Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

Chief Burguan confirmed that someone left the party after a dispute, “but we have no idea if those were the people that came back.”"

This is the info so far, doesn't sound like Islamic extremists so far.
Actually, that sounds like:

It's initial reporting, based on what has been said. But seeing as some are claiming this is an ISIS attack straight away without even so much as one person saying anything, you have see that it's better to go on what has been said and not make any outlandish conclusions.

And your conclusion that it is looking less like terrorism is dying by the minute.

Yes we should wait but also, the conclusions you were alluding to were the same as the other side. It is looking more and more like terrorism. We will not know until tomorrow in all likeliness - they need to do some investigations into who they were and why they chose that target first. What really annoys me though is that the news really does look like that skit - they have a TON of conjecture without anything hard just to be the first. It is bullshit and it infuriates me that we lap it up. There will be people that believe incorrect BS from these reports for years because they could not wait to report until they had facts.

Chief Burguan confirmed that someone left the party after a dispute, “but we have no idea if those were the people that came back.”"

This is the info so far, doesn't sound like Islamic extremists so far.
Actually, that sounds like:

It's initial reporting, based on what has been said. But seeing as some are claiming this is an ISIS attack straight away without even so much as one person saying anything, you have see that it's better to go on what has been said and not make any outlandish conclusions.

And your conclusion that it is looking less like terrorism is dying by the minute.

Yes we should wait but also, the conclusions you were alluding to were the same as the other side. It is looking more and more like terrorism. We will not know until tomorrow in all likeliness - they need to do some investigations into who they were and why they chose that target first. What really annoys me though is that the news really does look like that skit - they have a TON of conjecture without anything hard just to be the first. It is bullshit and it infuriates me that we lap it up. There will be people that believe incorrect BS from these reports for years because they could not wait to report until they had facts.

I didn't say "it's looking less like terrorism by the minute", I said "so far, doesn't sound like Islamic extremism"

Hence why I choose my words carefully sometimes.

:D

Fair enough. It is looking more like Islamic extremism as more is released. We will see when the actual facts are out.

Hey guys.....the good news is Obama is in Europe kicking global warmings ass!!!

LWNJ's do not fear Islamofascist terrorists.

They fear global warming, secondhand cigarette smoke, and micro-aggressions.

You forgot soda pops over 20 oz and fast food.

I have no idea why you guys spend so much time pretending to be dumb. It's just passive aggressive bullshit as if you are so stupid that you believe people fear fast food or second hand smoke and not the EFFECTS it has on you.

No, you guys like to hold hands and play pretend like diabetes is a good thing...then play the "I didn't say that" game. Say something where everyone knows your point but you just say "I didn't say that".

I don't know why you spend so much time pretending to be smart and think you know what I think.

Obama should be impeached and tried for treason.

Clinton should be jailed.

In any sane nation that would happen.

Not here. We have to wait til a new election.
Yeah, here we have things called evidence and due process. But, hey, let's try it your way. There's absolutely no chance that political opponents or military men hungry for power would fabricate evidence against a sitting president in order to free the seat for themselves. You should move to Russia. You'd be happy there. Pussy.

NaziCons are on another crusade to blame Muslims for the San Bernardino massacre - even though details are unknown at this time - and most Muslims condemn such acts.

Admit it, if this was a white guy, you would blame angry Christian Republicans. Like last week and the PP shooting. The left was all over that and jumping to conclusions.

One this one, I'm still waiting for evidence to make a judgement.

I have no idea why you guys spend so much time pretending to be dumb. It's just passive aggressive bullshit as if you are so stupid that you believe people fear fast food or second hand smoke and not the EFFECTS it has on you.

No, you guys like to hold hands and play pretend like diabetes is a good thing...then play the "I didn't say that" game. Say something where everyone knows your point but you just say "I didn't say that".

I don't know why you spend so much time pretending to be smart and think you know what I think.

You said it right there. You, for some stupid ass reason, believe that liberals fear fast food. As if a burger scares someone.

Now either you're stupid enough to believe that or you're smart enough to know the difference and decide to lie about it. Which one?

