Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
Yes, but you can't threaten others with a gun who are not threatening you.

You can stand there and tell people to stay off your property.

Right, and they will just leave, right?

By the way, what they were doing on the private property anyways?

I saw people marching to the mayor's house to protest in front of his house.
The mayor lived Blocks away the other direction
The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.
So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they're commies...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.
/—-/ Typical leftist reaction. Make excuses for the thugs and criminalize the victims.
I made no excuses for the McCloskey's.
/----/ " I made no excuses for the McCloskey's. "
Your twisted sense of right and wrong define the New democRAT party.
1595337323982.png

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.

If they meant no harm, why mayor had armed police guarding the place?

I went to a protest at the local school board last month. No one did any harm nor did anyone intend on doing any harm. The board still had armed police there.

Great, these "peaceful protesters" didn't intend any harm, you say. Why is the problem if property owner show up with a gun?
No problem if they show up with a gun. The problem is when you threaten someone with a gun.

You're funny... you break into my property, peacefully or not, I wouldn't threaten you, I would shoot you, because you have no business breaking into my property, where my family live. You break in, you're a threat to them and to me. The logical response to threat is show of force, that you're capable of defending yourself.

Even if McCloskeys shot them, they would be within their rights.
They weren't on the McCloskey's property.

If you shoot someone for doing nothing but trespassing on someone else's property, you're going to prison for murder.

How many shots McCloskeys fired?
No one said they shot anyone.
/----/ I'm responding to Americano who posted "If you shoot someone for doing nothing but trespassing on someone else's property, you're going to prison for murder. " Why bring this up if no one was shot?

The protesters said they took the route they chose because the city had blocked streets.

So instead of turning around and finding alternative public route, they chose to break and cut thru private property, all while yelling and beating drums.

Why would anyone be scared of anything harmless like that, really?
LOL

Yelling and beating drums is not reason to pull guns on them.
Well the charges will be disloved. And the attorney general will face civil rights violation charges
LOL

You dumbfuck, the Attorney General says they shouldn't have been charged. How'd you get to be this stupid?

They are charged with a felony so the government can confiscate their firearms.

She has to prove first that they break the law.
Easy.

Care to explain what law did they break?
565.056 said:
1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

Uhm-um...

Sooooo. how many "protesters" were charged with felony for breaking into private property and apprehended the property owners with their presence?
None since trespassing is a class B misdemeanor in Missouri, not a felony. Are you always this melodramatic?

Oh, now they were "trespassing". I mean, there is a screaming mob, beating drums, breaking into property, and there is no reason to worry at all?
Why would McCloskeys even feel threatened to pull the guns out? No reason at all.
That same crowd walked past many houses. They didn't touch one. The McCloskey's were not threatened by them. They had no legal right to assault that crowd.

Yet somehow in your head, breaking into property is not a threat, but reaction to break in is.

This is part where you try to convince me that people who break into someone property have good intentions. Maybe they just wanted to fix the plumbing, paint some art on the outside, and peacefully mow the lawn.
Again ... tney weren't on tne McCloskey's property.
They were threatening too.. to kill them, kill their animals
Those threats came after the McCloskey's already threatened their lives with guns.

So they break into a gated community that they did not have permission to be on to take a shortcut? That makes it fine and dandy, lil faun? 200 to 300 hundred angry SJWs that have already proven that they are prone to violence, the police given stand down orders to let this collection of human garbage to rampage sans consequences. Leftard pussbags like yourself seem to believe that they should huddle in their home and hope these thugs don't start ripping shit up and knocking out windows. I also heard the trash talking these alleged "peaceful protestors" were spewing. Vulgar, threatening and intimidating. It doesn't appear to me that these commie fucks were afraid in the slightest,....apprehensive because they are cowards at heart, but they were not "fearful". I wouldn't have shed a tear if McCloskey had emptied his entire arsenal on these thugs.
Let's see your evidence any one of those protesters committed any acts of violence before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they threatened the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

Let's see your evidence they trash talked the McCloskey's before guns were pulled on them...

You spout a lot of bullshit made up from the whole cloth spun from inside your deranged conspiratorial empty head.
/—-/ Typical leftist reaction. Make excuses for the thugs and criminalize the victims.
/----/ " I made no excuses for the McCloskey's. "
Your twisted sense of right and wrong define the New democRAT party.
View attachment 365645
:itsok:

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BLM IS a commie front group, dipshit.......

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)
"Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate..."

... that's as far as I got in your delusional diatribe as that is not true. Guns were drawn on that crowd before the gate was broken. You lose again like always because you're fucked in tbe head and have no clue what you're talking about.

Little boy faun defended to the 9th degree that Liz Warren was within her right to declare herself as an indigenous native...all 1/1024% of her and continued even after Warren admitted that she fucked up. You can count on the little perv to defend the trespassing commie fucks and proclaim that the McCloskeys were playing their white privilege card.....he is just that fucking stupid.
You poor thing, what I actually said was she was proven right when she claimed Native American heritage.

