Breaking: Justice Scalia has died

Hopefully the media and politicians on both sides will give Scalia his due respect and restrain from their usual silliness until at least after Presidents Day. I'd prefer a week but I'm probably already wishing for too much.
Yes, you are.

Politics is not much more than a high school cafeteria fight at this point.

well, do you think threats by the right of not allowing anyone to be appointed to the bench make for cooperative and respectful discussion?

Hopefully the media and politicians on both sides will give Scalia his due respect and restrain from their usual silliness until at least after Presidents Day. I'd prefer a week but I'm probably already wishing for too much.
Yes, you are.

well, do you think threats by the right of not allowing anyone to be appointed to the bench make for cooperative and respectful discussion?
not all of us are this

sheep-at-night.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you are.

Sorry..........could you repeat that.........couldn't hear you from the back of the bus..............

:eusa_whistle:

Yes, you are.

I would be very surprised if they didn't push it back until after the election.

And I don't expect respectful discussion from either "side" at this point.

This certainly brightened up my otherwise cold, dull day!

That's not a nice thing to say!

For the amount of damage that guy did....I do not feel one ounce of guilt.

Can't help but smile about this news :D

It's ok not to feel guilty...

But to have somebody's death brighten you day ?? it's sick.
Tell that to the gun nuts hoarding multiple weapons just itching for the chance to "brighten their days" by killing someone. As for me,I'll just say I am happy that Scalia is in a better place...wherever greedy , insensitive "conservatives" go after they die.

Forum List

Back