BREAKING: Islamic attack in France

Savages! Monsters! Dark Ages Demons!

To cut the head and pin it on the fence ... I don't know what sort of diabolical entity could do such a thing...

I feel for the poor family of the man who died in that horrific way.

What a nightmare these present times are....what a horrible, horrible nightmare!
The fucking french have been using arabs as virtual slaves since after WW1.
The fucking joke is now on them. They allowed so many rag heads into the country to do the work fucking lazy frenchmen wouldn't do they ended up with a country no longer even close to resembling france.
Too fucking bad for them......not!

And the sad news is that is not only France.

It's the total Islamisation of Europe.... now called Eurabia.

I'm sure glad we are winning the war against ISIS and radical Islam otherwise this would be disturbing.

nah....pinning a severed head to the gates ain't disturbing.

let's not be so sensitive :rolleyes:

Time to bring back the guillotine... just for Islamic terrorists?

Dumping the heads in a vat of pork sausage grease would be a nice touch.

Savages! Monsters! Dark Ages Demons!

To cut the head and pin it on the fence ... I don't know what sort of diabolical entity could do such a thing...

I feel for the poor family of the man who died in that horrific way.

What a nightmare these present times are....what a horrible, horrible nightmare!
The fucking french have been using arabs as virtual slaves since after WW1.
The fucking joke is now on them. They allowed so many rag heads into the country to do the work fucking lazy frenchmen wouldn't do they ended up with a country no longer even close to resembling france.
Too fucking bad for them......not!

And the sad news is that is not only France.

It's the total Islamisation of Europe.... now called Eurabia.

Idiots brought this on themselves. They stopped having children, so now they need the labor, and this is the result.

Forum List

Back