Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

Again ... tney weren't on tne McCloskey's property.

You lying asshole.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and sometimes are just confused but in this case it is a blatant lie.

Are you really this stupid?

What stupidity are you going to claim next, that the McCloskeys had the guns out before the Neggra/Communist mob threatened them? Oh wait, you already did that.
LOLOL

You racist dumbfuck, it was Mark McCloskey himself who admitted he had his gun out before anyone threatened him.

I asked you to prove that but being the little little coward you are you chickenshitted out.

You have no credibility with stupid shit like that because we know you lie. Either lying or simply delusional as hell. Probably both.

By the way, are you a male? Because "Faun" is kind of an effeminate name. Homo or Transsexual Moon Bat? That would explain you being so upset with a heterosexual threatened couple keeping and bearing arms.
And I said I would post it if any non-racists ask me. I don't oblige racist pieces of shit like you.

As far as my forum name, I took it from the movie which features El Fauno as seen in my avatar. That you find that effeminate speaks volumes about you, not me.

I think it is obvious you were lying about the McCloskeys. Too cowardly to back up your lies.

I also think it is probable that you are a homo or transsexual. Most Moon Bats are. It would be unlikely that you are the exception.
Nope, you're merely nuts. In fact, I've already posted the video on this forum where he admits he pulled out his gun before there were threats. He also says he drew his weapon before they ever got to his house. So he didn't even know if they were going to walk past his house or not, at that point.

You are a confused you lying little homo Moon Bat, aren't you?

I looked at the video and all it shows some of the shitheads going in AFTER the gate had been breached by the Neggra/Communists assholes.

You really have trouble with reality, don't you? That is typical for a Libtard, isn't it?

Grow the fuck up. Your are certifiably crazy. Must be the TDS. Go take your TDS meds and take a nap and when you wake up you should be feeling better and you won't make so much of a fool of yourself with your stupid Internet posts.

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Missouri Governor indicates that he will pardon them. Do it now, Mr. Governor.

Defend yourself and the government shows up to take you down for it.

This is worse than the law of the jungle or barbarism.

Irresponsible gun owners deserve harsh punishment; brandishing a loaded firearm in CA is a Felony, the penalty here is one year in the County Jail or 16 mos, 2 or 3 years in St. Prison.
CA Penal Code 417 (b).
It’s responsible to protect your property and order people off with arms if necessary
Those like you who have nothing and thus nothing to defend would not feel that

Dumbfuck, that crowd marched past dozens of homes -- they mess with ... none. They were not threatening the McCloskey's when those idiots decided to pull their guns out.

Wrong.
They were ON THEIR PROPERTY .....after breaking their gate down.

Are you really THAT stupid?
Nope, they were not on their property.

And nope, they didn't break the gate until after they were threatened.

You lying asshole.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and sometimes are just confused but in this case it is a blatant lie.

What stupidity are you going to claim next, that the McCloskeys had the guns out before the Neggra/Communist mob threatened them? Oh wait, you already did that.
LOLOL

You racist dumbfuck, it was Mark McCloskey himself who admitted he had his gun out before anyone threatened him.

I asked you to prove that but being the little little coward you are you chickenshitted out.

You have no credibility with stupid shit like that because we know you lie. Either lying or simply delusional as hell. Probably both.

By the way, are you a male? Because "Faun" is kind of an effeminate name. Homo or Transsexual Moon Bat? That would explain you being so upset with a heterosexual threatened couple keeping and bearing arms.
And I said I would post it if any non-racists ask me. I don't oblige racist pieces of shit like you.

As far as my forum name, I took it from the movie which features El Fauno as seen in my avatar. That you find that effeminate speaks volumes about you, not me.

I think it is obvious you were lying about the McCloskeys. Too cowardly to back up your lies.

I also think it is probable that you are a homo or transsexual. Most Moon Bats are. It would be unlikely that you are the exception.
Nope, you're merely nuts. In fact, I've already posted the video on this forum where he admits he pulled out his gun before there were threats. He also says he drew his weapon before they ever got to his house. So he didn't even know if they were going to walk past his house or not, at that point.

I looked at the video and all it shows some of the shitheads going in AFTER the gate had been breached by the Neggra/Communists assholes.

You really have trouble with reality, don't you? That is typical for a Libtard, isn't it?

Grow the fuck up. Your are certifiably crazy. Must be the TDS. Go take your TDS meds and take a nap and when you wake up you should be feeling better and you won't make so much of a fool of yourself with your stupid Internet posts.
Dumbfuck, I never denied they entered through the gate. Exactly how insane are you??

