Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
They were clear? How?
heh - now try this one on on pknopp -

how do i tell the difference from a peaceful protest and rioters who ARE IN FACT rioting and killing people in the streets?

like you say hadit - how can you tell? given what has been going on lately i'm not sure how you know a group of people are peaceful when the only thing you know is:

1. mobs are destroying everything in their path
2. they tore down the gate to your private property

great question you won't get a good answer for.

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
They were clear? How?

how do i tell the difference from a peaceful protest and rioters who ARE IN FACT rioting and killing people in the streets?

like you say hadit - how can you tell? given what has been going on lately i'm not sure how you know a group of people are peaceful when the only thing you know is:

They didn't "tear down the gate" until after guns were pulled on them.

They confiscated McCloskey's weapons but something tells me he got some more. He has no choice since Police offer no protection and the mob knows his guns were taken. Isn't this new Black Lives Matter country great? You just better hope you don't need a cop.
Now they also know the rest of the houses in that area are not protected.

They were clear? How?

They let the neighbors know they were not interested in bothering them.

They were clear? How?

They didn't "tear down the gate" until after guns were pulled on them.
You know this how? IOW, how did they get onto private property to have guns shown to them if they were outside the gate?

They were clear? How?

Did they also notify this couple of the same?

They were clear? How?

Did they also notify this couple of the same?

No idea if they were specifically told or not.

Only in your Communist wet dreams is what they did illegal.
And of course, in the Legal Statute of the Law....
which legal statute? i suppose now the state is wrong for getting the case dismissed?

prove your point for one in your overall useless life.

what laws did they break. look them up and tell me specifically why they were broken. don't just scream they were, don't cite the bitch who went after them.

remove all and do your own legwork and explain to me with links which MO laws this couple broke.

bet ya $10 you can't do it.

Look, if they broke the law, as the law reads, then the prosecutors have to make the charge.... They can't enforce it when they like it, and not enforce it when they don't....

Justice is suppose to be blind.

But I think this could be a perfect example, of where the Governor can or should use their pardoning power....

And maybe their legislature needs to revisit the law they wrote and make it more clear, revise it....

Kim Gardner is the same kind of black female the democrats want to be vice president. Think about that when you vote.

Do you want a president like Kim Gardner?

Only in your Communist wet dreams is what they did illegal.
And of course, in the Legal Statute of the Law....
which legal statute? i suppose now the state is wrong for getting the case dismissed?

what laws did they break. look them up and tell me specifically why they were broken. don't just scream they were, don't cite the bitch who went after them.

remove all and do your own legwork and explain to me with links which MO laws this couple broke.

Why should I do your homework.... especially for such a nasty male bitch as you?

You have fingers, look up the law in that state....

We are literally wasting time with these low IQ morons.
They were told the Constitution is a problem, and they blindly follow the cult.

Our efforts have to be focused on things that actually matter now. Not these jackal imbeciles like Fort Fool Indiana etc

Again ... tney weren't on tne McCloskey's property.

Liar!!!!!!

You are like all Moon Bats. You are uneducated and low information.

Here are the facts:

They were facing an angry mob on their property. And this was in the context of an extended period of violence and arson in the surrounding neighborhoods. Media reports of them "taking it to the suburbs" were as credible as anything the press has reported lately. The police had advised them they would not be responding. Some of the protesters were taunting them with death threats giving more of an appearance of a lynch mob than a weekly Bible study group. A metal gate had been smashed to gain entry to the property. They were entirely reasonable in their actions. If anything, they were a bit reserved about it. You can't say they had planned or laid a trap seeing as how they didn't even have shoes on during the incident.

So go fuck yourself Moon Bat.
"They were facing an angry mob on their property."

Wrong. The crowd was not on their property.

And the husband had his gun drawn before he was threatened. It's all on video, including the video of the husband admitting he brandished his firearm before any threats were made.
Gated Communities are privately owned including the streets ... Fucking moron !

Look, if they broke the law, as the law reads, then the prosecutors have to make the charge.... They can't enforce it when they like it, and not enforce it when they don't....

Justice is suppose to be blind.

But I think this could be a perfect example, of where the Governor can or should use their pardoning power....

And maybe their legislature needs to revisit the law they wrote and make it more clear, revise it....
if justice is blind how come every other attorney and law enforcement out there is saying this bitch is just being a bitch? and if we're to listen to our judicial system, why do you CHOOSE to listen to this bitch vs. everyone else saying she's being a bitch?

stop the sniveling.

Forum List

Back