Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

It's still "breaking in" when you illegally enter private property, even if you don't physically break something to get in. But it's true, they did not break down the gate until after their lives were threatened by the McCloskeys.

lol
Now just how stupid do you sound?

"We didn't try to break in and harm them......UNTIL they pulled guns on us"......lmao
"Uh uh...we didn't wanna rob that bank, but the guards were armed and had their weapons in their hands, so we had too"

You are SUCH A FOOL TOOL

Again ... tney weren't on tne McCloskey's property.

You lying asshole.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and sometimes are just confused but in this case it is a blatant lie.

Are you really this stupid?

What stupidity are you going to claim next, that the McCloskeys had the guns out before the Neggra/Communist mob threatened them? Oh wait, you already did that.
LOLOL

You racist dumbfuck, it was Mark McCloskey himself who admitted he had his gun out before anyone threatened him.

I asked you to prove that but being the little little coward you are you chickenshitted out.

You have no credibility with stupid shit like that because we know you lie. Either lying or simply delusional as hell. Probably both.

By the way, are you a male? Because "Faun" is kind of an effeminate name. Homo or Transsexual Moon Bat? That would explain you being so upset with a heterosexual threatened couple keeping and bearing arms.
And I said I would post it if any non-racists ask me. I don't oblige racist pieces of shit like you.

As far as my forum name, I took it from the movie which features El Fauno as seen in my avatar. That you find that effeminate speaks volumes about you, not me.

I think it is obvious you were lying about the McCloskeys. Too cowardly to back up your lies.

I also think it is probable that you are a homo or transsexual. Most Moon Bats are. It would be unlikely that you are the exception.
A man choosing to identify “himself” as Faun is highly unusual and indicative of the nature of the party from the very start

You lying asshole.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and sometimes are just confused but in this case it is a blatant lie.

What stupidity are you going to claim next, that the McCloskeys had the guns out before the Neggra/Communist mob threatened them? Oh wait, you already did that.
LOLOL

You racist dumbfuck, it was Mark McCloskey himself who admitted he had his gun out before anyone threatened him.

I asked you to prove that but being the little little coward you are you chickenshitted out.

You have no credibility with stupid shit like that because we know you lie. Either lying or simply delusional as hell. Probably both.

By the way, are you a male? Because "Faun" is kind of an effeminate name. Homo or Transsexual Moon Bat? That would explain you being so upset with a heterosexual threatened couple keeping and bearing arms.
And I said I would post it if any non-racists ask me. I don't oblige racist pieces of shit like you.

As far as my forum name, I took it from the movie which features El Fauno as seen in my avatar. That you find that effeminate speaks volumes about you, not me.

I think it is obvious you were lying about the McCloskeys. Too cowardly to back up your lies.

I also think it is probable that you are a homo or transsexual. Most Moon Bats are. It would be unlikely that you are the exception.
Nope, you're merely nuts. In fact, I've already posted the video on this forum where he admits he pulled out his gun before there were threats. He also says he drew his weapon before they ever got to his house. So he didn't even know if they were going to walk past his house or not, at that point.

Liar!!!!!!

You are like all Moon Bats. You are uneducated and low information.

Here are the facts:

They were facing an angry mob on their property. And this was in the context of an extended period of violence and arson in the surrounding neighborhoods. Media reports of them "taking it to the suburbs" were as credible as anything the press has reported lately. The police had advised them they would not be responding. Some of the protesters were taunting them with death threats giving more of an appearance of a lynch mob than a weekly Bible study group. A metal gate had been smashed to gain entry to the property. They were entirely reasonable in their actions. If anything, they were a bit reserved about it. You can't say they had planned or laid a trap seeing as how they didn't even have shoes on during the incident.

So go fuck yourself Moon Bat.
"They were facing an angry mob on their property."

Wrong. The crowd was not on their property.

And the husband had his gun drawn before he was threatened. It's all on video, including the video of the husband admitting he brandished his firearm before any threats were made.

The goons broke down a gate to a gated community. They had every right to brandish weapons to protect life and property.

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

Watch the video, ya loon. The gun is out before the gate is "broke down."

He had that right, by the way your idiot cohort Care4all said the gate was open

Now sit down "Faun" the McCloskey's are protected by the Second and Missouri Law

LOLOL

I showed you the video of exactly what occurred. That you're too fucked in the head to still not get it is on you.

