Breaking: Merrick Garland to Indict Rudy Giuliani and Fellow Trump Attorneys for Questioning Stolen 2020 Election

It sure will. The cover up is never ending because the massive fraud really took place. But anyone with a brain knows that. If they wish to be a lying hack and deny it they should explain why challenging an election is criminal in anyway shape or form.

Yesterday, the guy who allegedly received 81 million votes, wandered off a set during an interview.

Demweasal Garland continues to give the middle finger to the American people. He is a disgrace to the country and should be removed, not just impeached.
I think you might br right. He has and is moving at a snails pace. He should have indicted the Trump gang months ago.

This is nuts! Questioning the stolen election isn't a crime. It's a 1st Amendment issue. This is prosecutorial misconduct what Smith and Garland are doing.

If questioning, even protesting the 2020 election is a crime, Garland is going to have to indict an awful lot of people:

You know, I am going to fall back on this one. If is JUST questioning the election he can do that, even though he knows he is lying and harming the democracy. But I bet there is more to the story.

You know, I am going to fall back on this one. If is JUST questioning the election he can do that, even though he knows he is lying and harming the democracy. But I bet there is more to the story.
Questions do not hurt a democracy. What a dumb thing to say.

This is nuts! Questioning the stolen election isn't a crime. It's a 1st Amendment issue. This is prosecutorial misconduct what Smith and Garland are doing.

Impeachment and disbarring both

The constant complaints of fraudulent elections, with out evidence, harms our democracy.
There is plenty of evidence. 3 states tried to decertify their elections. The massive percentages for Biden in late night ballot drops have never been explained. Election history also tells us any incumbent that gets more votes than his first election simply does not lose.

The fraud was massive and obvious. The censorship that followed was just an admission of guilt. Are you really as stupid as you sound?

There is plenty of evidence. 3 states tried to decertify their elections. The massive percentages for Biden in late night ballot drops have never been explained. Election history also tells us any incumbent that gets more votes than his first election simply does not lose.

The fraud was massive and obvious. The censorship that followed was just an admission of guilt. Are you really as stupid as you sound?
No. Just no. Not 1 court case, oh except where the republican observer got to stand a bit closer, Trump and cult did not win a single court case. Massive and obvious? Come on. Really?

No. Just no. Not 1 court case, oh except where the republican observer got to stand a bit closer, Trump and cult did not win a single court case. Massive and obvious? Come on. Really?

The OP can only process what the fake news Gateway Pundit and Pravda tells him/her.
Literally. Just copy and paste from a MAGA site and spread it around the internet as quickly as possible.

Then they all believe it without a moment's question, and spread it around themselves.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Cult.

Forum List

Back