Breaking! Loretta Lynch Turns Against And Torches James Comey----Releases Official Statement

You know trump?
I know enough about him to Girlie a RED HOT POKER UP HIS LYING ASS.....but even that is not enough for this WIMP who is destroying the USA
Actually Obama destroyed the United States significantly. That's why we elected Trump and he's now making America great again.
I UNDERSTAND U HAVE ACUTE MYOPIA................

I understand you have no business sticking your nose in American business.
I DO ACTUALLY,BECAUSE WHEN IDIOT DECISIONS ARE MADE IN AMERICA IT AFFECTS OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.....I KNOW SOME OF YOU AMERICANS LIVE IN CLOISTERED SURROUNDS....WE ALL LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD...TRUMP SPOUTS SUCH IGNORANT BULLSHIT,AND HOW HE IS GOING TO BRING ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TO HEEL RE-IMPORTS ETC,.

WELL I HAVE A MUCH QUICKER SOLUTION TO BRING THE DEMISE OF AMERICA TO HEEL(WHICH IS WHAT TRUMP IS DOING RIGHT NOW,BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALISE)

PAY BACK ALL YOUR LOANS BY THE END OF TRADING TOMORROW NIGHT....THE RESULT WILL BE...CALAMITIOUS.... AMERICA WILL NOT FUNCTION AND YOU WILL ALL BE LIVING IN MUD HUTS,IT IS BECAUSE OF CHINA,JAPAN ETC., THAT ALLOW YOU TO LIVE IN A SUSTAINABLE MANNER...PAY YOUR DEBT UP....AND YOUR FURHER WILL NOT MAKE YOU GREAT EVER AGAIN....WILL THE MORON......I suggest you STOP STICKING YOU NOSE UP OTHER PEOPLES ASSES(who you demean constantly)AND STOP BEGGING THEM FOR MONEY....SO MUCH FOR AMERICAN BUSINESS EVEN MIEN FURHER HAS ALWAYS USED CHINESE,JAPANESE AND KOREAN STEEL FOR ALL HIS PROJECT AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WORKERS AT CHEAP RATES TO BUILD THEM,at the expense of HARD WORKING AMERICANS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MY ASS

Shouting doesn't make people listen more.

A. The only gratification I got was how Comey was fired. While he was giving a speech to surrogates in San Francisco--he got to read about his firing off of a ticker tape--.

Glad you got satisfaction from an early example of our cojones free President unable to actually say "You're Fired" to anyone face to face.

Glad you got satisfaction from an early example of our cojones free President unable to actually say "You're Fired" to anyone face to face

Aren't you.people exited about this? The deep state coup players are turning against one another ratting each other out. They know the gig is up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ore-highly-anticipated-james-comey-interview/

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR
Sure- I don't mind Lynch being on record refuting the Republican BS

In her statement Sunday, Lynch said: "At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC."
In the book, Comey also says Lynch asked him to call the Clinton email probe "a matter" instead of an investigation, which to him seemed to align with the Clinton campaigns use of euphemisms to avoid using the word "investigation," he wrote.
In her statement, Lynch defended her approach, saying that in her decades as a federal prosecutor, "I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice's core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing.
"The Justice Department's handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception," she said. "It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation -- one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it."
Lynch, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, told NBC News last week that Comey didn't appear concerned by the decision to call Clinton investigation a "matter," saying that meeting was "like any other we had where we talked about the issues. We had a full and open discussion about it," and Comey never raised concerns.

Notice she didn't say she didn't discuss the investigation with wild willie on the tarmac. I guess that was a bridge too far. LMAO

There's a lot of people that want James Comey torched--not only Republicans but Democrats too. He is the most incompetent--abohorrent FBI director in this nations history. He broke long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occasions over the Clinton email investigation, was warned by the DOJ that he was breaking protocol, and made a decision by himself to do it anyway. During all these interviews, he makes no apologies for it, but makes excuses. That is not acceptable.

Comey states: "I must have thought at the time, since Hillary Clinton was so far ahead in the polls, I would reopen the investigation, just so I could clear her again, so she wouldn't be known as an illegitimate President once she was elected, and the news broke that there were more emails on Anthony Wieners computer. That's basically his excuse for violating the Hatch Act in the Constitution. Asked if he would make the same decision again, his answer is yes. Comey even used a Russian alterted document to attack Hillary Clinton with. When Lyndsey Graham found out about that, he had a conniption fit right on the senate floor.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Rod Rosenstein wrote a very critical report over that, which is what Trump originally gave for firing Comey. But no one believed that story-- which basically was that Trump fired Comey in order to protect Hillary Clinton--:auiqs.jpg:

So Trump got on National T.V. and ended up admitting that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Trump was right to fire Comey--there is no doubt about it. The problem is he should have done it as soon as he walked into the Oval office, and not waited until after the Russian investigation was in the news. The only gratification I got was how Comey was fired. While he was giving a speech to surrogates in San Francisco--he got to read about his firing off of a ticker tape---:auiqs.jpg:

I will not buy James Comey's book to help with him with his retirement plans. I will not read about his loyalty to this country, when he can't even follow standard DOJ protocol. Comey has an ego that matches Trump's. They both think they're KINGS, and can do anything they want without any reprocussions.

