BREAKING: Manhattan DA Office Purges Executive "Meet Our Team" Section From Website, We Have The Receipts!

Soros, the single biggest individual political donor in the United States, made a $1 million contribution to the political action committee Color of Change on May 14, 2021, just six days after Color of Change pledged a million dollars to Bragg’s campaign.

Yes. And cops were and continue to break the law and murder black men when they wouldn't if it was a white. Did you care?

Continues to happen. I believe a report like the 60's kerner commission just recently found nothing has changed. I think it was Knoxville but it's everywhere USA. Blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. Do you care? Does Ben Carson care? Apparently not. Apparently you can be bought.

You do know that the whole "Cops kill black people" - is not real world.
It's made-up shit to rile up fucking morons like you.

Soros, the single biggest individual political donor in the United States, made a $1 million contribution to the political action committee Color of Change on May 14, 2021, just six days after Color of Change pledged a million dollars to Bragg’s campaign.

OMG Soros vs all the dark money that Republicans receive from guys just like Soros?

If Soros was paying politicians to lie and say global warming isn't real, now that would be a problem.

Soros is the GOP's boogie man. If you hear them crying about Soros know this. They're getting their news from infowars.

You do know that the whole "Cops kill black people" - is not real world.
It's made-up shit to rile up fucking morons like you.

A black male is orders of magnitude more likely to be killed by another black male than by a cop of any color or sex.

Yes but a black male is more likely to be murdered by a cop than a white male. Same offenses.

is that adjusted for the fact that blacks are arrested at a higher rate than whites?

Still doesn't change the fact that somehow the left only cares when a black man is killed by a cop. Another black man? pffftttt...

Yes. And cops were and continue to break the law and murder black men when they wouldn't if it was a white. Did you care?

Continues to happen. I believe a report like the 60's kerner commission just recently found nothing has changed. I think it was Knoxville but it's everywhere USA. Blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. Do you care? Does Ben Carson care? Apparently not. Apparently you can be bought.

Don't pretend cops killing unarmed people bothers you. We know it doesn't.

ha fucking ha ha. Trump riled Ashli up, sent her to riot at the capitol and it cost her her life. More should have been shot imo. If they did it again I would hope cops would show them proper force. You treasonist insurrectionists showed terrorists just how easy it would be to get to our politicians. I hope we learned a good lesson on that day. Be well armed and shoot a mob who won't back the fuck down. Those cops are sworn to protect our politicians.

These cowardly anti-American commies think they can hide but it's too late. They've opened up a pandora's box MAGA patriots know who they are.

Your post is proof of why they needed to protect their staff. Who knows what the MAGA terrorists will do?!?!

FsXzPheWcAAA7Su
Don’t these belong in ‘Political Satire’?’

Is that a threat? Keep up the good work as the Judge in this case ponders a gag order on Donald Duhtard.

There's plenty of room left in Riker's for assholes who do Trump's dirty work.
Protest the judges home? You okay with that? I'm not, but what you think?

Don't pretend cops killing unarmed people bothers you. We know it doesn't.
Ashlii was being aggressive as they called the cops the N word, chanted hang Mike Pence and where is Nancy. I'd have shot more than one of them. In our capitol?

Republicans need to stop rioting when they lose elections. This one wasn't the first you know

Who was involved in the 2000 riot? Roger Stone. Who's Trump's buddy? Roger Stone. Who did Trump pardon for other crimes he committed that have nothing to do with his 2000 riot? Roger Stone. Who communicates with QAnon and Proud Boys for Trump? Roger Stone.

He should be hung.

You do know more unarmed whites are killed by police than blacks?

OMG Soros vs all the dark money that Republicans receive from guys just like Soros?

If Soros was paying politicians to lie and say global warming isn't real, now that would be a problem.

Soros is the GOP's boogie man. If you hear them crying about Soros know this. They're getting their news from infowars.
Global warming isn't real, now move along.

Forum List

Back