Breaking! Loretta Lynch Turns Against And Torches James Comey----Releases Official Statement

Aren't you.people exited about this? The deep state coup players are turning against one another ratting each other out. They know the gig is up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ore-highly-anticipated-james-comey-interview/

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR
Sure- I don't mind Lynch being on record refuting the Republican BS

In her statement Sunday, Lynch said: "At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC."
In the book, Comey also says Lynch asked him to call the Clinton email probe "a matter" instead of an investigation, which to him seemed to align with the Clinton campaigns use of euphemisms to avoid using the word "investigation," he wrote.
In her statement, Lynch defended her approach, saying that in her decades as a federal prosecutor, "I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice's core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing.
"The Justice Department's handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception," she said. "It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation -- one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it."
Lynch, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, told NBC News last week that Comey didn't appear concerned by the decision to call Clinton investigation a "matter," saying that meeting was "like any other we had where we talked about the issues. We had a full and open discussion about it," and Comey never raised concerns.

Sure- I don't mind Lynch being on record refuting the Comey BS

“It is entirely possible that because I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president, my concern about making her an illegitimate president by concealing the restarted investigation bore greater weight than it would have if the election appeared closer or if Donald Trump were ahead in all polls.” Comey. Either Comey or Lynch is lying. Get them under oath, send in 82nd Airborne to get their emails and paper from their attorneys
The only LIAR is that Moron TRUMP
You know trump?
I know enough about him to Girlie a RED HOT POKER UP HIS LYING ASS.....but even that is not enough for this WIMP who is destroying the USA

Aren't you.people exited about this? The deep state coup players are turning against one another ratting each other out. They know the gig is up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ore-highly-anticipated-james-comey-interview/

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

In her statement Sunday, Lynch said: "At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC."
In the book, Comey also says Lynch asked him to call the Clinton email probe "a matter" instead of an investigation, which to him seemed to align with the Clinton campaigns use of euphemisms to avoid using the word "investigation," he wrote.
In her statement, Lynch defended her approach, saying that in her decades as a federal prosecutor, "I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice's core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing.
"The Justice Department's handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception," she said. "It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated and whom I trusted to assess the facts and make a recommendation -- one that I ultimately accepted because I thought the evidence and law warranted it."
Lynch, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, told NBC News last week that Comey didn't appear concerned by the decision to call Clinton investigation a "matter," saying that meeting was "like any other we had where we talked about the issues. We had a full and open discussion about it," and Comey never raised concerns.

“It is entirely possible that because I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president, my concern about making her an illegitimate president by concealing the restarted investigation bore greater weight than it would have if the election appeared closer or if Donald Trump were ahead in all polls.” Comey. Either Comey or Lynch is lying. Get them under oath, send in 82nd Airborne to get their emails and paper from their attorneys
You know trump?
I know enough about him to Girlie a RED HOT POKER UP HIS LYING ASS.....but even that is not enough for this WIMP who is destroying the USA
Actually Obama destroyed the United States significantly. That's why we elected Trump and he's now making America great again.

You know trump?
Actually Obama destroyed the United States significantly. That's why we elected Trump and he's now making America great again.
I UNDERSTAND U HAVE ACUTE MYOPIA................

Guess the dumb bitch doesn't consider Bill part of Hillary's campaign. Is Bill a super delegate? Is he a special member of the DNC elite?

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

I’m sure that explains the necessity of a private tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, where Comey soon after changed the nature of the investigation. I do believe Coney was the first to put Mrs. Lynch under the bus on this. Who had the greater authority between the two? Loretta Lynch is just trying to save face as she waiting until James Comey came forward, to agree to make a statement.

Comey: Then-Atty. Gen. Lynch urged that the Hillary Clinton email probe be called a 'matter,' not 'investigation'

I love how you right wingers get your panties in a knot about Lynch asking Comey to refer to the Trey Gowdy’s email witch hunt as a “matter”.

Did she ask him to deny Clinton was under investigation? No.

Did she ask him to drop the Investigation? No.

Did she ask him to “go easy” on Hillary? No.

Such is the extent of your desperation to find something shady about this discussion that you keep trying to portray this as sinister.

But Trump asking Comey to swear loyalty to him is fine. Trump asking Comey to “let Flynn go”, isn’t obstruction, and firing Comey for his refusal is no big deal.

Hypocrisy.

I’m sure that explains the necessity of a private tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton, where Comey soon after changed the nature of the investigation. I do believe Coney was the first to put Mrs. Lynch under the bus on this. Who had the greater authority between the two? Loretta Lynch is just trying to save face as she waiting until James Comey came forward, to agree to make a statement.

Comey: Then-Atty. Gen. Lynch urged that the Hillary Clinton email probe be called a 'matter,' not 'investigation'

I love how you right wingers get your panties in a knot about Lynch asking Comey to refer to the Trey Gowdy’s email witch hunt as a “matter”.

Such is the extent of your desperation to find something shady about this discussion that you keep trying to portray this as sinister.

But Trump asking Comey to swear loyalty to him is fine. Trump asking Comey to “let Flynn go”, isn’t obstruction, and firing Comey for his refusal is no big deal.

