BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Someone in the IRS must have leaked them specifically to her. Probably a fan of hers that wants to see her get the credit. Hopefully Trump gets his lawyers going on this right away.
what are his lawyers going to do? Don't you really want to see just what his relation with Russia is?
Wow, you really drink the kool-aid, don't you?

The left has made up this fiction about how the tax returns are the smoking gun that Trump has a relationship with Russia. Do you realize that such a statement is a political charge without merit or proof?

If the courts allow this to be release, I intend to rub it in every one's nose if it turns out to be just a normal business tax return.

He did have business with Russia...he did the pageant over there....so it will be another left wing fail....
Yes, but they were looking for specific items that could be construed as being "blackmail" items as a means of trying to impeach him or portray him as in the Russian's pocket.

I see that they failed, again.
On this one tax return. There are many, many more.

A return that is 12 years old isn't much to look at. What is surprising to me though is his income is only showing 150 million yet he has repeatedly stated his net worth is around 10 BILLION????? Hmmm.

So more recent tax returns are what is needed to determine which foreign countries hold him hostage right now.

A full return would show that with K-1 forms and other required documents that are attached to the 1040 form, and not just the simple1040 form by itself.
You don't know the difference between net worth and income?

Why do people keep arguing this? As a journalist who was given the information anonymously she did not break any laws. Holy shit you people need to learn the laws before starting 5 million threads and posts about this.

It's called Journalistic Privilege. She did not solicit the information and therefor broke no laws.

How can you sit and say it was a "nothing burger" in one breath and then ask for her to be arrested in the next... you're having a mental meltdown.

Ever hear of receiving stolen property?

It's information, and no when it comes to the law for journalist it doesn't work that way. Try again.

Maddow forced the regressive Trump to release his tax return, and somebody silly regressively thinks Trump won?

I understand Espionage Laws just fine.

The Media in not insulated
From Sedition and Espionage Laws.

It is a felony to receive
Classified Information even for the Media and it is a felony to receive private financial records without signed authorization.

The Goverment has cut the Media too much slack for too long, and it's time to snap them back to reality and start prosecuting people.

The same goes for leakers and their accomplices.

Tax returns are not classified material. You are a fucking nut case. Tax returns have NOTHING to do with Sedition and Espionage. Oh shit I've heard it all now! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't post enough emojis for this. Holy shit... just stop man, you are fucking making yourself look like the biggest dumbass on this forum.

ONLY the taxpayer can release any part of a tax return. For anyone else to do so is a felony. IF, big IF, MSNBC had any moral standards or propriety, they would launch an investigation to find out who had broken Federal law and had stolen those two pages.

You may have never purchased a home or refinanced one. Copies of taxes are generally provided to the lender by the borrower. We saw the 1040 page with the stamp (Clients Copy) on TV last night, so Trump must have given the copy to another, willingly. If all of the schedules were included, which would be a normal practice given the security now required for a loan, it is likely more details on more schedules will see the light of day.

BTW, it is damn funny and karma that the Alt. Right/crazy right wingers have their panties in a tangle when two pages of Trumps taxes show up, and cheered when Wikileaks released volumes of personal correspondence by actual theft of Democrats E-Mails.

F'ng hysterical hypocrites got their comeuppance!

Why do people keep arguing this? As a journalist who was given the information anonymously she did not break any laws. Holy shit you people need to learn the laws before starting 5 million threads and posts about this.

It's called Journalistic Privilege. She did not solicit the information and therefor broke no laws.

How can you sit and say it was a "nothing burger" in one breath and then ask for her to be arrested in the next... you're having a mental meltdown.

Ever hear of receiving stolen property?
Are you a lawyer, an expert at this?

"Rachel Maddow is part of NBC's corporate jihad against Donald Trump" - Hannity

If anyone takes the so-called president down with good solid investigation and facts, it will be Rachel Maddow. Good for her. She needs to keep digging. :clap:
Libs think Maddow is great but in reality, she is fake news.

Is it any wonder Americans are so divided?

RWnuts think everything unpleasant is fake news. It's like a fundamentalist Christian's attitude towards evolution.
What was "unpleasant" about her releasing Trump's tax returns? It was illegal but that means nothing to the left, unless it is done to one of them.

