Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

I don't think he will be put into cuffs. Their rationale is he is already surrounded by Secret Service personnel, so there is little chance of him leaving the country.
He has the Trump Express airplane and he can go to Russia on 1/2 a tank. He will stop midpoint and refuel.
He needs to have an ankle monitor and 24 hour surveillance. He could be a flight risk.
My offer stands.
If the winner is allergic to chocolate, I will send Fig Newton cookies.

I am the least partisan poster at this website. I am one of the very few posters at this website that will publiically admit when he is wrong. With that being said, your Biden comparison falls far short of its mark. Biden cooperated with federal authorities, Trump did not!
Biden held on to classified material for over a decade and some of that was found in his goddamn garage. How do you expect for anyone to take your opinions seriously when you refuse to hold your side to the same standards that you want to force on everyone you do not agree with.

not entirely true. they had to go back to his house multiple times and they kept finding more.

Listen closely to my lips as I whisper into your ear. Biden knew he had those documents :smoochEE:
Yes he did. There is no denying it.

If you admit to storing the documents, that means you ADMIT TO KNOWING YOU HAVE THEM!

Earlier Thursday, Biden admitted he stored the documents next to his car, but insisted he takes seriously his responsibility to safeguard the nation’s secrets.

“Classified materials next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden after he spoke about annual inflation edging lower to 6.5% in December.

“My Corvette is in a locked garage, OK? So it’s not like they’re sitting out on the street,” Biden replied, seeming to brush off the significance of the discovery.

“So it was in a locked garage?” Doocy persisted.

“Yes, as well as my Corvette,” Biden admitted.

“But as I said earlier this week, people know I take classified documents and classified material seriously,” the president insisted.

Not sure about Trump though, we will have to see what plays out. But obstruction may sound warranted, but then again it may not.

I managed secure networks and email servers during my time in the Army and if any soldier had stored classified material in a fucking garage they would have been breaking big rocks into little ones for a long time. If people don't see a problem with this and have issue with Trumps handling of documents something is seriously wrong with them.

Biden held on to classified material for over a decade and some of that was found in his goddamn garage. How do you expect for anyone to take your opinions seriously when you refuse to hold your side to the same standards that you want to force on everyone you do not agree with.
When Biden found out about the documents, he fully cooperated with federal authorities. Trump did not.

Barr wasn’t corrupt. Garland is.

rotfl-gif.288736

Trump admitted to being in possession of classified material. Show where Biden did that...

What makes you think Tater stole top secret documents while a Senator and VP and didn't know it?
As a senator he had to know it, because he had to illegally remove them from secure area where he viewed them. He had to know that he was illegally removing them as he removed them.

Trump admitted to being in possession of classified material. Show where Biden did that...
Are you serious?

On one hand you idiots say he had no classified material and then on the other hand you say he turned them over once he discovered that he had them.

You’re the one who made the argument, you idiot.

LOL

You're brain-dead. I did no such thing. I'm saying neither one was corrupt. Neither one had to do what the president asks them to do, which was in response to your bullshit claim that Biden told Garland to do this; which you still haven't proven.

Forum List

Back