There's a much better book out there anyway.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

top seller on Amazon today. Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down. Verified by credible trusted news sources and their reporting over the last year. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

Oreo,Why not just FIRE TRUMP and be done with him,he is useless BUT I do agree the Book is a Great Read...Soon Forward...steven ps I really Admire Trumps Press Secretary,no matter how much he's paying her,it could never be enough.....She is interesting looking,from a fierce demeanour to quite attractive on occasions....but that is just my opinion

Last edited:
I know enough about him to Girlie a RED HOT POKER UP HIS LYING ASS.....but even that is not enough for this WIMP who is destroying the USA
Actually Obama destroyed the United States significantly. That's why we elected Trump and he's now making America great again.

I DO ACTUALLY,BECAUSE WHEN IDIOT DECISIONS ARE MADE IN AMERICA IT AFFECTS OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.....I KNOW SOME OF YOU AMERICANS LIVE IN CLOISTERED SURROUNDS....WE ALL LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD...TRUMP SPOUTS SUCH IGNORANT BULLSHIT,AND HOW HE IS GOING TO BRING ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TO HEEL RE-IMPORTS ETC,.

WELL I HAVE A MUCH QUICKER SOLUTION TO BRING THE DEMISE OF AMERICA TO HEEL(WHICH IS WHAT TRUMP IS DOING RIGHT NOW,BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALISE)

PAY BACK ALL YOUR LOANS BY THE END OF TRADING TOMORROW NIGHT....THE RESULT WILL BE...CALAMITIOUS.... AMERICA WILL NOT FUNCTION AND YOU WILL ALL BE LIVING IN MUD HUTS,IT IS BECAUSE OF CHINA,JAPAN ETC., THAT ALLOW YOU TO LIVE IN A SUSTAINABLE MANNER...PAY YOUR DEBT UP....AND YOUR FURHER WILL NOT MAKE YOU GREAT EVER AGAIN....WILL THE MORON......I suggest you STOP STICKING YOU NOSE UP OTHER PEOPLES ASSES(who you demean constantly)AND STOP BEGGING THEM FOR MONEY....SO MUCH FOR AMERICAN BUSINESS EVEN MIEN FURHER HAS ALWAYS USED CHINESE,JAPANESE AND KOREAN STEEL FOR ALL HIS PROJECT AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WORKERS AT CHEAP RATES TO BUILD THEM,at the expense of HARD WORKING AMERICANS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MY ASS

IT IS NOT SHOUTING HERE IN PARADISE BUT FOR EMPHASIS

A. The only gratification I got was how Comey was fired. While he was giving a speech to surrogates in San Francisco--he got to read about his firing off of a ticker tape--.

Glad you got satisfaction from an early example of our cojones free President unable to actually say "You're Fired" to anyone face to face.

Glad you got satisfaction from an early example of our cojones free President unable to actually say "You're Fired" to anyone face to face

Well unfortunately that's about the only gratification I have got out of the Trump adminisration--was the way in which he fired Comey.

Let's face it, this adminstration has a higher turnover rate than Der Weinersnitzel and that's not boding well for Trump right now.

I would never use the term YOU ARE OR YOU'RE FIRED...BUT I AM A FACE TO FACE MAN.......ever...it just has no class...but that's Trump for you.....A SLOB...st

Last edited:
Aren't you.people exited about this? The deep state coup players are turning against one another ratting each other out. They know the gig is up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ore-highly-anticipated-james-comey-interview/

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR
Sure- I don't mind Lynch being on record refuting the Republican BS

In her statement Sunday, Lynch said: "At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC."
In the book, Comey also says Lynch asked him to call the Clinton email probe "a matter" instead of an investigation, which to him seemed to align with the Clinton campaigns use of euphemisms to avoid using the word "investigation," he wrote.
In her statement, Lynch defended her approach, saying that in her decades as a federal prosecutor, "I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice's core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing.
"The Justice Department's handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception," she said. "It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation -- one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it."
Lynch, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, told NBC News last week that Comey didn't appear concerned by the decision to call Clinton investigation a "matter," saying that meeting was "like any other we had where we talked about the issues. We had a full and open discussion about it," and Comey never raised concerns.

Notice she didn't say she didn't discuss the investigation with wild willie on the tarmac. I guess that was a bridge too far. LMAO

There's a lot of people that want James Comey torched--not only Republicans but Democrats too. His name is "Mudd" on both sides of the isle. He is the most incompetent--abohorrent FBI director in this nations history. He broke long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occasions over the Clinton email investigation, was warned by the DOJ that he was breaking protocol, and made a decision by himself to do it anyway. During all these interviews, he makes no apologies for it, but makes excuses.

