Breaking: Judge Smacks Down DOJ Lawyers Protecting Hillary--Will Review Her Redacted Emails

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yep, that's what is fixing to happen. It's apparent that since Sessions is unable to have anything to do with anything Russia and Hillary, it must be the Jew Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein that's been protecting Hillary. Trump needs to fire that Jew bastard. Nevertheless, this Judge made the right call and now he'll see what was so damaging in those emails that had to be redacted.

Federal Judge Smacks Down DOJ Lawyers Protecting Hillary – Will Review Redacted Clinton Emails

Racists like you need to be gotten rid of. There is no place in this country for racists. It will never happen because a lot of Trump's base would be gone.

Racists like you need to be gotten rid of. There is no place in this country for racists. It will never happen because a lot of Trump's base would be gone.
The Bill of Rights and my blessed White Privilege from God ensures that American Patriot Steve McGarrett is going nowhere.

Yep, that's what is fixing to happen. It's apparent that since Sessions is unable to have anything to do with anything Russia and Hillary, it must be the Jew Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein that's been protecting Hillary. Trump needs to fire that Jew bastard. Nevertheless, this Judge made the right call and now he'll see what was so damaging in those emails that had to be redacted.

Federal Judge Smacks Down DOJ Lawyers Protecting Hillary – Will Review Redacted Clinton Emails

Steve you know as much as I do that this story is out to distract from Jared Kushners emails..so funny..

Steve you know as much as I do that this story is out to distract from Jared Kushners emails..so funny..
Not true! Judicial Watch began the process to unredact her emails long before the non-story Kushner email situation the desperate media made hay of the other day.

Not true! Judicial Watch began the process to unredact her emails long before the non-story Kushner email situation the desperate media made hay of the other day.

What is new about this story then? Nothing in my opinion.. How many times can this judge order to see her emails..?

The Democratic Party is a crazy cult.
They just don't care how totally corrupt Hillary and Obama are.

By 2021 You will proclaim the Jewish Daughter of Trump was protecting Hillary and that is why she got away!!!

Heil Hitler.

Show some gratitude for the white men that carried a millennia long burden of civilizing you savages.

Heil Hitler.

Show some gratitude for the white men that carried a millennia long burden of civilizing you savages.
What a truthful post. Thank you!

I advocate free 60 day paid trips to subsaharan Africa for the *******, totally voluntary (not forced), just like Jews get free trips to Israel once in their life (called birthright). I bet 99% of them would come back 59 days early and be thankful to be a part of this great first world nation founded and governed and directed by whites.

Forum List

Back