

If you rely solely on the spell check, then you're going to be writing stuff badly.

Desert is a sandy or rocky place where not much grows and dessert is a pudding. That's kind of basic knowledge for an English speaker.

The spell check dessert

If you rely solely on the spell check, then you're going to be writing stuff badly.

Desert is a sandy or rocky place where not much grows and dessert is a pudding. That's kind of basic knowledge for an English speaker.
When I type on my phone you get what you get. Luck of the draw.

Deal with it.

How biblical.

Not going to happen.

Not

You can't cure cancer either......does that mean you should stop treating it?
They can't even cure the common cold.

Please.

The spell check dessert

When I type on my phone you get what you get. Luck of the draw.

Deal with it.
The phone must not be a smart phone, it's a high school dropout phone...

Forum List

Back