BREAKING: Mindy McCready dead at 37

Mindy McCready might have taken her own life...but at least she didn't go out in the town and start shooting innocent people before turning the gun on herself. She just simply shot herself~

Mindy McCready might have taken her own life...but at least she didn't go out in the town and start shooting innocent people before turning the gun on herself. She just simply shot herself~

She shot a dog, which has earned her a place in hell.

^^^ I believe that shooting herself is what earned her a place there. The Lord did not give us life so that we could just throw it right into the trash.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

She shot a dog, which has earned her a place in hell.

I am guessing that she was hell bound before she even shot the dog.
Animal lovers hate her......those against suicide hate her.....the religious folk will say she is going to hell because she took her own life......everybody thinks different shit.
Me...I'm not a religious person.......so I have no clue whether she is going to hell or not........I haven't shot an animal or killed anyone..and I'm pretty sure my ass is going to hell.
So who knows.......

Good. This is another success of the drug addict mentality. She joins a very long list of other "stars" who had a real good time with drugs and alcohol. Just having fun. It's none of your business. She's like Amy Winehouse, Heath Ledger, Hugh O'Connor, Janis Joplin, John Belushi, Whitney Houston it's a long list.

Let them take drugs, combine those drugs with alcohol, and kill themselves. Instead of mourning their loss, they should be made an example of.

The only shame of it is that she killed her dog, while Mindy McCready deserved what happened, her dog didn't.

You ain't God, bitch. Shut the fuck up.

Animal lovers hate her......those against suicide hate her.....the religious folk will say she is going to hell because she took her own life.
I don't hate anyone because it is wrong to hate, but I am a person who thinks that suicide will automatically send a person downward because the Lord did not give us life so that we could just throw it into the trash.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sad that anyone would kill themselves. I hope she can find the peace she is looking for on the other side of the veil. But im not sure if she will immediately.

Animal lovers hate her......those against suicide hate her.....the religious folk will say she is going to hell because she took her own life.
I don't hate anyone because it is wrong to hate, but I am a person who thinks that suicide will automatically send a person downward because the Lord did not give us life so that we could just throw it into the trash.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't like your God.

You think He doesn't know she was operating under debilitating depression?

You think he'd go ahead and infinitely punish her for a finite act? Seems rather hateful to me.

see, she was a responsible gun owner

Every time I see your user name/avatar, I start humming this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNT8SMlqLJA]Particle Man - YouTube[/ame]

I don't like your God.

You think He doesn't know she was operating under debilitating depression?

You think he'd go ahead and infinitely punish her for a finite act? Seems rather hateful to me.
They are his rules. If you don't like them, you will have to take it up with him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How would you feel if you gave someone life and they threw it away and wasn't sorry for doing such a thing to what you gave them?

Every time I see your user name/avatar, I start humming this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNT8SMlqLJA]Particle Man - YouTube[/ame]

particle man? what about spoonman?

A dog is worth more than most humans. She can rot in hell.

Forum List

Back