Did it mean anything to you when the illegally obtained DNC emails were published?
If some scumbag liberal working for the federal government leaked the return, they should be prosecuted.

The DNC emails were easily stolen because those involved were too stupid to protect their communications from hackers.

I'm not convinced that is the case.

I am personally of the belief that those DNC emails were not actually hacked at all.

After that Vault 7 release where they have only reconfirmed what double agent Snowden has already told us, everyone, everywhere, including Trump, Obama, Clinton, are always under surveillance.

Added to that, they can make any hack, anywhere look like the Russians did it. They don't even need to "hack" a device to get information, they already have it, all of it.

IOW, there is no protections against them. Nobody is safe, and there is nothing any of us or the representatives we choose can do about it. It forces politicians to toe the company line, and ends representative democracy. That is the whole point of these revelations from Wikileaks and Snowden, who are both connected as honeypots and limited hangouts. They are both in the family.

As Noami Wolf once wrote in her skepticism about whether Snowden actually quit his role with the CIA. . .

"From the standpoint of the police state and its interests – why have a giant Big Brother apparatus spying on us at all times – unless we know about it?"

It's fairly obvious the Trump administration leaked the the partial tax return, of one year, with Trump's blessing.
Is that why he is saying whoever leaked it broke the law? Do you think he wants to arrest himself?
Please don't be so NAIVE!

Trump had those 2 pages released.....just like he had his State tax returns released during the campaign.....

For goodness sake, wake up....this is simply Trump shenanigans, to change the topic....it's Trump`s M/O!

Classified Information even for the Media and it is a felony to receive private financial records without signed authorization.

The Goverment has cut the Media too much slack for too long, and it's time to snap them back to reality and start prosecuting people.

Tax returns are not classified material. You are a fucking nut case. Tax returns have NOTHING to do with Sedition and Espionage. Oh shit I've heard it all now! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't post enough emojis for this. Holy shit... just stop man, you are fucking making yourself look like the biggest dumbass on this forum.

ONLY the taxpayer can release any part of a tax return. For anyone else to do so is a felony. IF, big IF, MSNBC had any moral standards or propriety, they would launch an investigation to find out who had broken Federal law and had stolen those two pages.

You may have never purchased a home or refinanced one. Copies of taxes are generally provided to the lender by the borrower. We saw the 1040 page with the stamp (Clients Copy) on TV last night, so Trump must have given the copy to another, willingly. If all of the schedules were included, which would be a normal practice given the security now required for a loan, it is likely more details on more schedules will see the light of day.

BTW, it is damn funny and karma that the Alt. Right/crazy right wingers have their panties in a tangle when two pages of Trumps taxes show up, and cheered when Wikileaks released volumes of personal correspondence by actual theft of Democrats E-Mails.

Pure speculation of course.
But that's all the Left has anymore.
Tax returns are still confidential.

I think it is great...shows how dumb the lefties are.....Trump keeps showing how stupid and childish they are....

And by the way....several of the on air hosts at MSNBC are tax cheats...they owe a bunch of money in taxes they haven't paid....

do not miss MSNBC tonight!

Maddow has Trump's taxes...someone protect her from drones!

Rachel Maddow MSNBC on Twitter
/---- Rachael gets her participation trophy tonight.
participation trophy.jpg

Someone in the IRS must have leaked them specifically to her. Probably a fan of hers that wants to see her get the credit. Hopefully Trump gets his lawyers going on this right away.
what are his lawyers going to do? Don't you really want to see just what his relation with Russia is?
Wow, you really drink the kool-aid, don't you?

The left has made up this fiction about how the tax returns are the smoking gun that Trump has a relationship with Russia. Do you realize that such a statement is a political charge without merit or proof?

If the courts allow this to be release, I intend to rub it in every one's nose if it turns out to be just a normal business tax return.

He did have business with Russia...he did the pageant over there....so it will be another left wing fail....
Yes, but they were looking for specific items that could be construed as being "blackmail" items as a means of trying to impeach him or portray him as in the Russian's pocket.

I see that they failed, again.
On this one tax return. There are many, many more.
Yuh think???

Pure speculation of course.
But that's all the Left has anymore.
Tax returns are still confidential.

I'll give you a +1 for at least saying it correctly, Confidential, not fucking Classified.

Forum List

Back