Breaking: Merrick Garland to Indict Rudy Giuliani and Fellow Trump Attorneys for Questioning Stolen 2020 Election

An all-out attack on their political opponents. They're on a roll so they may as well. Too bad the limp wristed leaders of the GOP weren't 1/100th as aggressive.

This is nuts! Questioning the stolen election isn't a crime. It's a 1st Amendment issue. This is prosecutorial misconduct what Smith and Garland are doing.

Giuliani already rolled. He us already speaking with Smith.

Obviously. I think it is not the math, it is the wrong reality.
It's the correct reality....Even if you don't correctly presume that the fraudulent and illegally cast votes heavily favored PedoPete, you cannot mathematically confirm a winner of an election that close, where said invalid votes exceed 3X the margin of "victory".

That's how statistics and probabilities work, Corky.

That's not evidence.
Here dumbass. The internet appears to be hard for you.

Giuliani Sat for Voluntary Interview in Jan. 6 Investigation Giuliani Sat for Voluntary Interview in Jan. 6 Investigation

Here dumbass. The internet appears to be hard for you.

Giuliani Sat for Voluntary Interview in Jan. 6 Investigation Giuliani Sat for Voluntary Interview in Jan. 6 Investigation
So they interviewed him...Where does it say he "rolled", asshole?

Of course he "volunteered"....They would have sent storm troopers to roll him up if he didn't.

In any case, there's no evidence that he "rolled" on anyone.
Ok so you don't know what a proffer is and voluntary testimony means. Got it. That Mississippi education is really working out for you.

Ok so you don't know what a proffer is and voluntary testimony means. Got it.
I know spin when I see it....I also know that if Rudy had anything on anyone, and said anything about it, there would have already been leaks all over the place....That's how you Jacobin scum roll.

Go sell your "WE GOTEEEM NOW!!!" wet dreams to someone as fucking gullible as you...There everywhere on the forum.

Forum List

Back