Little boy faun defended to the 9th degree that Liz Warren was within her right to declare herself as an indigenous native...all 1/1024% of her and continued even after Warren admitted that she fucked up. You can count on the little perv to defend the trespassing commie fucks and proclaim that the McCloskeys were playing their white privilege card.....he is just that fucking stupid.
You poor thing, what I actually said was she was proven right when she claimed Native American heritage.
Even after she retracted her error in judgement, you refused to say that her claiming minority status was disingenuous at best. Shit, my great-grandfather was 100 pure native and belonged to the Caddo tribe....does that qualify me for special favors and consideration, dumb ass?

You made excuses for unruly mob.

Easy.

565.056 said:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

Uhm-um...

Sooooo. how many "protesters" were charged with felony for breaking into private property and apprehended the property owners with their presence?
None since trespassing is a class B misdemeanor in Missouri, not a felony. Are you always this melodramatic?

Oh, now they were "trespassing". I mean, there is a screaming mob, beating drums, breaking into property, and there is no reason to worry at all?
Why would McCloskeys even feel threatened to pull the guns out? No reason at all.
That same crowd walked past many houses. They didn't touch one. The McCloskey's were not threatened by them. They had no legal right to assault that crowd.

Yet somehow in your head, breaking into property is not a threat, but reaction to break in is.

This is part where you try to convince me that people who break into someone property have good intentions. Maybe they just wanted to fix the plumbing, paint some art on the outside, and peacefully mow the lawn.
Those threats came after the McCloskey's already threatened their lives with guns.

Can you tell us, in your "expert opinion", why would McCloskey threaten anyone?

Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate of a secured, gated community that has been zoned as much, these fucks chant loudly, some of which are armed as they are walking down my street? I wouldn't feel the need to wait and see what their intentions were before I showed them that they better keep on moving their sorry asses down the road. If it means pointing a lock and loaded AR-15 with multiple magazines at the ready as I stand on my own property to insure that they realize that their bullshit, thuggish behavior will be met with some hollow-points to those empty skulls of theirs if they step on my property? So be it. They had no right to meander, threaten or attempt to intimidate this couple on their own property. These sorry sorry pieces of commie shit that trespass, vandalize and act like they own the place had the unmitigated galll to get their panties in a wad because someone stood up to them? That is hilarious and it shows what pussy snowflakes that they are.....my only regret is that the trash-talking wimps didn't get their knee-caps shot off. I can definitely understand how your tender, snowflake like heart was breaking at the mere thought of these marxist sacks of shit being put in their place.

(snicker)

BLM IS a commie front group, dipshit.......

BTW, in the urban dictionary "faun" is a sexualized pre-adolescent boy....certainly describes your mental capabilities. Only God knows what perversions you engage in. I bet the neighborhood kids give you a wide berth or at least they should.

(snicker)
"Fuckface faun, an estimated crowd of 500 angry SJW thugs break down the gate..."

... that's as far as I got in your delusional diatribe as that is not true. Guns were drawn on that crowd before the gate was broken. You lose again like always because you're fucked in tbe head and have no clue what you're talking about.

Did they breach the secured and gated community? Ummmm, yes......were the McCloskeys well within their right to stand their ground and secure their property? Ummmmm, yes. Were these commie fucks trespassing? Ummm, yes, since they didn't have a gate card to enter and broke the gate. I wholeheartedly support the McCloskeys and what they did.l Don't like it? Tough shit.....these commie fucks are lucky that they showed at least some good sense and didn't push the issue or they would still be cleaning up commie brain matter and guts off of the streets....not that I would give a fuck if they all croaked.

Commie lives don't matter, faun, the perv.

You lying asshole.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information and sometimes are just confused but in this case it is a blatant lie.

Are you really this stupid?

What stupidity are you going to claim next, that the McCloskeys had the guns out before the Neggra/Communist mob threatened them? Oh wait, you already did that.

What American tribe she was part of?

So instead of turning around and finding alternative public route, they chose to break and cut thru private property, all while yelling and beating drums.

Why would anyone be scared of anything harmless like that, really?
LOL

Yelling and beating drums is not reason to pull guns on them.
Well the charges will be disloved. And the attorney general will face civil rights violation charges
LOL

You dumbfuck, the Attorney General says they shouldn't have been charged. How'd you get to be this stupid?

But yet a fucking piece of shit dumbass Democrat Neggra bitch Prosecutor did charge them.

Easy.

565.056 said:

Uhm-um...

What does that even mean!? Lol haha

You’re gonna lose the election in November, Aubrey‘s killers are going to get out of jail, the charges against this couple are going to be dropped, you’re going to be 0 for three how does it feel?

Last edited:
You may not like it....but like I've said 100 times in the past.....you ain't seen NOTHING yet.
If you are still of the thinking that you can remain silent, and they won't come for your guns, you are sadly mistaken. They WILL.
"All that is required for evil men to prevail and deny ALL your "rights" is for good men to continue to do nothing"
And that's a guarantee

it is likely that up to 80% of Americans will RUN to turn in their weapons when they pass a new law saying it's a felony to possess
Then they will focus on the 20%, whittling that down to 5%

That final 5% will be met with brute force.

I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WEAPONS IF WE CONTINUE ON THE CURRENT PATH. PERIOD
If they win in November, the first serious push at confiscation will begin.

If you're not yet a solid participating member of a militia, you are first.
the pattern is now out there on their plan.

Forum List

Back