Breaking: LA Ex Cop on killing spree happening now

I feel really horrible about the 2 women that were accidentally shot.

That could've been anyone of us. I think the LAPD acted like scared little pussies shooting at a truck just cuz it was dark. It's unbelievable.

They should each get a million bucks. Actually everyone in California should get a million bucks since our coppers are such pussies.

They shoot innocent people all the time out here.

I think dorner is a kook but the cops are out of control especially in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles is a hell hole. A disgrace to California.

Well u can always tell them to leave and you can defend yourself.

I've driven from san Diego to Santa barbara a million and one times and first you start off in beautiful California then you enter this horrible disgusting hell hole, Los Angeles, then you get on the other side of it and you are back in beautiful California again. It's very weird.

You are disparaging our noble minority communities.

I've driven from san Diego to Santa barbara a million and one times and first you start off in beautiful California then you enter this horrible disgusting hell hole, Los Angeles, then you get on the other side of it and you are back in beautiful California again. It's very weird.

By saying what you said, you are identifying to everybody the reason why you think LA would be a "horrible disgusting hell hole" as said by Misty.

It's not that the crime is high or that unemployment is high or that the area is poverty stricken. No... it's the "noble minority communities" that make it so shitty.

You people are so easy to read, because there's no obfuscation.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it just be easier to arrest him when he shows up to host the Grammys on Sunday?

d140bd21f4160a553bd1ad80b29d4cd3.jpeg

The only times I've been to California was once, briefly, in 1957 while waiting in Casual at Camp Pendleton before shipping out to Japan, then again, briefly, when I arrived at Treasure Island upon returning home in '59. I did look around, saw the places you've mentioned, and my impressions square perfectly with yours. San Francisco and Santa Barbara, both beautiful and conducive to generally warm, comfortable feelings. Los Angeles; cold, rather sterile, kinda like New York with wider streets. Glad to leave.

At this stage of my life I regret never keeping the promise to myself to return to San Francisco and get that sweet, peaceful feeling back (something about that place). I would have stayed through my whole 30 day leave if I didn't have family in New York.

I wonder how much San Francisco has changed since 1959. I sometimes see tv video of the Angels Flight trolley and Van Ness Boulevard where I stayed for two days at the Hotel Lankershim.

Laguna Beach was nice, too.

Fuck the racists.

Indeed...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Wrong-Race-Democratic-Partys-Buried/dp/0230610994/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360448371&sr=8-1&keywords=history+of+democrat+racism]Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party's Buried Past: Bruce Bartlett: 9780230610996: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Police chief Charlie beck is re-opening the case against dorner's dismissal.

"“Therefore, I feel we need to also publicly address Dorner’s allegations regarding his termination,” he said. “I do this not to appease a murderer. I do it to reassure the public that their Police Department is transparent and fair in all the things we do.”

"“The Los Angeles Police Department has made tremendous strides in gaining the trust and confidence of the people we serve,” he said in his statement, and he conceded that “Dorner’s actions may cause a pause in our increasingly positive relationship with the community.”

“The history of the L.A.P.D. with the African-American community has been so fraught with mistrust and abuse and hatred on both sides,” Mr. Domanick said. “Charlie Beck is a very savvy guy, who really understands community relations and community policing. Right now, it’s in his interest to quell these rumors.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/us/los-angeles-police-to-reopen-dorner-case.html?_r=0

I suspect that beck already knows that the LAPD will be vindicated.

Even though I don't care much for cops, I do know that the LAPD has one of the most difficult and dangerous areas to protect and serve. And I respect their bravery in doing so.

I'm really disparaging gangs and liberal lunacy that has brought Los Angeles down to the muck from the glorious city it once was.

They spell kunt with a k in LA. They really do. It's all over the bridges and walls as graffiti marked gang turf.

I'm really disparaging gangs and liberal lunacy that has brought Los Angeles down to the muck from the glorious city it once was.

