Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

As a senator he had to know it, because he had to illegally remove them from secure area where he viewed them. He had to know that he was illegally removing them as he removed them.
This is true. Things go as they should Biden will be tried for treason. Because taking bribes is an act of treason.

LOL

You're brain-dead. I did no such thing. I'm saying neither one was corrupt. Neither one had to do what the president asks them to do, which was in response to your bullshit claim that Biden told Garland to do this; which you still haven't proven.
Good gawd you’re stupid.

It was in his goddamn garage next to his fucking corvette and he stated that. Christ you loons have some kind of psychosis over this shit.

So no, you can't show where Biden admitted to being in possession of classified documents like Trump did.

How about sharing classified documents with people who didn't have a security clearance to see them? The DoJ alleges Trump did that. You have any evidence Biden did that?

LOL

You're brain-dead. I did no such thing. I'm saying neither one was corrupt. Neither one had to do what the president asks them to do, which was in response to your bullshit claim that Biden told Garland to do this; which you still haven't proven.
Starting shit you can't finish :itsok:

As a senator he had to know it, because he had to illegally remove them from secure area where he viewed them. He had to know that he was illegally removing them as he removed them.

Oh? Let's see you're proof he was the one who put them there... as opposed to asking someone to clear out his VP office and move boxes to his home...

Are you serious?

On one hand you idiots say he had no classified material and then on the other hand you say he turned them over once he discovered that he had them.

I never said Biden did not have classified material. So who are you talking about?

This is true. Things go as they should Biden will be tried for treason. Because taking bribes is an act of treason.
I’m not sure it’s always treason, but bribery is grounds for impeachment. There’s also little to no doubt Biden is corrupt and he’s presiding over a corrupt regime.

Oh? Let's see you're proof he was the one who put them there... as opposed to asking someone to clear out his VP office and move boxes to his home...
Are you suggesting that he didn’t know the documents and someone stacked them in various places without his knowledge? Seriously?

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims Garland indicted Trump because Biden told him to -- yet I'm still waiting for you to prove that you're not simply making that up...
Only an idiot would buy the line that Garland and Biden had no conversations about this as Biden claims.

I’m not sure it’s always treason, but bribery is grounds for impeachment. There’s also little to no doubt Biden is corrupt and he’s presiding over a corrupt regime.
Accepting bribes is grounds for a treason conviction. As much as 20 million in bribes

Are you suggesting that he didn’t know the documents and someone stacked them in various places without his knowledge? Seriously?

No, I'm saying no one knows who put those documents there or when. If could very well have been Biden but to prosecute him, you have to PROVE he was the one. Don't swing your purse at me because you can't prove that.

Ten million dollars from Barisma. Five to him personally and five more to his son. That bribery.

LOLOL

Do you even know what a FD-1023 form is and what it implicates?

My guess, based on your post, is a flat out, "NO!"

:abgg2q.jpg:

I’m not sure it’s always treason, but bribery is grounds for impeachment.
The teentsy problem there being that there's no evidence for bribery. Your side just faked a bogus story there, and you fell for it. That's why your masters appreciate you, because you never question them or demand evidence, as if you were some sort of liberal.

We keep asking you for the evidence. You can't provide it. That causes normal people to correctly conclude you're making it all up.

Most of the people in the USA aren't as gullible as you are. Nor do they hold to your Stalinist belief that TheParty is allowed to just make up crimes to pin on an enemy. You're kind of SOL.

No, I'm saying no one knows who put those documents there or when. If could very well have been Biden but to prosecute him, you have to PROVE he was the one. Don't swing your purse at me because you can't prove that.
The documents he took as a senator

Forum List

Back