Hypocrisy.
Another liberal turd that does not care Hillary's classified emails ended up on a pedophiles computer. So sad.

You know trump?

I understand you have no business sticking your nose in American business.

Hypocrisy.
Another liberal turd that does not care Hillary's classified emails ended up on a pedophiles computer. So sad.

Another fascist turd that slanders by innuendo.

So sad. So typical.

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

Hypocrisy.
Bears quoting:

Hypocrisy

You nailed it.

Hypocrisy.

So sad. So typical.
So patriotic!

Guess the dumb bitch doesn't consider Bill part of Hillary's campaign. Is Bill a super delegate? Is he a special member of the DNC elite?

Guess you are the dumb bitch that can't read what Loretta Lynch wrote.

Hypocrisy.

So sad. So typical.
So patriotic!

Somebody has to be patriotic- certainly won't be you or your Dear Leader.

She listed who she claims she did not have contact with. Didn't list Bill on the tarmac.

You know trump?

I understand you have no business sticking your nose in American business.
I DO ACTUALLY,BECAUSE WHEN IDIOT DECISIONS ARE MADE IN AMERICA IT AFFECTS OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.....I KNOW SOME OF YOU AMERICANS LIVE IN CLOISTERED SURROUNDS....WE ALL LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD...TRUMP SPOUTS SUCH IGNORANT BULLSHIT,AND HOW HE IS GOING TO BRING ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TO HEEL RE-IMPORTS ETC,.

WELL I HAVE A MUCH QUICKER SOLUTION TO BRING THE DEMISE OF AMERICA TO HEEL(WHICH IS WHAT TRUMP IS DOING RIGHT NOW,BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALISE)

PAY BACK ALL YOUR LOANS BY THE END OF TRADING TOMORROW NIGHT....THE RESULT WILL BE...CALAMITIOUS.... AMERICA WILL NOT FUNCTION AND YOU WILL ALL BE LIVING IN MUD HUTS,IT IS BECAUSE OF CHINA,JAPAN ETC., THAT ALLOW YOU TO LIVE IN A SUSTAINABLE MANNER...PAY YOUR DEBT UP....AND YOUR FURHER WILL NOT MAKE YOU GREAT EVER AGAIN....WILL THE MORON......I suggest you STOP STICKING YOU NOSE UP OTHER PEOPLES ASSES(who you demean constantly)AND STOP BEGGING THEM FOR MONEY....SO MUCH FOR AMERICAN BUSINESS EVEN MIEN FURHER HAS ALWAYS USED CHINESE,JAPANESE AND KOREAN STEEL FOR ALL HIS PROJECT AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WORKERS AT CHEAP RATES TO BUILD THEM,at the expense of HARD WORKING AMERICANS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MY ASS

Last edited:

Da29oq_VQAAuWqR

Notice she didn't say she didn't discuss the investigation with wild willie on the tarmac. I guess that was a bridge too far. LMAO

There's a lot of people that want James Comey torched--not only Republicans but Democrats too. His name is "Mudd" on both sides of the isle. He is the most incompetent--abohorrent FBI director in this nations history. He broke long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occasions over the Clinton email investigation, was warned by the DOJ that he was breaking protocol, and made a decision by himself to do it anyway. During all these interviews, he makes no apologies for it, but makes excuses.

Comey states: "I must have thought at the time, since Hillary Clinton was so far ahead in the polls, I would reopen the investigation, just so I could clear her again, so she wouldn't be known as an illegitimate President once she was elected, and the news broke that there were more emails on Anthony Wieners computer. That's basically his excuse for violating the Hatch Act in the Constitution. DOJ protocol specifically states to not release any information within 60 days of an election. Comey did it within 11 days. During that time millions of Americans voted believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton, and 7 days later Comey gave birth to a nothing burger.

Asked if he would make the same decision again, his answer is yes. Comey even used a Russian alterted document to attack Hillary Clinton with. When Lyndsey Graham found out about that, he had a conniption fit right on the senate floor.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Rod Rosenstein wrote a very critical report over that, which is what Trump originally gave for firing Comey. But no one believed that story-- which basically was that Trump fired Comey in order to protect Hillary Clinton--:auiqs.jpg:

So Trump got on National T.V. and ended up admitting that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Trump was right to fire Comey--there is no doubt about it. The problem is he should have done it as soon as he walked into the Oval office, and not waited until after the Russian investigation was in the news. Now it's Obstruction of Justice--an impeachable offense.

The only gratification I got was how Comey was fired. While he was giving a speech to surrogates in San Francisco--he got to read about his firing off of a ticker tape---:auiqs.jpg:

I will not buy James Comey's book to help with him with his retirement plans. I will not read about his loyalty to this country, when he can't even follow standard DOJ protocol. Comey has an ego that matches Trump's. They both think they're KINGS, and can do anything they want without any reprocussions.

There's a much better book out there anyway.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

top seller on Amazon today. Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down. Verified by credible trusted news sources and their reporting over the last year. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

Last edited:

She listed who she claims she did not have contact with. Didn't list Bill on the tarmac.

Throughout the process I did what I always do: rise above politics and uphold the law. At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC.

Where does she say she discussed the investigation with Bill Clinton?

Forum List

Back