Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

LOL

Dumbfuck, you have no idea how those documents ended up in his office or home either.
You really have ZERO reading comprehension skills. I never claimed Barry Hussein‘s docs ended up in Tater’s office, homes, or garage. You did.

Yes they would.
I was in the army as an infantryman for twenty+ years. My my later years I suffered a fairly bad injury. It took more than a year to recover. During that time I was placed on the battalion staff. I was responsible for collecting classified stats related to unit readiness.

I had a late top computer I used to collect and store this data. When I opened this computer I had to do so in a certain area. At the end of the duty day I had to lock it in a safe in the S-2 office.

If I violated any of the regs pertaining to the handling of this computer or data I would have been charged and convicted.

No, PussyBitch, I don't know, and neither do you, since neither of us knows who moved those materials to his office and his home. It could have been him. It could have been someone else.
Who would Tater take into a SCIF to steal docs for him?
let’s hear your batshit crazy theory on this one, Simp.

Post your evidence Biden himself put them there.

Oh, wait... you can't ... you have no such evidence. Ok, this is where you make something up. G'head...
They just magically found their own way there? Biden had no idea? Seriously?

Post your evidence Biden himself put them there.

Oh, wait... you can't ... you have no such evidence. Ok, this is where you make something up. G'head...
Faun,
I am impartial.

Biden knew....

If you admit to storing the documents, that means you ADMIT TO KNOWING YOU HAVE THEM!
Even if he himself did not put them there, he new they were classified and stored them there for many years and he is guilty of something.
Be it mishandling, something else, I don't know. To give Biden a "pass" is not acceptable.
He knew.

Earlier Thursday, Biden admitted he stored the documents next to his car, but insisted he takes seriously his responsibility to safeguard the nation’s secrets.

“Classified materials next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden after he spoke about annual inflation edging lower to 6.5% in December.

“My Corvette is in a locked garage, OK? So it’s not like they’re sitting out on the street,” Biden replied, seeming to brush off the significance of the discovery.

“So it was in a locked garage?” Doocy persisted.

“Yes, as well as my Corvette,” Biden admitted.

“But as I said earlier this week, people know I take classified documents and classified material seriously,” the president insisted.

Classified Biden docs found in his Delaware garage next to Corvette

But it's different because Biden turned over his documents immediately after 6 years and everyone knows that a cardboard box in a car garage is the most secure storage space in the entire universe.
I know right, it's absurd. The twisted Dem logic is explained by their corruption.

You really have ZERO reading comprehension skills. I never claimed Barry Hussein‘s docs ended up in Tater’s office, homes, or garage. You did.

LOL

You're brain-damaged, Dumbfuck....

So you make batshit crazy claims about Tater giving back docs Barry Hussein had, but you have no idea how Tater got the docs to give back.

If you never claimed that, then when you said, "...you have no idea how Tater got the docs..." ... where else do you claim those documents he gave back, were found??

You're still the glutton a punishment.

:abgg2q.jpg:

But it's different because Biden turned over his documents immediately after 6 years and everyone knows that a cardboard box in a car garage is the most secure storage space in the entire universe.

Sure, his AG so he knew he had no problem, so he said take them.

Of course, there was no chain of custody.

And then we had classified documents taken to Chinatown, then later moved to the CCP bought and paid for Penn Biden Center.

LOL

You're brain-damaged, Dumbfuck....

If you never claimed that, then when you said, "...you have no idea how Tater got the docs..." ... where else do you claim those documents he gave back, were found??

You're still the glutton a punishment.

Hey Stupid, you still aren't grasping what you are missing.

Why would Tater have classified docs Barry Hussein took with him when leaving office?

Once again you demonstrate you have ZERO READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS, Simp.

The docs Tater stole while a Senator and VP were found in various unsecure areas he kept them for at least 15 years, Simp. I still can't figure out why you think Tater had Barry's docs. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

FyNBDhsX0AAANRE

Faun,
I am impartial.

Biden knew....

If you admit to storing the documents, that means you ADMIT TO KNOWING YOU HAVE THEM!
Even if he himself did not put them there, he new they were classified and stored them there for many years and he is guilty of something.
Be it mishandling, something else, I don't know. To give Biden a "pass" is not acceptable.
He knew.

Earlier Thursday, Biden admitted he stored the documents next to his car, but insisted he takes seriously his responsibility to safeguard the nation’s secrets.

“Classified materials next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden after he spoke about annual inflation edging lower to 6.5% in December.

“My Corvette is in a locked garage, OK? So it’s not like they’re sitting out on the street,” Biden replied, seeming to brush off the significance of the discovery.

“So it was in a locked garage?” Doocy persisted.

“Yes, as well as my Corvette,” Biden admitted.

“But as I said earlier this week, people know I take classified documents and classified material seriously,” the president insisted.

Classified Biden docs found in his Delaware garage next to Corvette

What I've said is there needs to be proof to show he's guilty of something. The same standard Trump is being held to. And I've yet to see proof that Biden stored them himself or was even aware they were there. Maybe he did and was; maybe he didn't and wasn't. If anyone can show any such proof, I'm all for indicting him. But just saying shit like, how else did they get there, and, he must've known, is not a standard under the law.

Hey Stupid, you still aren't grasping what you are missing.

Why would Tater have classified docs Barry Hussein took with him when leaving office?

Once again you demonstrate you have ZERO READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS, Simp.

The docs Tater stole while a Senator and VP were found in various unsecure areas he kept them for at least 15 years, Simp. I still can't figure out why you think Tater had Barry's docs. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

LOL

You mean the documents you DIDN'T say were stored in his home or office?

Forum List

Back