BREAKING: Mindy McCready dead at 37

What a shame. Beautiful woman, good singer.

I remember reading a few years ago about domestic abuse problems she'd been having with her boyfriend or husband at the time.

Trouble sure seemed to follow her. Leaving behind two young babies like that. Damn sad.

This is so very sad. Her older son is seven, and the baby is nine months old. His father (allegedly) committed suicide earlier this year.

I am surprised that she shot herself...damn....I was assuming it was maybe an alcohol drug overdose~

I am surprised that she shot herself...damn....I was assuming it was maybe an alcohol drug overdose~

Too bad they could not do those government background checks to prevent this tragedy.

Maybe these guys can help save future victims.

$retards.jpg

It's all about gun control people!! :eusa_hand:

From what I can tell she's a country western Britney Spears.

Only had a couple of hits and then got into drugs and spent time getting thrown in jail and put on probation. Was engaged to Dean Cain at one time and dated Roger Clemens.

From what I can tell she's a country western Britney Spears.

Only had a couple of hits and then got into drugs and spent time getting thrown in jail and put on probation. Was engaged to Dean Cain at one time and dated Roger Clemens.

If only she'd stuck with shooting Roger's steroids, she might still be alive now.

Almost sounds like a delayed suicide pact between her and her boyfriend. Two suicides a little over a month apart. Bizarre.

Forum List

Back