Breaking! Loretta Lynch Turns Against And Torches James Comey----Releases Official Statement

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Aren't you.people exited about this? The deep state coup players are turning against one another ratting each other out. They know the gig is up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ore-highly-anticipated-james-comey-interview/

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

Last edited:
Aren't you.people exited about this? The deep state coup players are turning against one another ratting each other out. They know the gig is up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ore-highly-anticipated-james-comey-interview/

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR
Sure- I don't mind Lynch being on record refuting the Republican BS

In her statement Sunday, Lynch said: "At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC."
In the book, Comey also says Lynch asked him to call the Clinton email probe "a matter" instead of an investigation, which to him seemed to align with the Clinton campaigns use of euphemisms to avoid using the word "investigation," he wrote.
In her statement, Lynch defended her approach, saying that in her decades as a federal prosecutor, "I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice's core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing.
"The Justice Department's handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception," she said. "It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation -- one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it."
Lynch, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, told NBC News last week that Comey didn't appear concerned by the decision to call Clinton investigation a "matter," saying that meeting was "like any other we had where we talked about the issues. We had a full and open discussion about it," and Comey never raised concerns.

• Banned

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

In her statement Sunday, Lynch said: "At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC."
In the book, Comey also says Lynch asked him to call the Clinton email probe "a matter" instead of an investigation, which to him seemed to align with the Clinton campaigns use of euphemisms to avoid using the word "investigation," he wrote.
In her statement, Lynch defended her approach, saying that in her decades as a federal prosecutor, "I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice's core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing.
"The Justice Department's handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception," she said. "It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation -- one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it."
Lynch, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, told NBC News last week that Comey didn't appear concerned by the decision to call Clinton investigation a "matter," saying that meeting was "like any other we had where we talked about the issues. We had a full and open discussion about it," and Comey never raised concerns.
NBC as your source.......lol.

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

Sure- I don't mind Lynch being on record refuting the Comey BS

“It is entirely possible that because I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president, my concern about making her an illegitimate president by concealing the restarted investigation bore greater weight than it would have if the election appeared closer or if Donald Trump were ahead in all polls.” Comey. Either Comey or Lynch is lying. Get them under oath, send in 82nd Airborne to get their emails and paper from their attorneys

So Lynch's statement torches the alt right's lies about the investigation.

We knew that.

“It is entirely possible that because I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president, my concern about making her an illegitimate president by concealing the restarted investigation bore greater weight than it would have if the election appeared closer or if Donald Trump were ahead in all polls.” Lying Jim Comey.

Either Comey or Lynch is lying. Get them under oath, send in 82nd Airborne to get their emails and paper from their attorneys

Lol, she's not saying what you guys think she is. Try a real news source for a change.

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

You know that she's lying, right?

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

I’m sure that explains the necessity of a private tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, where Comey soon after changed the nature of the investigation. I do believe Coney was the first to put Mrs. Lynch under the bus on this. Who had the greater authority between the two? Loretta Lynch is just trying to save face as she waiting until James Comey came forward, to agree to make a statement.

Comey: Then-Atty. Gen. Lynch urged that the Hillary Clinton email probe be called a 'matter,' not 'investigation'

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

Notice she didn't say she didn't discuss the investigation with wild willie on the tarmac. I guess that was a bridge too far. LMAO

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

“It is entirely possible that because I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president, my concern about making her an illegitimate president by concealing the restarted investigation bore greater weight than it would have if the election appeared closer or if Donald Trump were ahead in all polls.” Comey. Either Comey or Lynch is lying. Get them under oath, send in 82nd Airborne to get their emails and paper from their attorneys
The only LIAR is that Moron TRUMP

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

Triggered, girlie man?

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

You know trump?

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

Excellent, you're mentally
giphy.gif

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

LOL...who the heck needs to talk with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC, especially when Bill comes to you....LOL.

Did she say why she was holding a clandestine meeting with bubba on the tarmac in Phoenix?

Forum List

Back