LOL Now the 'liberals' are responsible for the state of LA? Funny. In your screwed up little mind, everything that isn't the way you want it, everything that is wrong with the world is because of liberals. :lol:

Assuming Black LAPD cops have an ethnic fraternal organization, have we heard from them re: the racial element of Dorner's complaint? My understanding is Dorner originally protested what he perceived as excessive use of force by a White cop against a Black arrestee and it escalated from there.

If that is basically the situation it is likely the re-opening of Dorner's dismissal trial is in response to pressure by Black political organizations, in which case this already sensational incident could become as explosive as the Rodney King event.

Assuming Black LAPD cops have an ethnic fraternal organization, have we heard from them re: the racial element of Dorner's complaint? My understanding is Dorner originally protested what he perceived as excessive use of force by a White cop against a Black arrestee and it escalated from there.

If that is basically the situation it is likely the re-opening of Dorner's dismissal trial is in response to pressure by Black political organizations, in which case this already sensational incident could become as explosive as the Rodney King event.

Based on what I've read, Dorner came forward with the charges two weeks after the alleged incident and only after he received a less than stellar performance review.

They spell kunt with a k in LA. They really do. It's all over the bridges and walls as graffiti marked gang turf.
What is the significance of that? They just go around writing "kunt" on walls?

Is it the "k" factor, as in Amerika, or korporations. Or could it have a Freudian or anti-feminist connotation?

Based on what I've read, Dorner came forward with the charges two weeks after the alleged incident and only after he received a less than stellar performance review.
Okay. Thanks. That is significant.

LOL Now the 'liberals' are responsible for the state of LA? Funny. In your screwed up little mind, everything that isn't the way you want it, everything that is wrong with the world is because of liberals. :lol:

You should read some history. Before the Liberal Democrats took over California was the 6th largest economy on the planet. Now look where it's at...and it's sinking lower. Manufacturing and other businesses are abandoning the state as fast as they can. The movie industry only does about 20% of the business there that it used to thanks to liberal policies.

The Dems have super majorities in both houses now, so we should be able to get a good idea of how fast that state can collapse.

Armed Crazed Combat Veteran and ex Cop, ranting and raving about Liberty, like many people here do...on the loose. He has a manifesto online....crazed gun man rants about assault weapons ban..."tree of liberty must be..."

does this guy post here? If so, turn yourself in!

Manhunt!!!
The Latest : UPDATE: Police seek Ex-LAPD officer Dorner in Riverside police shootings; 1 dead, manhunt underway in Southern California | 89.3 KPCC

This crazed veteran and hero and first responder is ranting about 'liberty1'

see what happens when nuts with guns and a grudge mistakenly believe the kind of crap Tea Party whackos, Occupy Anarchists and other misfits like Rand and Ron Paul followers spout?..

That's why you need non nuts with guns (who outnumber the nutcases BTW) to deal with them. It's a shame all of you want to disarm the good people to let the asshats like this nimrod kill without fear.

HUH? He is hunting armed police officers. If they can't deal with him, no one can!

Armed Crazed Combat Veteran and ex Cop, ranting and raving about Liberty, like many people here do...on the loose. He has a manifesto online....crazed gun man rants about assault weapons ban..."tree of liberty must be..."

does this guy post here? If so, turn yourself in!

Manhunt!!!
The Latest : UPDATE: Police seek Ex-LAPD officer Dorner in Riverside police shootings; 1 dead, manhunt underway in Southern California | 89.3 KPCC

This crazed veteran and hero and first responder is ranting about 'liberty1'

see what happens when nuts with guns and a grudge mistakenly believe the kind of crap Tea Party whackos, Occupy Anarchists and other misfits like Rand and Ron Paul followers spout?..

That's why you need non nuts with guns (who outnumber the nutcases BTW) to deal with them. It's a shame all of you want to disarm the good people to let the asshats like this nimrod kill without fear.

HUH? He is hunting armed police officers. If they can't deal with him, no one can!

The cops that shot up a blue Toyota pickup driven by two women when they were looking for a grey Nissan pickup driven by a black man?

Forum List

Back