Breaking: ISIS praises "3 Lions" of San Bernadino attack; Great job Obama!!! Beat Global Warming!

sure you did you stupid libturd, you posted it was the republicans fault for not allowing the list. You wrote it. would you like me to go repost it for you?

If you don't want to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists or retards, like you.....then you are responsible for the crimes they commit.

You're the one that is having trouble understanding, so maybe you just need to read it over and over and over, idiot.
first, learn how to use the board. next, again, your argument is complete garbage so thanks for playing stupid libturd games.

Oh, I know how to use the board. Why don't you learn how to use that one-cell brain of yours?\
I only use one for libturds like you.

You only have one.....so, you have no other choice.......:badgrin::badgrin:
I only need one to discuss in here.

Only if you're talking to yourself. But, keep fooling yourself into thinking you have more than one brain cell.....maybe you'll grow another one......:badgrin::badgrin:

If you don't want to keep guns out of the hands of terrorists or retards, like you.....then you are responsible for the crimes they commit.

You're the one that is having trouble understanding, so maybe you just need to read it over and over and over, idiot.
first, learn how to use the board. next, again, your argument is complete garbage so thanks for playing stupid libturd games.

Oh, I know how to use the board. Why don't you learn how to use that one-cell brain of yours?\

Only if you're talking to yourself. But, keep fooling yourself into thinking you have more than one brain cell.....maybe you'll grow another one......:badgrin::badgrin:
says the man with no brain cells.:dance:

sure you did you stupid libturd, you posted it was the republicans fault for not allowing the list. You wrote it. would you like me to go repost it for you?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how those on no-fly lists are still able to fly? Where's your proof?
why do i need to explain that? I have no interest in the no fly list. I have interest in people who are allowed to enter this country illegally who have false names and addresses. I give two fks about a no fly list.

Because you said that the lists were useless. If they're useless then those on no-fly lists are able to fly, so prove that they do.

My, that one brain cell is really trying but it's still not getting it.

says the man with no brain cells.:dance:

Hahahaha, is that what your teeny one cell brain came up with?

Fake passports.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how those on no-fly lists are still able to fly? Where's your proof?
why do i need to explain that? I have no interest in the no fly list. I have interest in people who are allowed to enter this country illegally who have false names and addresses. I give two fks about a no fly list.

Because you said that the lists were useless. If they're useless then those on no-fly lists are able to fly, so prove that they do.

Fake passports.

Do you have a link supporting that claim?

When Trump becomes President I hope he opens internment camps for liberals until we win the War on Terror. They clearly are rooting for the Islamic terrorists.
That's what I keep saying. They're seditious, treasonous pieces of shit. Many of them are felons and even more of them are mentally ill. They're a threat to Americans, and they should be locked up where they can't hurt themselves or others.

But under this admin it isn't going to happen. None of the Americans arrested for helping out terrorists have been charged with treason or sedition. Obama and his progressive lunatics protect them.

i never said anything about a no fly list in the earlier posts dumb libturd. I emphasized terror list, not no fly list. however, since you have no brain cells, I will give you the answer you're looking so hard for. They use other peoples names and passports.

Edit: oh and because you have no brain cells i'll also state they use names not on the list in case you get confused there.

Last edited:
Surprised you've never heard it happening. Two on the downed mh370 flew on fake passports
Fake Passports Are A Bigger Problem Than Most Realize
GAO: Fake passports easy to get - CNN.com
My fake passport into Britain
Indian woman travels to Pak with fake passport to meet `lover`

Lost-jet passengers with fake passports were Iranian

Fake passports.

Do you have a link supporting that claim?

Mertex is brain damaged, and anti-American, which is why I have her seditious ass on ignore.

Says the radical, hate-filled psuedo Christian who lacks intellect........who doesn't mind the shredding of the Constitution by those radical Republican presidential wannabes.
so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!
I asked you a question, did they get their guns legally or not? answer dumb fk.

BTW, they weren't on any list, so you are incorrect as always libturd.

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
http://www.newsweek.com/terrorist-watchlist-no-bar-buying-guns-400959
So you think that our rights protected in the constitution should be subject to the government arbitrarily removing them on a whim without a court?

