Breaking - John Kerry Hospitalized After Wrecking His Bicycle

Well, this thread was a great way to start off a Sunday.
Sunday's are the day we worship God and go to church.
Here at USMB, it's just another day of hate.
For you haters, God equates hate with murder.
That's your Sunday message.
Have a nice day.
These are the same conservatives who celebrated Harry Reid's almost losing an eye

Then they go to church to celebrate what good Christians they are

Eh... go search twitter some more. I'm sure some lib is whining About Sarah Or Bristol Palin that the board needs to be informed about.

Bingo!! These trolls don't hesitate to attack but when it's one of their own that's attacked? Oh the horrors!! Fucking hypocrites
Show me

Give some examples of the left celebrating a serious injury of a Republican
Idiot. Did you forget how you twisted fucks danced a jig when Dick Cheney accidentally shot a hunting partner?

Before it is over - the judgment of God will fall upon this entire administration. This is small in comparison to what is coming for them. You do not ignore God's warnings over Israel and get away with it! There is going to be a judgment on each of them and upon their own household. As sure as the LORD lives - it's coming!
Especially since John Kerry is Catholic, right?

Before it is over - the judgment of God will fall upon this entire administration. This is small in comparison to what is coming for them. You do not ignore God's warnings over Israel and get away with it! There is going to be a judgment on each of them and upon their own household. As sure as the LORD lives - it's coming!

I hope so, It any people DESERVES it. it's this disgusting, lying, users in this administration

Have a nice day.
These are the same conservatives who celebrated Harry Reid's almost losing an eye

Eh... go search twitter some more. I'm sure some lib is whining About Sarah Or Bristol Palin that the board needs to be informed about.

Bingo!! These trolls don't hesitate to attack but when it's one of their own that's attacked? Oh the horrors!! Fucking hypocrites
Show me

Idiot. Did you forget how you twisted fucks danced a jig when Dick Cheney accidentally shot a hunting partner?

Don't forget when Bush chocked on a pretzel

Show me

Trig Palin's general condition anyone???

Show me

Rightwing Dingbat leaves the building....humiliated once again

Show me

Ann Romney. How Governor Palin like Black meat according to them.
If they had any principles, standards or HONOR they could be taken more seriously.

I hope so, It any people DESERVES it. it's this disgusting, lying, users in this administration

I hoped they would repent but there seems to be no sign of it - so in the future what we know we'll see is the judgment of God falling upon their own heads - it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an angry God. They need to realize they are not striving against a man or a nation - they are striving against God Almighty when they choose to turn against Israel.

I hoped they would repent but there seems to be no sign of it - so in the future what we know we'll see is the judgment of God falling upon their own heads - it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an angry God. They need to realize they are not striving against a man or a nation - they are striving against God Almighty when they choose to turn against Israel.
Even if John Kerry repents, he's still screwed as long as he stays Catholic, right?

Have a nice day.
Then why aren't you in fucking church right now?
Another lying LIB POS.
Take your nose out of BOBO's ass and go lick Kerry's nuts.

Then why aren't you in fucking church right now?-dannysboys
You certainly have hate issues and temper issues don't you?
I am certainly glad that I'm not you.
Oh and I go to the 11 AM service.

Why did he have to cancel his other meetings? "Ending the trip means Kerry is skipping meetings with Spanish leaders and a conference in Paris on fighting the Islamic State group."

I mean sure broken legs suck, but that doesn't mean you skip out on your duties, especially not duties in a foreign country... (I don't think one can successfully argue that Europe's medical facilities are not good enough.) I wonder if the Spanish feel snubbed here or if w/e conference cares that he won't make it?

As much as we may or may not like someone, they are supposed to be representing our country, how does it look when we pull out of talks over a treated broken leg? Pussified? ~shrug~ It makes me a bit uncomfortable. We're losing face all over the world, US dollar is losing faith in the global market, and we can't even keep meetings... Ugh.

Have a nice day.
Then why aren't you in fucking church right now?
Another lying LIB POS.
Take your nose out of BOBO's ass and go lick Kerry's nuts.

Then why aren't you in fucking church right now?-dannysboys
You certainly have hate issues and temper issues don't you?
I am certainly glad that I'm not you.
Oh and I go to the 11 AM service.

you know what. ALL we did is question why he's over there and how much his fun and games while there is NOW going to cost us? why is he EVEN THERE?
Don't be getting all snooty after we've seen threads like how Mrs. Palin likes BLACK MEAT

Have a nice day.

Show me

Unlike Conservatives, we felt sorry for the victim, not for Cheney

Show me

No you didn't.

Show me

Did you wish him well when he had his heart transplant?

Forum List

Back