You said it right there. You, for some stupid ass reason, believe that liberals fear fast food. As if a burger scares someone.

Now either you're stupid enough to believe that or you're smart enough to know the difference and decide to lie about it. Which one?

Or it was using humor, I know you lefties don't know anything about humor when it is about you. So if you are stupid enough to think I was serious, then it's on you, not me.

Do you fear Zombies, because moon made a comment right after mine, he apparently got the humor.

Better not have a Christmas party if Muslims work with you......or.....

Or it was using humor, I know you lefties don't know anything about humor when it is about you. So if you are stupid enough to think I was serious, then it's on you, not me.

Was it using humor? Because you asked the question and never answered. When yo confirm it was just humor I'll know that you dont actually believe the things you're saying.

I'll wait

Was it using humor? Because you asked the question and never answered. When yo confirm it was just humor I'll know that you dont actually believe the things you're saying.

I'll wait

Moonglow got the humor, you didn't. You can believe what you want.

I'll wait

You still havent said you were just joking yet. You just asked if it was humor.

Was it?

I'll wait

Was it?

I'll wait

Was it?

So you werent being serious. Got it. I know how to respond to you in the future.

Thanks

Obama is saying we need to do something about the ease of access to weapons and outlaw assault weapons.
At the same time, in Europe, Europeans are buying rifles off the shelves at a rapid pace to defend themselves against assault/rape. The last thing we need is the government taking them away and instead making sure our homes and selves are armed and ready for the violence (Islam) that is being imported in, in the thousands upon thousands.

I'll wait

Was it?

So you werent being serious. Got it. I know how to respond to you in the future.

Thanks

Sure you do, because every post I make is humorous? Correct?

LOL! You are really funny.

G-men gettin' to the bottom of it...

San Bernardino mass shooting: FBI probes possible terror ties
3 Dec.`15 - Syed Farook may have become “radicalized,” CNN sources say
Authorities investigating the massacre in San Bernardino, Calif., say they have yet to determine a motive for the mass shooting that left 14 dead and 21 others wounded during a company holiday party at the Inland Regional Center on Wednesday. But law enforcement officials appear to be treating the attack as an act of terrorism. The suspects — 28-year-old Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, 27-year-old Tashfeen Malik — fired 65 to 75 rounds at the facility and left 1,400 rounds of ammunition and three pipe bombs attached to a remote-control device before fleeing the scene, San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan told reporters Thursday morning.

The couple was killed in a massive shootout with police following a high-speed chase through San Bernardino. Police found an additional 1,600 rounds inside their rented SUV and a cache of weapons — including 6,700 rounds of ammunition and 12 more pipe bombs — in the apartment they shared in nearby Redlands. Officials said that the two were not on the U.S. counterterrorism radar prior to the rampage. Accoridng to CNN, Farook, an American citizen, traveled to Saudi Arabia where he met Malik in 2013 during a Muslim pilgrimmage to Mecca. FBI assistant director David Bowdich said Malik, a native of Pakistan, came to the United States in July 2014 on a “fiancée visa,” eventually marrying Farook and giving birth to a daughter earlier this year.

At some point, CNN reports, Farook became radicalized and was “in touch with people being investigated by the FBI for international terrorism.” But the network's law enforcement source cautioned that Farook’s alleged contact with known terror suspects were “soft connections.” Witnesses told police Farook, an employee with the San Bernardino County public health department, was at the company’s holiday party but left after an apparent dispute, returning to the event with his wife wearing tactical-looking gear and carrying assault weapons. “There appears to be a degree of planning that went into this,” Burguan said. “Nobody gets upset at a party, goes home and puts together that kind of an elaborate scheme or plan to come back and do that.”

MORE

Looks like the female had connections with ISIS. It appears to be another extremist terrorist cell.

I wonder how many more are out there.

Americans should not be afraid of old women and children! Muslims love us!

Dear wasn't a Muslim........I guess he loves you too!

And, pat yourselves on the back......gun loving Republicans/conservatives don't want idiots like these to be denied guns. Way to go Republicans.

Forum List

Back