BREAKING: Mindy McCready dead at 37

My guess is she didn't know when she'd be found, and feared the dog would eat her.

It's a morbid guess, but that's all I could come up with.

My guess is she didn't know when she'd be found, and feared the dog would eat her.

It's a morbid guess, but that's all I could come up with.

From what I know of her she was a kind and gentle person. And everything I've read, she adored her soul mate who had killed himself.

Odds are if the dog had to be put down at a shelter after her death, I can see her figuring that she owed it to her dear beloved, to be the one to take the dog to rainbow bridge herself.

What a tragic tale.

And? So? Apparently you learned nothing from having such people in your life.

Compassion: Look it up.

Compassion is misplaced. The death of another drug addict should bring joy not compassion. Compassion belongs to the people left behind. Now they won't have to suffer from the addict anymore.

Compassion is misplaced. The death of another drug addict should bring joy not compassion. Compassion belongs to the people left behind. Now they won't have to suffer from the addict anymore.

You just talked out both sides of your mouth. They don't need compassion, if they won't have to suffer from the addict anymore. Do you really thing Amy Winehouse's parents didn't grieve?

What I want to know is why she felt the need to kill her dog. If she hadn't shot herself she would be up on some very serious animal cruelty charges.

If her kids had been there she would have killed them too.

You just talked out both sides of your mouth. They don't need compassion, if they won't have to suffer from the addict anymore. Do you really thing Amy Winehouse's parents didn't grieve?

Publicly maybe. They were likely relieved she was gone and the misery she brought them over.

What I want to know is why she felt the need to kill her dog. If she hadn't shot herself she would be up on some very serious animal cruelty charges.

And you are absolutely positively sure about this??
How the fuck so??
What makes you so damn sure, she would have killed her children??

That's so fucked up.
Somebody dying...to you....should bring joy...because they died in a way you don't approve of.
Oh yeah........there are fucked up people everywhere....this board included~

That's so fucked up.
Somebody dying...to you....should bring joy...because they died in a way you don't approve of.

I'd prefer to think s/h/it is a troll. I can't believe s/h/it actually thinks that way.

How the fuck so??

One. That is what the majority of family suicides do. Murder suicide.
Two. At least one judge found her to be a danger to her children and gave custody to their grandmother.
Three. She shot her dead boyfriend's dog. It wasn't her dog it was his dog. No one in that home was going to leave alive.

That's so fucked up.

I'd prefer to think s/h/it is a troll. I can't believe s/h/it actually thinks that way.

The world is rid of another drug addict. That should make everyone happy. We are just too degenerate to realize that.

How the fuck so??

One. That is what the majority of family suicides do. Murder suicide.
Two. At least one judge found her to be a danger to her children and gave custody to their grandmother.
Three. She shot her dead boyfriend's dog. It wasn't her dog it was his dog. No one in that home was going to leave alive.

That's how you see it because of news and 'the majority'.....Ok....what-the-fuck ever.
You still can not be 100% certain, her children would have died that day.

That's so fucked up.

The world is rid of another drug addict. That should make everyone happy. We are just too degenerate to realize that.

No....it shouldn't make everyone happy....what a dummbass fucking thing to say~
I happen to have a daughter who has a serious drug problem.....while I have tried to get her help......it doesn't always work like I hope it will.
Do I want her to die?? No......but she is a drug addict.......I have a heart, a lot of compassion...not just for my own child.....but for everyone going thru a bad time.
Jesus H......you don't sound human.

You have no idea what her life was like, and its unfair to judge a person whose life circumstances you have no knowledge of. I also think it cruel to applaud the death of a person in tragic circumstances.

Nonsense. We give these low life losers accolades in death that they never deserved in life. Which, incidentally, encourages other losers to do the same thing. If they were forgotten, buried in unmarked graves with no one to shed a tear, it would go further to discouraging such behavior than all this fake compassion.

I happen to have a daughter who has a serious drug problem.....while I have tried to get her help......it doesn't always work like I hope it will.
Do I want her to die?? No......but she is a drug addict.......I have a heart, a lot of compassion...not just for my own child.....but for everyone going thru a bad time.

The barber down the street from me had a son who died with a serious drug problem. I went by his shop to show my "compassion". He told me that instead of feeling sorry for him, I should be happy that he was finally relieved of a terrible burden and all the pain his son inflicted was now at an end. He had suffered enough from his son's addiction. The death was a blessing that the man's last years would now be peaceful.

It changed my mind. Yes I was happy for him. I had no idea what this son was like, how much money he took from his father, trying to scrape out a living in a barber shop in his late 70s. An elderly father trying to deal with addictions, diseases, mysterious absences. It probably was a blessing to have him gone.

Now there is Mindy McCready, never married, two kids from different fathers, trying her best to prevent her mother from giving these kids any chance at all. In and out of scrapes with the law, given every chance and kills her boyfriend's dog at the end. It's a blessing, to the mother who now doesn't have to spend her last dime trying to protect two children from a drug addict mother, and a blessing to the children who don't have to grow up watching their mother's existence and disgrace. So yes, her death is a very good thing. It's time to break out the champaigne.

The barber down the street from me had a son who died with a serious drug problem. I went by his shop to show my "compassion". He told me that instead of feeling sorry for him, I should be happy that he was finally relieved of a terrible burden and all the pain his son inflicted was now at an end. He had suffered enough from his son's addiction. The death was a blessing that the man's last years would now be peaceful.

It changed my mind. Yes I was happy for him. I had no idea what this son was like, how much money he took from his father, trying to scrape out a living in a barber shop in his late 70s. An elderly father trying to deal with addictions, diseases, mysterious absences. It probably was a blessing to have him gone.

Now there is Mindy McCready, never married, two kids from different fathers, trying her best to prevent her mother from giving these kids any chance at all. In and out of scrapes with the law, given every chance and kills her boyfriend's dog at the end. It's a blessing, to the mother who now doesn't have to spend her last dime trying to protect two children from a drug addict mother, and a blessing to the children who don't have to grow up watching their mother's existence and disgrace. So yes, her death is a very good thing. It's time to break out the champaigne.

Swallow carefully...we wouldn't want you to choke to death.

Last edited:

That post is what led me to believe that poster is nothing but a troll.

Nonsense. We give these low life losers accolades in death that they never deserved in life. Which, incidentally, encourages other losers to do the same thing. If they were forgotten, buried in unmarked graves with no one to shed a tear, it would go further to discouraging such behavior than all this fake compassion.

Shut it.

Swallow carefully...we wouldn't want you to choke to death.

Katz is easily led to change his mind. One person erased all his compassion - and apparently, his ability to spell simple words like Champagne.

Forum List

Back