Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

Again ... tney weren't on tne McCloskey's property.

Liar!!!!!!

You are like all Moon Bats. You are uneducated and low information.

Here are the facts:

They were facing an angry mob on their property. And this was in the context of an extended period of violence and arson in the surrounding neighborhoods. Media reports of them "taking it to the suburbs" were as credible as anything the press has reported lately. The police had advised them they would not be responding. Some of the protesters were taunting them with death threats giving more of an appearance of a lynch mob than a weekly Bible study group. A metal gate had been smashed to gain entry to the property. They were entirely reasonable in their actions. If anything, they were a bit reserved about it. You can't say they had planned or laid a trap seeing as how they didn't even have shoes on during the incident.

So go fuck yourself Moon Bat.
"They were facing an angry mob on their property."

Wrong. The crowd was not on their property.

And the husband had his gun drawn before he was threatened. It's all on video, including the video of the husband admitting he brandished his firearm before any threats were made.

The goons broke down a gate to a gated community. They had every right to brandish weapons to protect life and property.

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

Watch the video, ya loon. The gun is out before the gate is "broke down."

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
Yes, but you can't threaten others with a gun who are not threatening you.

You can stand there and tell people to stay off your property.

Right, and they will just leave, right?

By the way, what they were doing on the private property anyways?

I saw people marching to the mayor's house to protest in front of his house.
The mayor lived Blocks away the other direction
The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they're commies...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BLM IS a commie front group, dipshit.......

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)
"Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate..."

... that's as far as I got in your delusional diatribe as that is not true. Guns were drawn on that crowd before the gate was broken. You lose again like always because you're fucked in tbe head and have no clue what you're talking about.

Did they breach the secured and gated community? Ummmm, yes......were the McCloskeys well within their right to stand their ground and secure their property? Ummmmm, yes. Were these commie fucks trespassing? Ummm, yes, since they didn't have a gate card to enter and broke the gate. I wholeheartedly support the McCloskeys and what they did.l Don't like it? Tough shit.....these commie fucks are lucky that they showed at least some good sense and didn't push the issue or they would still be cleaning up commie brain matter and guts off of the streets....not that I would give a fuck if they all croaked.

Commie lives don't matter, faun, the perv.

They weren't trespassing on the McCloskey's property. That you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that is your problem.

Regardless, you lied (or hallucinated) that breaking the gate justified the McCloskey's armed response since the guns came out before the gate was broken.

They didn’t trust pass on their property because they had guns that’s what protected your property what don’t you understand,, they trespassed on a private street..

At least you admit they didn't trespass on their property. That's a good start for you.

Yes because of the gun.. Which is within their rights

Nope, there's no evidence that is why. Try posting evidence that same crowd went on anyone else's property who didn't brandish a firearm....

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.

The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)
"Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate..."

... that's as far as I got in your delusional diatribe as that is not true. Guns were drawn on that crowd before the gate was broken. You lose again like always because you're fucked in tbe head and have no clue what you're talking about.

Did they breach the secured and gated community? Ummmm, yes......were the McCloskeys well within their right to stand their ground and secure their property? Ummmmm, yes. Were these commie fucks trespassing? Ummm, yes, since they didn't have a gate card to enter and broke the gate. I wholeheartedly support the McCloskeys and what they did.l Don't like it? Tough shit.....these commie fucks are lucky that they showed at least some good sense and didn't push the issue or they would still be cleaning up commie brain matter and guts off of the streets....not that I would give a fuck if they all croaked.

Commie lives don't matter, faun, the perv.

They weren't trespassing on the McCloskey's property. That you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that is your problem.

Regardless, you lied (or hallucinated) that breaking the gate justified the McCloskey's armed response since the guns came out before the gate was broken.

They didn’t trust pass on their property because they had guns that’s what protected your property what don’t you understand,, they trespassed on a private street..

At least you admit they didn't trespass on their property. That's a good start for you.

Yes because of the gun.. Which is within their rights

As soon as the goons broke down that gate it was criminal trespass

Fact

Trespassing is a class B misdemeanor in Missouri. The law does not allow folks in Missouri to threaten other peoples' lives over a misdemeanor.

(snicker)

(snicker)

My husband, attorney at law, says it's overreach and they'll walk. They have the Second behind them and Missouri stand your ground laws.

