*Breaking Julian Assange to release Hillary archive of emails

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Assange on Peston on Sunday: 'More Clinton leaks to come'

Ohhhh, it's Christmas in July.. Do we love Julian Assange or what?? Julian's revenge LMAO

Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, said on Sunday that the journalist organisation is planning to release upcoming leaks in relation to US presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton.

Speaking to Peston on Sunday, Mr Assange said Wikileads has further information relating to claims circulating since 2015 that Clinton had in the past used her family's private email server for official communications.

Although that direct quote was back in June, Wiki just re-announced it TWO HOURS AGO with the promise of those DAMAGING HILLARY LOST EMAILS about to surface!!!!!!!!!!

WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) | Twitter

I love Assange. The right hates when he releases their emails, and now the left hates when he releases their emails. He's doing something right.

Let the chips fall.. Release all of it!

While I like what he does, Assange is a wannabe showman. He seems to release info when it suits him. For instance, waiting days before the convention to release the DNC emails. He knows what he's doing.

While I like what he does, Assange is a wannabe showman. He seems to release info when it suits him. For instance, waiting days before the convention to release the DNC emails. He knows what he's doing.

So what?! He's the one taking the risk.. he can release anything he wants whenever he wants.. His timing is sheer perfection.

Kinda like the bimbo who claimed Trump raped her twenty years ago?

Ding Dong the BITCH is gone.. LOL

How many times have you said that.?
Just once.. why are you taking a poll?

Right wingers have been saying that for decades. What makes you think this time will be any different than the hundreds of other times RWNJs thought she was gone?
What makes you think I give a shit whether anyone cares? I don't post for attention doofus.. it's obvious you do.. Now fuckalong and be off.

Right wingers have been saying that for decades. What makes you think this time will be any different than the hundreds of other times RWNJs thought she was gone?
What makes you think I give a shit whether anyone cares? I don't post for attention doofus.. it's obvious you do.. Now fuckalong and be off.

Of course you post for attention. Hard to imagine someone as nasty as you that didn't do it for attention.

Of course you post for attention. Hard to imagine someone as nasty as you that didn't do it for attention.
Says the fatass troll who had to take a dig at me first then whines like a bitchboy when he gets it back. Go cry somewhere else you damn baby.

Assange, and his outfit just may be the last real journalists on the face of the earth...

Says the fatass troll who had to take a dig at me first then whines like a bitchboy when he gets it back. Go cry somewhere else you damn baby.

No tears here, sweet lips.

Keep your fantasies to yourself Perv.. Now scram.

Keep your fantasies to yourself Perv.. Now scram.

Nope, sweet lips. I think I;ll hang for a little while. Laughing at crazy right wingers starts my day with a smile.

And they're just as many that say it's a waste of time because she has to many Comey's covering her sorry $$$

And they're just as many that say it's a waste of time because she has to many Comey's covering her sorry $$$
The 'Court of Public Opinion' is the one you is trying Hillary.
!00% guarantee he will release emails from Hillary directly to 'Pay For Plat' donors to the Clinton Foundation.
Hillary: "Thanks for your donation to our foundation of twenty million dollars.
I have just had lunch with the US Energy commission Czar. He told me your application for the uranium mine sites in those national parks has been approved".

Forum List

Back