Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

LOLOL

Do you even know what a FD-1023 form is and what it implicates?

My guess, based on your post, is a flat out, "NO!"

:abgg2q.jpg:

The teentsy problem there being that there's no evidence for bribery. Your side just faked a bogus story there, and you fell for it.

We keep asking you for the evidence. You can't provide it. That causes normal people to correctly conclude you're making it all up.

Most of the people in the USA aren't as gullible as you are. Nor do they hold to your Stalinist belief that TheParty is allowed to just make up crimes to pin on an enemy. You're kind of SOL.

352972827_673116484919929_6305780687016971697_n.jpg

Read your own article, PussyBitch...

The report refers to an FBI FD-1023 form, which is used by FBI agents to document unverified information provided by confidential human sources.

[emphasis mine]

That's just an article of various loons claiming that unnamed sources said something.

It's obviously just your side making stupid shit up. The lack of any actual evidence gives it away.

And you fell for it. Why?

Read your own article, PussyBitch...

The report refers to an FBI FD-1023 form, which is used by FBI agents to document unverified information provided by confidential human sources.

[emphasis mine]
President Joe Biden received a substantial payment of $5 million from an executive at the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma Holdings. It is noteworthy that Biden's son, Hunter Biden, served on the board of this company.

So no, you can't show where Biden admitted to being in possession of classified documents like Trump did.

How about sharing classified documents with people who didn't have a security clearance to see them? The DoJ alleges Trump did that. You have any evidence Biden did that?
Holy shit halfwit, Tater had classified docs sitting in his garage for up to 15 years. The gardner could have looked at all of them.

You are a hack of the highest order.

That's just an article of various loons claiming that unnamed sources said something.

It's obviously just your side making stupid shit up. The lack of any actual evidence gives it away.

And you fell for it. Why?
Yet you believed and continue to believe the lies from the lion leftists media

There’s a money trail and a series of shell companies.
And your evidence for this would be ... ?

Remember, "Someone said that an unnamed source said it" is not evidence. At least normal people don't think it's evidence. Got anything else?

Now if you do think it's evidence, I'll start talking about the crimes that I say the unnamed sources accused you of. And you'll have to agree that you're guilty of them.

IAnd your evidence for this would be ... ?

Remember, "Someone said that an unnamed source said it" is not evidence. At least normal people don't think it's evidence. Got anything else?
You guys are just mind numbed hacks.

President Joe Biden received a substantial payment of $5 million from an executive at the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma Holdings. It is noteworthy that Biden's son, Hunter Biden, served on the board of this company.

Again, PussyBitch, read your own article.

That claim is "unverified".

Forum List

Back