The GOVERNOR AND THE STATES AG HAVE BOTH ALREADY SAID THEY WILL DISMISS THESE INAPPROPRIATE CHARGES.
The governor and AG can't dismiss the charges. Stop making shit up, you lying little weasel.

The AG can only request that they be dismissed in a court brief.

And none of that makes the charges illegal.

Goddamn you are a whiny little lying idiot.

Anyone who, after reading the insanity of the Left, still believes they can't come take your guns........

They are getting their false information directly from the top of their Marxist chain of mis leadership

You lying asshole.

LOLOL

A man choosing to identify “himself” as Faun is highly unusual and indicative of the nature of the party from the very start
LOL

Moron, it's a character from a movie...

... make of that whatever your deformed conservative brain wants.
Ooopohhh
It’s from a movie
Then all is peachy missy

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Irresponsible gun owners deserve harsh punishment; brandishing a loaded firearm in CA is a Felony, the penalty here is one year in the County Jail or 16 mos, 2 or 3 years in St. Prison.
CA Penal Code 417 (b).

You can brandish a firearm all day long on your own property, dumbass

That's Constitutional

'Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any loaded firearm in a rude, angry, or threatening manner... shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for 16 months, or two or three years, or by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than three months, nor more than one year.

Link from California Penal Code Sec. 417 (b). I don't know where you live, but I'm happy you don't live here, we have enough fools here who do stupid things like pointing a firearm at another human being, a no-no in every basic firearms course unless they intend to shoot them.

You lying asshole.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never denied they entered through the gate. Exactly how insane are you??

You are delusion little queer Moon Bat.

Al that video shows are some of the Neggras and Communists going into an already breach gate. It shows nothing of what happen before that caused the McCloskeys to fear for their life. Like the property being broken into and the threats made against their lives.

You have a very difficult time understanding reality, don't you? You post this silly ass lying shit and then you wonder why we ridicule you stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bats so much.

Like I said, go take your TDS meds and shut the fuck up. It is getting tiresome to correct your lies and stupidity.

The governor and AG can't dismiss the charges. Stop making shit up, you lying little weasel.
The AG can only request that they be dismissed in a court brief.
And none of that makes the charges illegal.
Goddamn you are a whiny little lying idiot.

There's this thing called a CONSTITUTION.

The moron violated it.
Only in your Communist wet dreams is what they did illegal.

The charges WILL be dismissed. Period.

Place your bets. Or go back to getting your info from the catch bins of public porta potties.

CA Penal Code 417 (b).

You can brandish a firearm all day long on your own property, dumbass

That's Constitutional

'Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any loaded firearm in a rude, angry, or threatening manner... shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for 16 months, or two or three years, or by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than three months, nor more than one year.

Link from California Penal Code Sec. 417 (b). I don't know where you live, but I'm happy you don't live here, we have enough fools here who do stupid things like pointing a firearm at another human being, a no-no in every basic firearms course unless they intend to shoot them.

Give it a rest. The McCloskey's were well within their rights. That's why Missouri AG and Governor have said it ain't happening

Now tuck your little Willie back in and relax

The gate was open, so no breaking in...

The couple began the fight of words brandishing guns...not the protesters

The protesters were walking away...

All those three things are on video.

The news said, the 3 things needed for the couple to be in the right for brandishing a gun at the protesters, were not met...thus the charge against them....???
It's still "breaking in" when you illegally enter private property, even if you don't physically break something to get in. But it's true, they did not break down the gate until after their lives were threatened by the McCloskeys.
Thanks! I was only going by what I had thought I heard on the tv, while I was cooking dinner..... So wasn't watching or listening closely.....

You lying asshole.

LOLOL

You are delusion little queer Moon Bat.

Al that video shows are some of the Neggras and Communists going into an already breach gate. It shows nothing of what happen before that caused the McCloskeys to fear for their life. Like the property being broken into and the threats made against their lives.

You have a very difficult time understanding reality, don't you? You post this silly ass lying shit and then you wonder why we ridicule you stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bats so much.

Like I said, go take your TDS meds and shut the fuck up. It is getting tiresome to correct your lies and stupidity.
LOLOL

Racist dumbfuck ... we know what happened before the protesters got to the McClownsky's home ... nothing threatening. We know that since the moron who foolishly pulled out a gun on them said so.

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
They were clear? How?

Forum List

Back