Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

I managed secure networks and email servers during my time in the Army and if any soldier had stored classified material in a fucking garage they would have been breaking big rocks into little ones for a long time. If people don't see a problem with this and have issue with Trumps handling of documents something is seriously wrong with them.
Many people said they do not see a problem with this as there was not "intent" I certainly see a problem with this.
What years did you serve?

When Biden found out about the documents, he fully cooperated with federal authorities. Trump did not.
If Trump declassified the documents, is there a need to cooperate?
They are saying love letters from N. Korea fat boy and cocktail napkins with stains and even some with lipstick kisses.

I managed secure networks and email servers during my time in the Army and if any soldier had stored classified material in a fucking garage they would have been breaking big rocks into little ones for a long time..
They also would have been prosecuted and convicted if they sent and received classified information on their unsecured home system.

Apparently some people are indeed above the law.

So no, you can't show where Biden admitted to being in possession of classified documents like Trump did.

How about sharing classified documents with people who didn't have a security clearance to see them? The DoJ alleges Trump did that. You have any evidence Biden did that?
He admits it but I'm sure your psychosis want let you read the article or you'll just scream curses at a picture of Trump until your daily 2 minutes of hate are over.

So you make batshit crazy claims about Tater giving back docs Barry Hussein had, but you have no idea how Tater got the docs to give back.

Man, you are really stupid.

LOL

Dumbfuck, you have no idea how those documents ended up in his office or home either.

No it's not unverified

Retard ... AGAIN ... your own article that YOU linked ...

Untitled.jpg

Of course you don't know shit other than what you're told to say from the cultist echo chamber

No, PussyBitch, I don't know, and neither do you, since neither of us knows who moved those materials to his office and his home. It could have been him. It could have been someone else.

LOL

Dumbfuck, you have no idea how those documents ended up in his office or home either.

They didn’t levitate there on their own. They weren’t miracled there. Trump didn’t hire someone to set up Biden. Biden put them there.

He admits it but I'm sure your psychosis want let you read the article or you'll just scream curses at a picture of Trump until your daily 2 minutes of hate are over.

To clarify, I'm not talking about admitting it AFTER getting caught with being in possession of classified material by the FBI. I'm talking about admitting it, i.e. acknowledging it, BEFORE being caught by the FBI.

The former shows does not reveal an intent to deceive; while the latter does.

They didn’t levitate there on their own. They weren’t miracled there. Trump didn’t hire someone to set up Biden. Biden put them there.

Post your evidence Biden himself put them there.

Oh, wait... you can't ... you have no such evidence. Ok, this is where you make something up. G'head...

Forum List

Back