That is exactly what you are suggesting happen if you support government 'watch lists' affecting your second amendment rights.

so dumb fk libturd, back to the gun thingy you posted. They would have gotten those guns with the no terror list wouldn't they of? You first have to be on that list you dumb ass. What the fk is wrong with you criminal sympathizers?

So idiot FK rightwingturd.....how do you know they would have gotten them anyway? Because you did, a retard like you was able to get one?

And idiot....even if they had been on a list, they wouldn't be able to fly, but they would still be able to get a gun because of idiots like you, who think guns shouldn't be denied to anyone....even people with serious retarded-ness, like you!

Yes they got the guns legally, because even if they were on a list, they wouldn't be denied guns. My, you're ignorant.

And, I never said they were on a list. Why don't you learn to read, fucktard? No wonder you're a Republican....you don't need to be able to use logic.

Say you’re on the government’s terrorist watch list and want to buy a gun. No problem, according to FBI data released last year: From 2004 to 2014, more than 2,000 people listed as known or suspected terrorists bought a handgun, sports rifle or assault weapon.
thank you. Now were they on a list? See what you fail to recognize is if they aren't on a list then the list is useless. And, the list is not a safety net

Idiot.....what is wrong with you? Even if they had been on a list they would have been able to buy the guns....because idiots like you don't think anyone should be denied guns. Terrorists that are on no-fly lists are able to get guns because of the ignorance of many conservative gun drooling idiots who don't want anyone denied guns.

And the list keeps them off planes, so it isn't useless.....

Terrorist or suspected terrorists? Because if they are terrorist then by due process they would be in prison. If they are suspects then they should not have their rights violated because they may or may not be future terrorists.

thank you. Now were they on a list? See what you fail to recognize is if they aren't on a list then the list is useless. And, the list is not a safety net

Idiot.....what is wrong with you? Even if they had been on a list they would have been able to buy the guns....because idiots like you don't think anyone should be denied guns. Terrorists that are on no-fly lists are able to get guns because of the ignorance of many conservative gun drooling idiots who don't want anyone denied guns.

Terrorist or suspected terrorists? Because if they are terrorist then by due process they would be in prison. If they are suspects then they should not have their rights violated because they may or may not be future terrorists.

What? The GOP's Presidential candidate that is leading the polls and most likely will be the one selected as the GOP's choice for President has just claimed that as President he will not allow any more Muslims into the country, whether or not they are Americans (tourists or otherwise), even those serving our country in the military and you think that anyone on a no-fly list shouldn't be denied their "rights" to buy guns? What's wrong with this picture? Sounds like some GOPers love their guns more than they hate terrorists.

Says the radical, hate-filled psuedo Christian who lacks intellect........who doesn't mind the shredding of the Constitution by those radical Republican presidential wannabes.

So you think that our rights protected in the constitution should be subject to the government arbitrarily removing them on a whim without a court?

That is exactly what you are suggesting happen if you support government 'watch lists' affecting your second amendment rights.

Our Constitution also states that every American is due process of law......yet the leader of the GOP clown car has suggested that he will not allow any Muslim into the country, whether American or not. How is it that some parts of the constitution are revered by Republican/conservatives, but other parts are ignored? Ah, yes, and the one about separation of church and state? Also, how about that "every person born in the US" is automatically a citizen, but Republicans want to change that and make it only eggs that are fertilized in the US should be American citizens?

You can't have it both ways.

That doesn't render the no-fly lists useless. Sure, there will always be some that are able to bend the rules, but apparently the no-fly lists are being used and some are being refused the right to fly. That is a fact. And those same ones are still able to buy guns. Go figure.

i never said anything about a no fly list in the earlier posts dumb libturd. I emphasized terror list, not no fly list. however, since you have no brain cells, I will give you the answer you're looking so hard for. They use other peoples names and passports.

Look idiot, I never said you did. I was the one that brought it up. Then you claimed that they were not on a list. I also never said they were. Obviously you don't know how to read and your comprehension level is zip or you would have realized that I was talking about no-fly lists. But that is no surprise since you have admitted that you only have one brain cell.

Edit: oh and because you have no brain cells i'll also state they use names not on the list in case you get confused there.