If you can't get Constitutional law AND Missouri law that's on you.....fag

Now stfu old wheez. You're no law expert and you're comical

LOLOL

You're such a tool.
The 2nd Amendment allows any person to walk around THEIR property ARMED. No reason necessary.
The Left has been allowed to INFRINGE on that Right.

We are two, distinct and ideologically different nations now. Not sure yet how this ends.....but.....

"A House divided against itself cannot stand"
Abraham Lincoln

Who said people can't carry guns on their own property?

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Missouri Governor indicates that he will pardon them. Do it now, Mr. Governor.

Defend yourself and the government shows up to take you down for it.

This is worse than the law of the jungle or barbarism.

Irresponsible gun owners deserve harsh punishment; brandishing a loaded firearm in CA is a Felony, the penalty here is one year in the County Jail or 16 mos, 2 or 3 years in St. Prison.
CA Penal Code 417 (b).

You can brandish a firearm all day long on your own property, dumbass

That's Constitutional
Of course you can. You can't threaten others with it though if they are not threatening you.

Liar!!!!!!

Here are the facts:

They were facing an angry mob on their property. And this was in the context of an extended period of violence and arson in the surrounding neighborhoods. Media reports of them "taking it to the suburbs" were as credible as anything the press has reported lately. The police had advised them they would not be responding. Some of the protesters were taunting them with death threats giving more of an appearance of a lynch mob than a weekly Bible study group. A metal gate had been smashed to gain entry to the property. They were entirely reasonable in their actions. If anything, they were a bit reserved about it. You can't say they had planned or laid a trap seeing as how they didn't even have shoes on during the incident.

And the husband had his gun drawn before he was threatened. It's all on video, including the video of the husband admitting he brandished his firearm before any threats were made.

The goons broke down a gate to a gated community. They had every right to brandish weapons to protect life and property.

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

Now sit down "Faun" the McCloskey's are protected by the Second and Missouri Law

LOLOL

I showed you the video of exactly what occurred. That you're too fucked in the head to still not get it is on you.

Oops, sorry ya dumb slut, but they are charged with felonies.

Watched the video....it showed NO SUCH THING.

What it does show is that you are every bit the moron that everyone here knows you are.

It's still "breaking in" when you illegally enter private property, even if you don't physically break something to get in. But it's true, they did not break down the gate until after their lives were threatened by the McCloskeys.

lol
Now just how stupid do you sound?

"We didn't try to break in and harm them......UNTIL they pulled guns on us"......lmao
"Uh uh...we didn't wanna rob that bank, but the guards were armed and had their weapons in their hands, so we had too"

You are SUCH A FOOL TOOL
Dumbfuck, that crowd marched past dozens of homes -- they mess with ... none. They were not threatening the McCloskey's when those idiots decided to pull their guns out.

Dumbfuck, that crowd marched past dozens of homes -- they mess with ... none. They were not threatening the McCloskey's when those idiots decided to pull their guns out.

Wrong.
They were ON THEIR PROPERTY .....after breaking their gate down.

Are you really THAT stupid?

Liar!!!!!!

Here are the facts:

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

LOLOL

Oops, sorry ya dumb slut, but they are charged with felonies.

Because some idiot know nothing affirmative action tamp charged them... butt boy.

Grow up you stupid little shoe shine boy

You really are the poster child for ghetto... it's the Fort in you......ghetto town

You lying asshole.

LOLOL

A man choosing to identify “himself” as Faun is highly unusual and indicative of the nature of the party from the very start
LOL

Moron, it's a character from a movie...

... make of that whatever your deformed conservative brain wants.

Man, the Communists seem to be winning.
The nation is divided as can be.

Given the current temperament in America on the heels of all the rioting and violence, who in their right mind wouldn't grab their guns to defend
their property when one of these mobs enters their PRIVATE property?

You don't go onto PRIVATE PROPERTY to protest. You go down to City hall or the capital.

Liar!!!!!!

Here are the facts:

That's the law, Moonbat
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Even after watching the video of exactly what occurred, you still don't understand. Oh well, you are conservative after all.

Watched the video....it showed NO SUCH THING.

What it does show is that you are every bit the moron that everyone here knows you are.
What it shows is that they didn't break down the gate to get in. It also shows them heading into the street and it shows Mark McClownsky brandishing a firearm before any of the protesters made any threats.

Forum List

Back