BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene SWATTED at Home Early Wednesday Morning

This needs to be regarded as an assassination attempt.

Exactly! First the Trump raid and now this. Democrats never quit for attempts of ruling the country and its government even if those attempts are against the law and they never receive any consequences for them either. However, if they were conservatives it would be a completely different story.

If this is accurate there does need to be prosecution.

As big an asshole as this woman is… swatting is a dangerous and dispicable thing

Majorie Greene gets under the skin of the Psychocrats bad LOL
The reality is that the Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult of violent crackpot fanatics.
I don't like the woman, but this does sound more like some crackpot, deranged leftist crap. In my home, something like this could end very badly.

If this is accurate there does need to be prosecution.

As big an asshole as this woman is… swatting is a dangerous and dispicable thing
Progs come up with the misogyny angle pretty quick when it is one of their own.

This needs to be regarded as an assassination attempt.
You're right. It is!
The reality is that the Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult of violent crackpot fanatics.
Garland is probably who swatted Greene
First the Trump raid and now this. Democrats never quit for attempts of ruling the country and its government
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this bar.
There is an endless parade of pearl-flutterers here.
They seem to be always in-the-hunt for the next grievance-filled outrage to do their pearl-thingy.

Even if it is only some bored 14yr prankster calling the police for giggles and high-fives with his buds.
Though, now that I think about it.......14yr old Americans don't usually attempt political assassinations (now, if they were ISIS, --maybe. But in that case their vest will take them out too. No?)

So, poster Marvin Martian, may have a point. It could've been, say, a 16yr old?

Be aware that the left's dirty tricks will ramp up towards November and the media will ignore it or justify it.
It was probably a false flag. I’d check the phones of all her aides. They’re probably too dumb to have used a burner.

It is unfortunate and against the law.
She brings this kind of shit on herself. Lessons learned.

Forum List

Back