Breaking! Mass Stabbing Spree In California----Several Dead-----Several Wounded

Do you think he would have killed more or less with a gun?
Does that make a difference

Yes. Unless you don't see a difference between 4 dead and 40 dead.
So you're saying that there is an acceptable number of fatalities?
What a goofball.
Where did he say that? Point it out please.......
Well, one could infer that logical conclusion when he didn't address issue, but made comment that it wasn't 40.

Oh, GOODY! Now ALL you gun nuts will be sharing every stabbing news with us, not just 2AGuy.
Why are these people killing people?
Excellent question.
Thought never crossed you little brain huh
You need to practice accepting a compliment.
I did, but can you answer my question.. or was it to revealing lol

Oh, GOODY! Now ALL you gun nuts will be sharing every stabbing news with us, not just 2AGuy.
Excellent question.
Probably there are a lot of reasons, depending on the murderer. Don't cops say money and sex are the two biggies? Then, with mass shooters I read an excellent piece this a.m. by the Justice Department, who looked into the motivation behind every mass shooter they could find, all the way back to the student nurses shooting in 1966.
Suicidal/homicidal due to increasing feelings of isolation, despondency over their lives, etc. seems to be the common fuel for them. They also talked about copycats and how all the attention given to the shootings can cause others to "study" tactics, etc.

Any more questions?

Excellent question.
Probably there are a lot of reasons, depending on the murderer. Don't cops say money and sex are the two biggies? Then, with mass shooters I read an excellent piece this a.m. by the Justice Department, who looked into the motivation behind every mass shooter they could find, all the way back to the student nurses shooting in 1966.
Suicidal/homicidal due to increasing feelings of isolation, despondency over their lives, etc. seems to be the common fuel for them. They also talked about copycats and how all the attention given to the shootings can cause others to "study" tactics, etc.

Any more questions?
So to sum it up.. Americans are struggling???

Anyone want to place bets on how much coverage this gets from the MSM ?

'Pure hate' drove attacker who killed 4 in Orange County, but motive still unclear, police say

AAFv9IC.img

What a goofball.
Well, one could infer that logical conclusion when he didn't address issue, but made comment that it wasn't 40.
One can infer if one wishes to stretch like a giraffe going for the high branches........

Excellent question.

Any more questions?
If that's what you want to take away from that, it's up to you.

Any more questions?
If that's what you want to take away from that, it's up to you.
Is that hard for you to accept?

So, the purpose of gun control is...

So that a lunatic with knives can only kill 4 people instead of using an AK-47 and kill 40 people.
The lunatic could have gotten a firearm if he really wanted to...not that hard, especially in cali.
You lefties will dodge the issue no matter what if it doesn't fit your mantra. sad.

Yet he didn't get one, and I think we can agree that's a good thing.

Unless of course you think he's a super assassin ninja with knives.

What a goofball.

There are some things that are better when there's more of it. There are some things that are better when there is less of it. I didn't say anything about what is acceptable.

What would be a bigger tragedy? 40,000 people murdered or 4 people murdered.

I didn't know this concept would be so hard, yet cons are telling me that it makes no difference lol.

What a goofball.
One can infer if one wishes to stretch like a giraffe going for the high branches.......
Since you asked nicely....
Yes. Unless you don't see a difference between 4 dead and 40 dead
So, the purpose of gun control is..
So that a lunatic with knives can only kill 4 people instead of using an AK-47 and kill 40 people
So, tell me, are you not following the dialogue
or are you unable to comprehend the dialogue

Forum List

Back