Breaking: Merrick Garland to Indict Rudy Giuliani and Fellow Trump Attorneys for Questioning Stolen 2020 Election

I know that if Rudy had anything on anyone, and said anything about it, there would have already been leaks all over the place....That's how you Jacobin scum roll.

Go sell your "WE GOTEEEM NOW!!!" wet dreams to someone as fucking gullible as you...There everywhere on the forum.
Your funeral Pepe the racist frog, not mine.

Just In: Dirty Jack Smith and Biden’s DOJ Is Set to Indict Rudy Giuliani and Fellow Trump Attorneys for Questioning Stolen 2020 Election​

Commentary:
Therefore, by doing their legal jobs as attorneys - i.e., representing their client and his interests - Garland and the FSB/DoJ Dept. of Just-Us is going to prosecute them?
Fine...Then Garland must be impeached. In addition, Congress needs to create a special prosecutor to investigate Biden, his family and especially his son Hunter.
This is a tacit admission that the Leftists know they stole it. They're attempting to silence those who know they did.
At some point, most likely, they'll alienate people who supported them because of their own corruption.
Question to the Democrat Leftist readers:
"If I empower these people to go after a billionaire president and his followers like this because they hate them. What happens when they hate me?"
Thus, the dam breaks of whistleblowers for truth, if they want to live.
Of course, this all then depends upon Republicans actually being vertebrates.
When stealing an election, it's absolutely essential that Maoist Marxists eliminate anyone who dares to question the steal.
If too many people begin clamoring for an investigation, they might find the truth.

Last edited:
This is nuts! Questioning the stolen election isn't a crime. It's a 1st Amendment issue. This is prosecutorial misconduct what Smith and Garland are doing.

Yeah, Garland thinks he's the new Heydrich. He needs to go

Forum List

Back