BREAKING: Manhattan DA Office Purges Executive "Meet Our Team" Section From Website, We Have The Receipts!

You do know more unarmed whites are killed by police than blacks?
Whites make up more of our population. I would hope so. But blacks are disproportionately abused/harrassed/targeted.

Some of it's justified I'll give you that. For example, blacks don't come to the suburbs to commit crimes because they are afraid of getting pulled over while DWB. It's a real thing that happens to blacks but god bless the policy because it keeps criminals in the city.

OMG Soros vs all the dark money that Republicans receive from guys just like Soros?

If Soros was paying politicians to lie and say global warming isn't real, now that would be a problem.

Soros is the GOP's boogie man. If you hear them crying about Soros know this. They're getting their news from infowars.

Look skank,
Most of the civilized world caught on to Soros shit some time ago.
Look at any of the countries where Soros destabilized their currency for his personal power and wealth.
Your little fucking bubble cult has made you immensely fucking stupid.

Whites make up more of our population. I would hope so. But blacks are disproportionately abused/harrassed/targeted.

Some of it's justified I'll give you that. For example, blacks don't come to the suburbs to commit crimes because they are afraid of getting pulled over while DWB. It's a real thing that happens to blacks but god bless the policy because it keeps criminals in the city.
Lol, but blacks commit almost 50% of the crime.

The republican led prosecutors office in Little Rock is looking into the criminality of the Clinton foundation and tax fraud... so here we go libtards... you asked for it now you are gonna get it....
the can of worms has been cracked open....

None of which they have any jurisdiction over.

The entire world knows it's real. Only brainwashed American Republicans/conservatives don't know. Weird huh?
Lol, it's called climate change now. You know why? Because when you loons called it global cooling, it started to heat up a little. Then you loons called it global warming and we cooled off. Now it's called climate change and yes the climate changes daily. If you think humans can control the earth's temperature, you're a dumbass.

Fs1DX9tX0AAwZrG

It is not hard to fathom why. Clinton and Obama are able to get big book deals. The fees for speaking goes up. We don't know whether Trump was ever a billionaire. I suspect that is why he kept his tax returns hidden.

judge was obama appointed at the recommendation of Schumer. CONtributes to democrats in particular against Trump supporting republicans. yeah. no bias here.

These cowardly anti-American commies think they can hide but it's too late. They've opened up a pandora's box MAGA patriots know who they are.

Gonna threaten them, eh?

Look skank,
Most of the civilized world caught on to Soros shit some time ago.
Look at any of the countries where Soros destabilized their currency for his personal power and wealth.
Your little fucking bubble cult has made you immensely fucking stupid.

Your little cult of Trump has made you a complete moron.
There is no Soros shit.

The republican led prosecutors office in Little Rock is looking into the criminality of the Clinton foundation and tax fraud... so here we go libtards... you asked for it now you are gonna get it....
the can of worms has been cracked open....

Link?

Forum List

Back