You're desperately trying to deflect, now that you have been proven to be a total buffoon who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. Don't bother to respond as I will no longer be responding to your drivel. I won't spend my time trying to converse with a mental pygmy, who can't read, doesn't understand what is being said and still wants to be part of a grown-up conversation. Adios, fucktard.

When Trump becomes President I hope he opens internment camps for liberals until we win the War on Terror. They clearly are rooting for the Islamic terrorists.
That's what I keep saying. They're seditious, treasonous pieces of shit. Many of them are felons and even more of them are mentally ill. They're a threat to Americans, and they should be locked up where they can't hurt themselves or others.

But under this admin it isn't going to happen. None of the Americans arrested for helping out terrorists have been charged with treason or sedition. Obama and his progressive lunatics protect them.

Bwahahaha, KKKgrl shows herself for what she really is. She claims to be a "Christian" and then she endorses someone else's diatribe of imprisoning Americans that don't agree with her voodoo GOP policies. I guess she skips over the part of the Bible where Jesus says that we are to "love our enemies".....or maybe she just can't read?

You can't make this shit up.

Look idiot, I never said you did. I was the one that brought it up. Then you claimed that they were not on a list. I also never said they were. Obviously you don't know how to read and your comprehension level is zip or you would have realized that I was talking about no-fly lists. But that is no surprise since you have admitted that you only have one brain cell.

You're desperately trying to deflect, now that you have been proven to be a total buffoon who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. Don't bother to respond as I will no longer be responding to your drivel. I won't spend my time trying to converse with a mental pygmy, who can't read, doesn't understand what is being said and still wants to be part of a grown-up conversation. Adios, fucktard.
deflection is all you. you blamed the republicans for these kooks having guns because they didn't vote on a bill to include the no terror list. Period you dumb fk. That sir, is when I asked if they were even on a list and would have been picked up and denied a purchase. you said they were not. So then I asked, if that was so, how is it then the republicans not passing that bill had anything to do with this. I asked for your explanation on why you wrote that if you knew that one, the guns were purchased legally and that two, the two were on no list. That invalidates your entire premise. So don't tell me I deflected anything, you did. But it is a common practice with libturds.

Last edited:

That doesn't render the no-fly lists useless. Sure, there will always be some that are able to bend the rules, but apparently the no-fly lists are being used and some are being refused the right to fly. That is a fact. And those same ones are still able to buy guns. Go figure.
dude, this doesn't even make sense. Why would someone be on a no fly list? Do you even know how many names are on that list and anyone with that name is affected during airline travel. I have personal history with that. It's why, I was careful with no terror list rather than no fly list. The terror list is all terrorist only, where the no fly is name only, subjective to explanation at the time of travel. There is a broad internet out there that can help explain it for you.

I would also hope that if someone was on a no terrorist list, they are not in the country, so why would they be purchasing guns from the local gun store? Really, are you that naive?

And one other thing, Trump stated immigration, if a muslim is an american why would they be immigrating? Dude seriously how dumb are you?

What? The GOP's Presidential candidate that is leading the polls and most likely will be the one selected as the GOP's choice for President has just claimed that as President he will not allow any more Muslims into the country, whether or not they are Americans (tourists or otherwise), even those serving our country in the military and you think that anyone on a no-fly list shouldn't be denied their "rights" to buy guns? What's wrong with this picture? Sounds like some GOPers love their guns more than they hate terrorists.

And I have stated publicly that Trump is wrong. Denying rights and freedoms based on religion or nationality is wrong. What does that have to do with this issue.

I am saying that denying rights with out due process is wrong. Are you disagreeing because of Trump? How is that logical? Sounds like you want to suppress our freedoms based on an irrational fear.

And I have stated publicly that Trump is wrong. Denying rights and freedoms based on religion or nationality is wrong. What does that have to do with this issue.

I am saying that denying rights with out due process is wrong. Are you disagreeing because of Trump? How is that logical?
BTW, he didn't say deny, he said until they understand who and where they are coming from. Someone should actually read what the OP said. He wishes some safety net. Isn't that a large libturd thing, safety nets? Hell we set them up all over the world.

Forum List

Back