Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.

If they meant no harm, why mayor had armed police guarding the place?

I went to a protest at the local school board last month. No one did any harm nor did anyone intend on doing any harm. The board still had armed police there.

Great, these "peaceful protesters" didn't intend any harm, you say. Why is the problem if property owner show up with a gun?
No problem if they show up with a gun. The problem is when you threaten someone with a gun.

You're funny... you break into my property, peacefully or not, I wouldn't threaten you, I would shoot you, because you have no business breaking into my property, where my family live. You break in, you're a threat to them and to me. The logical response to threat is show of force, that you're capable of defending yourself.

Even if McCloskeys shot them, they would be within their rights.

They are charged with a felony so the government can confiscate their firearms.

She has to prove first that they break the law.
Easy.

Care to explain what law did they break?
565.056 said:
1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;
How does that NOT apply to the trespassers?
You can't threaten someone's life for committing a misdemeanor.
Again, it depends on the totality of the circumstances. And under the circumstances, it was a pretty reasonable reaction.

Oh dude, come on. You see hundred screaming people, beating drums, getting thru your gate, and you would worry?

It's not like peaceful protesters burned cities, police stations, and looted stores just days before...
I'd just sit on my front porch with my riot shotgun, light a cigar, and look at them.

And I'd have at least one person watching them through a rifle scope in a concealed position.

..Gardner, Mosby, Bottoms, etc -all the blacks are anti-white/anti-cop racists
.....but she did nothing to the BLACK criminals that violated private property ....
...time to join the KKK for self defense

NOPE! Time to vote her and all who think like her out of office.
..the KKK is no worse than BLM/etc
YES

You're right...no worse, no better. Nope, I'm not a supporter of terrorists, no matter what political beliefs they have.

.....but she did nothing to the BLACK criminals that violated private property ....

...and execute them.
Seems like an over reaction to someone who merely betrays a bias in the performance of their duty. Just get take away their power and give it to someone who will impartially enforce the law.

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Missouri Governor indicates that he will pardon them. Do it now, Mr. Governor.

I don't think the governor can pardon them until they've actually been convicted, assuming it gets that far. The AG of Missouri has already announced he's stepping into this case:

Easy.

565.056 said:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

Uhm-um...

Sooooo. how many "protesters" were charged with felony for breaking into private property and apprehended the property owners with their presence?
None since trespassing is a class B misdemeanor in Missouri, not a felony. Are you always this melodramatic?

Oh, now they were "trespassing". I mean, there is a screaming mob, beating drums, breaking into property, and there is no reason to worry at all?
Why would McCloskeys even feel threatened to pull the guns out? No reason at all.
That same crowd walked past many houses. They didn't touch one. The McCloskey's were not threatened by them. They had no legal right to assault that crowd.

Easy.

565.056 said:

Uhm-um...

Sooooo. how many "protesters" were charged with felony for breaking into private property and apprehended the property owners with their presence?
None since trespassing is a class B misdemeanor in Missouri, not a felony. Are you always this melodramatic?

Oh, now they were "trespassing". I mean, there is a screaming mob, beating drums, breaking into property, and there is no reason to worry at all?
Why would McCloskeys even feel threatened to pull the guns out? No reason at all.
That same crowd walked past many houses. They didn't touch one. The McCloskey's were not threatened by them. They had no legal right to assault that crowd.
/——/ “ Merely brandishing a weapon to repel threatening trespassers does appear to be legal under Missouri law. The Whipple Court wrote.” The Mob at the McCloskeys’ Were Committing a Crime - American Greatness

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
Yes, but you can't threaten others with a gun who are not threatening you.

You can stand there and tell people to stay off your property.

Right, and they will just leave, right?

By the way, what they were doing on the private property anyways?

I saw people marching to the mayor's house to protest in front of his house.
The mayor lived Blocks away the other direction
The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they're commies...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.

Easy.

565.056 said:

Uhm-um...

/——/ “ Merely brandishing a weapon to repel threatening trespassers does appear to be legal under Missouri law. The Whipple Court wrote.” The Mob at the McCloskeys’ Were Committing a Crime - American Greatness
Stop lying. The guns came out before the homeowners were threatened.

I went to a protest at the local school board last month. No one did any harm nor did anyone intend on doing any harm. The board still had armed police there.

Great, these "peaceful protesters" didn't intend any harm, you say. Why is the problem if property owner show up with a gun?
No problem if they show up with a gun. The problem is when you threaten someone with a gun.

You're funny... you break into my property, peacefully or not, I wouldn't threaten you, I would shoot you, because you have no business breaking into my property, where my family live. You break in, you're a threat to them and to me. The logical response to threat is show of force, that you're capable of defending yourself.

They weren't on the McCloskey's property.

If you shoot someone for doing nothing but trespassing on someone else's property, you're going to prison for murder.

Easy.

565.056 said:

Uhm-um...

Your article is a fail and sadly, you lack even the minimal acumen to understand why.

"Missouri law appears to permit the brandishing of a weapon to repel a threatening trespasser who refuses to leave."

The gun came out before they were asked to leave.

If you shoot someone for doing nothing but trespassing on someone else's property, you're going to prison for murder.
/——/ There are reports the thugs did trespass AND no one got shot.

..the KKK is no worse than BLM/etc
YES
OK: there are SIMILARITIES but they are not the same. The KKK is repugnant; the Burn Loot Murder crowd are a bastard infant clone but with any luck it will implode.

Greg

Yes, but you can't threaten others with a gun who are not threatening you.

You can stand there and tell people to stay off your property.

Right, and they will just leave, right?

By the way, what they were doing on the private property anyways?

I saw people marching to the mayor's house to protest in front of his house.
The mayor lived Blocks away the other direction
The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they're commies...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.
/—-/ Typical leftist reaction. Make excuses for the thugs and criminalize the victims.

Easy.

565.056 said:

Uhm-um...

Yet somehow in your head, breaking into property is not a threat, but reaction to break in is.

This is part where you try to convince me that people who break into someone property have good intentions. Maybe they just wanted to fix the plumbing, paint some art on the outside, and peacefully mow the lawn.

I may be mistaken, of course, but I faintly remember reading that the couple in this case have described themselves as "liberals."

I have long felt sorry for "liberals," for when I was young (I'm now 83), I too was a "liberal." But as I got older and started interacting with many people for whom my heart was bleeding, I realized what a fool I was.

Being an impartial observer, I believe that the votes of naive Euro Americans will bring the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and his woke administration to power.

Many of those naive voters will ultimately regret their decision to vote for him, but it will be too late.

How many shots McCloskeys fired?

Forum List

Back