Comey states: "I must have thought at the time, since Hillary Clinton was so far ahead in the polls, I would reopen the investigation, just so I could clear her again, so she wouldn't be known as an illegitimate President once she was elected, and the news broke that there were more emails on Anthony Wieners computer. That's basically his excuse for violating the Hatch Act in the Constitution. DOJ protocol specifically states to not release any information within 60 days of an election. Comey did it within 11 days. During that time millions of Americans voted believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton, and 7 days later Comey gave birth to a nothing burger.

Asked if he would make the same decision again, his answer is yes. Comey even used a Russian alterted document to attack Hillary Clinton with. When Lyndsey Graham found out about that, he had a conniption fit right on the senate floor.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Rod Rosenstein wrote a very critical report over that, which is what Trump originally gave for firing Comey. But no one believed that story-- which basically was that Trump fired Comey in order to protect Hillary Clinton--:auiqs.jpg:

So Trump got on National T.V. and ended up admitting that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Trump was right to fire Comey--there is no doubt about it. The problem is he should have done it as soon as he walked into the Oval office, and not waited until after the Russian investigation was in the news. The only gratification I got was how Comey was fired. While he was giving a speech to surrogates in San Francisco--he got to read about his firing off of a ticker tape---:auiqs.jpg:

I will not buy James Comey's book to help with him with his retirement plans. I will not read about his loyalty to this country, when he can't even follow standard DOJ protocol. Comey has an ego that matches Trump's. They both think they're KINGS, and can do anything they want without any reprocussions.

There's a much better book out there anyway.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

top seller on Amazon today. Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down. Verified by credible trusted news sources and their reporting over the last year. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

All that spam and not one mention of the thread topic. How much are you paid to spam the board with all the crap?

Shouting every word is not emphasis.

You know trump?

I think your caps lock button is broken.
Oh...and it gladdens my heart to think America has the power to sink your shit.
Or I should really say I'm glad you think it does......BOOOO!!!!

Shouting every word is not emphasis.
ok i will be more like you want me to be then............a small letter man....but only for you...steve

mute point methinks herewegoagain....you know what I dislike about myself ? I am always right...LOL ooops have a great day herewego,st

Here ya go.....
upload_2018-4-16_1-24-52.png

mute point methinks herewegoagain....you know what I dislike about myself ? I am always right...LOL ooops have a great day herewego,st

You've obviously been drinking way to many Fosters.

Here ya go.....
View attachment 188305
You could have done a better pic Here,the lady has a load of Saliever sic,hanging inside her mouth from top to bottom.....YUK

All the Obama stooges (and Obama) need to be brought to justice. Not doing so is the equivalent of not having Nuremberg trials.

Nope,we don't do Fosters since around 1978,Here....we exported it to the UK many moons ago,it was never that popular here...I drink(in moderation) Kalgoorie Stout when fatigued and Coopers Ale also your Millers and a few German,Dutch or Belgian like Stella...We have Superb Wines here,too many to mention but Brown Brothers "Croutchen Reisling,Muscato and Late Picked Verdello.......My fave from around the world is the Hungarian Wine "Morom" AKA as Bulls Blood a lightly sparkling deep Red......But Never Fosters,Here...you should come over,you need to educate yourself on everything Australian,LOL but you could and would be really surprised....The world does not really consist about Bitching about Trump......Family,Friends,Good Food Beer and Great Wine ...that's the real measure of a fortunate Life my friend...steve

Nope,we don't do Fosters since around 1978,Here....we exported it to the UK many moons ago,it was never that popular here...I drink(in moderation) Kalgoorie Stout when fatigued and Coopers Ale also your Millers and a few German,Dutch or Belgian like Stella...We have Superb Wines here,too many to mention but Brown Brothers "Croutchen Reisling,Muscato and Late Picked Verdello.......My fave from around the world is the Hungarian Wine "Morom" AKA as Bulls Blood a lightly sparkling deep Red......But Never Fosters,Here...you should come over,you need to educate yourself on everything Australian,LOL but you could be really surprise....The world does not really consist about Bitching about Trump......Family,Friends,Good Food Beer and Great Wine ...that's the real measure of a fortunate Life my friend...steve

Yeah.....
You're drunk.

Nope,we don't do Fosters since around 1978,Here....we exported it to the UK many moons ago,it was never that popular here...I drink(in moderation) Kalgoorie Stout when fatigued and Coopers Ale also your Millers and a few German,Dutch or Belgian like Stella...We have Superb Wines here,too many to mention but Brown Brothers "Croutchen Reisling,Muscato and Late Picked Verdello.......My fave from around the world is the Hungarian Wine "Morom" AKA as Bulls Blood a lightly sparkling deep Red......But Never Fosters,Here...you should come over,you need to educate yourself on everything Australian,LOL but you could be really surprise....The world does not really consist about Bitching about Trump......Family,Friends,Good Food Beer and Great Wine ...that's the real measure of a fortunate Life my friend...steve

Yeah.....
You're drunk.
Really.....you must get drunk on a packet of wine gums then...LOL...st

Yeah.....
You're drunk.
Really.....you must get drunk on a packet of wine gums then...LOL...st

Whatever that is.....

Forum List

Back