He also said Kim Gardner must have benefited from Affirmative Action because she's obviously not aware of either state law nor Constitutional law.
LOLOL

You idiot. They don't have a stand your ground defense. Stand your ground means you don't have to retreat when you feel threatened with death or serious physical harm. Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm before he felt threatened; thereby removing a required key element to stand your ground.
It’s his property why can’t he carry is weapon?
Who said he can't?

The gate was open, so no breaking in...

The couple began the fight of words brandishing guns...not the protesters

The protesters were walking away...

All those three things are on video.

The news said, the 3 things needed for the couple to be in the right for brandishing a gun at the protesters, were not met...thus the charge against them....???
The gate was closed and clearly marked as private property.
Locked or not the second the gate was pushed open all the invaders were law breakers and a threat to
home owners who would have been helpless if not for the threat their guns represented.
You shouldn't lie about something that clearly can be seen.

Missouri state law makes Gardner's political grandstanding pointless. So why are you even bothering?

Liar!!!!!!

Here are the facts:

They were facing an angry mob on their property. And this was in the context of an extended period of violence and arson in the surrounding neighborhoods. Media reports of them "taking it to the suburbs" were as credible as anything the press has reported lately. The police had advised them they would not be responding. Some of the protesters were taunting them with death threats giving more of an appearance of a lynch mob than a weekly Bible study group. A metal gate had been smashed to gain entry to the property. They were entirely reasonable in their actions. If anything, they were a bit reserved about it. You can't say they had planned or laid a trap seeing as how they didn't even have shoes on during the incident.

And the husband had his gun drawn before he was threatened. It's all on video, including the video of the husband admitting he brandished his firearm before any threats were made.

The goons broke down a gate to a gated community. They had every right to brandish weapons to protect life and property.

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

He had that right, by the way your idiot cohort Care4all said the gate was open

Now sit down "Faun" the McCloskey's are protected by the Second and Missouri Law

They are charged with a felony so the government can confiscate their firearms.

She has to prove first that they break the law.
Easy.

Care to explain what law did they break?
565.056 said:
1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

Uhm-um...

Sooooo. how many "protesters" were charged with felony for breaking into private property and apprehended the property owners with their presence?
None since trespassing is a class B misdemeanor in Missouri, not a felony. Are you always this melodramatic?

Oh, now they were "trespassing". I mean, there is a screaming mob, beating drums, breaking into property, and there is no reason to worry at all?
Why would McCloskeys even feel threatened to pull the guns out? No reason at all.
That same crowd walked past many houses. They didn't touch one. The McCloskey's were not threatened by them. They had no legal right to assault that crowd.

Yet somehow in your head, breaking into property is not a threat, but reaction to break in is.

This is part where you try to convince me that people who break into someone property have good intentions. Maybe they just wanted to fix the plumbing, paint some art on the outside, and peacefully mow the lawn.
They were threatening too.. to kill them, kill their animals
Those threats came after the McCloskey's already threatened their lives with guns.
What does that even mean!? Lol haha
LOL

Learn English, Russian bot.
I know English but what did you mean by your post? A gun is threatening?
Read it again and again, as many times as you need, until you understand it, comrade.
Can you elaborate a little more on what you mean
Of course I could but there's no need as anyone proficient in English can understand it. If you can't, that's your problem, not mine. As I've advised in the past, try a better English-to-Russian translator.

Liar!!!!!!

Here are the facts:

That's the law, Moonbat

This clown Faun is hating the McCloskeys and lying about them and in denial because the stupid Moon Bat has solidarity with the destructive Neggra/Communist mob.

He doesn't think the filthy ass mob did anything wrong because he is a confused BLM lover that also thinks that the US should be a Socialist shithole.

You can't reason with somebody that deranged.
:lmao:

The news said, the 3 things needed for the couple to be in the right for brandishing a gun at the protesters, were not met...thus the charge against them....???
The gate was closed and clearly marked as private property.
Locked or not the second the gate was pushed open all the invaders were law breakers and a threat to
home owners who would have been helpless if not for the threat their guns represented.
You shouldn't lie about something that clearly can be seen.

There are pictures of it destroyed....like every other dumbfuck left loon Care4all got duped

You lying asshole.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and sometimes are just confused but in this case it is a blatant lie.

Are you really this stupid?

What stupidity are you going to claim next, that the McCloskeys had the guns out before the Neggra/Communist mob threatened them? Oh wait, you already did that.
LOLOL

You racist dumbfuck, it was Mark McCloskey himself who admitted he had his gun out before anyone threatened him.

