BREAKING: Judge Merchan Will Hit Trump With A Multi-Year Sentence On July 11TH - MIKE DAVIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
BREAKING: JUDGE MERCHAN WILL HIT TRUMP WITH A MULTIYEAR SENTENCE ON JULY 11TH - MIKE DAVIS

Commentary;
I would not put it past Judge Juan Merchan imposing a multi-year sentence on Trump and further imposing that he immediately go to jail to begin his sentence.
That would be a BIG mistake, especially after the SCOTUS decisions of today.
My suggestion to Merchan is to think carefully on your decision before making it.

BREAKING: JUDGE MERCHAN WILL HIT TRUMP WITH A MULTIYEAR SENTENCE ON JULY 11TH - MIKE DAVIS

Commentary;
I would not put it past Judge Juan Merchan imposing a multi-year sentence on Trump and further imposing that he immediately go to jail to begin his sentence.
My suggestion to Merchan is to think carefully on your decision before making it.

I don't think anyone doubts this. The whole point of the persecution was to imprison Trump so he couldn't get elected. Tyrants like Joe Biden have done this for centuries.

Commentary;
After reviewing Left wing tactics for the last 8 years to destroy Trump, all I can say is that I have 100% faith in them making the wrong decision here.

But then, they all are either retarded or have dementia or are insane, so..................

Commentary;

My fear of this grows. The Left is losing, everyone KNOWS they're losing. They might just figure they'll jail Trump and let the war begin.

That's how they lose. Not well

Commentary;
This would just drive Trump and his donors even further to win the election.

If they thought Trump was popular before this, imagine after? He would cost the Dems many seats in the House and perhaps even in the Senate. Americans rally around an underdog.

Furthermore, this would hurt the Dems in the polls drastically, especially Biden. On top of Trump appealing it up to the Supreme Court based on it being politically driven.

Faggots and child molesters can't read the room for shit.... their perspective is internally fucked.

I expect this fake faggot judge to put President Trump in jail and then eventually scoot back to wherever the fuck it came from (Columbia? Ecuador? whatever).

It won't matter. 3 MORE states will turn red and the party that likes to fuck kids will be sniveling in their piss-stained panties again. The cycle couldn't be any more predictable.

Look for Trump to square some debts in his 2nd term. :abgg2q.jpg:

judge merchan 00.jpg

There are a lot of excuses flying around to deflect from Trump being help accountable for his own actions. Don’t do the crime if you can’t a handle the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back