BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

I wonder if Corey 'Spartacus' Booker asked him "What do you think about gladiator movies?" Nevertheless Corey, remember, it's not about the truth.........it's about the accusation!!!!!!!!!

“We believe survivors!”
Can’t wait for a mob to chant that when Cory’s at a restaurant, right Maxine?

Lawyer Response to Gateway Pundit

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .
Lol
Booker a genuine fudge packer???

I’m going to look for another source
That isn't necessary. Believe the gay man Booker assaulted. He is a democrat after all.
Only GOP Dupes would even pay attention to a Twitter post... Who needs facts or evidence? See Hillary Obama holder Lerner etc etc etc
You are right Freakshow to Balsy Ford for NO EVIDENCE.....Told you all, ABNORMALS are our entertainment...LOLOLOL!
People giving testimony is evidence.
What people?....YOU?...LOLOLOL, Entertaining. As usual!

hmm is that the new thing Care4all ? We just write off everyone who might mention, bitch, or complain about something on a political message board as a paid operator?

Funny.
uhhh, maybe you haven't been paying attention but it's been 24/7 posting propaganda, since he arrived... so yes, it was a sound guess of mine!!! :D

I fail to see how this is much different than anyone else who posts on here daily. At least he's contributing more than the fly-by single line propaganda buzz line or single shit-post insult in every thread like some of the others. I don't recall you bitching about those folks. Maybe I missed it...

~shrug~ I happen to find his/her posts informative and thought provoking, there's enough information to back up the opinions given, its sourced as best as one can expect these days, and discussion ensues afterward.

LGBT movement Has come back to bite somebody, I bet there will be more. Liberals are more prone to deviant sexual behavior, they have promoted it and lived it and loved it until...... Nancy! He said he wouldn't tell, because he's a democrat. We can't trust the #Me too movement anymore. poor Corey!!!

Don't expect the GBLT community to support those who break ranks.

Actually, for the record, a lot of folks in the LGBT community (at least us older ones) are rather disgusted with whats being done "in our name" by vote hustlers.

why are you so gullible and willing to believe this kind of crap?
Whoah! WTF?!? We’re supposed to “believe women” but not men in your mind? Seriously? WTF is wrong with you?
Through the transitive properties of unsupported claims, we can only assume that this allegation is “serious” and "credible" - words recently used by Booker to describe similarly unfounded accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Why can’t the left ever live by the standards they set and demand that everyone else live by???

Spartacus Falls? Cory Booker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man In Restroom

Unlike a normal person, the OP will remain on this forum and continue to post daily after this story is proven to be made up by Russian trolls and passed on by Russian bots.
So much for the left’s “believe victims” campaign. I guess it only applies if the perpetrator isn’t a Dumbocrat. #Hypocrite

I wonder if Corey 'Spartacus' Booker asked him "What do you think about gladiator movies?" Nevertheless Corey, remember, it's not about the truth.........it's about the accusation!!!!!!!!!

“We believe survivors!”
Can’t wait for a mob to chant that when Cory’s at a restaurant, right Maxine?

Lawyer Response to Gateway Pundit

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Weren't we all told legailizing faggot marriage was supposed to keep the faggots from hitting on boys in toilets, parks, and alleys, and stop them from raping kids n stuff, and end AIDS and their other favorite diseases they love to spread?

Forum List

Back