I asked you to prove that but being the little little coward you are you chickenshitted out.

You have no credibility with stupid shit like that because we know you lie. Either lying or simply delusional as hell. Probably both.

By the way, are you a male? Because "Faun" is kind of an effeminate name. Homo or Transsexual Moon Bat? That would explain you being so upset with a heterosexual threatened couple keeping and bearing arms.
And I said I would post it if any non-racists ask me. I don't oblige racist pieces of shit like you.

As far as my forum name, I took it from the movie which features El Fauno as seen in my avatar. That you find that effeminate speaks volumes about you, not me.

I think it is obvious you were lying about the McCloskeys. Too cowardly to back up your lies.

I also think it is probable that you are a homo or transsexual. Most Moon Bats are. It would be unlikely that you are the exception.

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Missouri Governor indicates that he will pardon them. Do it now, Mr. Governor.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey are both personal injury attorneys in their 60s. Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner told The Associated Press that their actions risked creating a violent situation during an otherwise nonviolent protest last month.

The nonviolent protest that began with breaking down a security gate and trespassing?
News said, the gate open

Pictures show it destroyed....fail
... after guns were drawn.

LOLOL

You're such a tool.
The 2nd Amendment allows any person to walk around THEIR property ARMED. No reason necessary.
The Left has been allowed to INFRINGE on that Right.

We are two, distinct and ideologically different nations now. Not sure yet how this ends.....but.....

"A House divided against itself cannot stand"
Abraham Lincoln

It's still "breaking in" when you illegally enter private property, even if you don't physically break something to get in. But it's true, they did not break down the gate until after their lives were threatened by the McCloskeys.

Destroy property and underclass mayors order police to stand by. Protect your property or threaten back to those attacking your property and get arrested. Since the governors can flip flop day after day and lock down constituents can they not lock down or up the bitter, underclass mayors and “prosecutors”

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Defend yourself and the government shows up to take you down for it.

This is worse than the law of the jungle or barbarism.

Irresponsible gun owners deserve harsh punishment; brandishing a loaded firearm in CA is a Felony, the penalty here is one year in the County Jail or 16 mos, 2 or 3 years in St. Prison.
CA Penal Code 417 (b).

(snicker)

(snicker)

My husband, attorney at law, says it's overreach and they'll walk. They have the Second behind them and Missouri stand your ground laws.

He also said Kim Gardner must have benefited from Affirmative Action because she's obviously not aware of either state law nor Constitutional law.
LOLOL

You idiot. They don't have a stand your ground defense. Stand your ground means you don't have to retreat when you feel threatened with death or serious physical harm. Mark McCloskey brandished his firearm before he felt threatened; thereby removing a required key element to stand your ground.
It’s his property why can’t he carry is weapon?

He can, he can sit on his porch chewing on a cigar cleaning his gun

Gardner won't win this
Yes, he can do that. Regrettably for him, that's not what he was doing. What he can't do is threaten someone with his gun who has not threatened him while committed a felony or was in the commission of committing a felony.

Listen up "Faun" get your law degree and then comment, you look as fucking stupid as Gardner

The couple have every goddamn right to defend life and property under Constitutional law and Missouri law.

That's just a fact, Twinkie

Now stop looking the fool you are, Gapped Ass
It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend their guns were drawn before they were threatened.

LOLOL

You're such a tool.
The 2nd Amendment allows any person to walk around THEIR property ARMED. No reason necessary.
The Left has been allowed to INFRINGE on that Right.

We are two, distinct and ideologically different nations now. Not sure yet how this ends.....but.....

"A House divided against itself cannot stand"
Abraham Lincoln

THAT!!!! And why the shitstain leftist assholes will lose again.

Defend yourself and the government shows up to take you down for it.

This is worse than the law of the jungle or barbarism.

Irresponsible gun owners deserve harsh punishment; brandishing a loaded firearm in CA is a Felony, the penalty here is one year in the County Jail or 16 mos, 2 or 3 years in St. Prison.
CA Penal Code 417 (b).

You can brandish a firearm all day long on your own property, dumbass

That's Constitutional

Liar!!!!!!

Here are the facts:

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

He had that right, by the way your idiot cohort Care4all said the gate was open

Now sit down "Faun" the McCloskey's are protected by the Second and Missouri Law

LOLOL

I showed you the video of exactly what occurred. That you're too fucked in the head to still not get it is on you.

Forum List

Back