BREAKING: Mindy McCready dead at 37

Mindy McCready might have taken her own life...but at least she didn't go out in the town and start shooting innocent people before turning the gun on herself. She just simply shot herself~

and her dog. and she made her two children parentless since her x husband killed himself as well.

That was a fucked up family and I have no sympathy for THEM...I do feel for the kids though.

Mindy McCready might have taken her own life...but at least she didn't go out in the town and start shooting innocent people before turning the gun on herself. She just simply shot herself~

And her dog.

And possibly her husband.

and her dog. and she made her two children parentless since her x husband killed himself as well.

That was a fucked up family and I have no sympathy for THEM...I do feel for the kids though.

Fine.....nobody is asking you, or anyone else, to have sympathy for THEM.
There are plenty of fucked up people....everywhere.....pick up a fucking newspaper~

There are plenty of fucked up people....everywhere.....pick up a fucking newspaper~

Nope, I will not pick up my fucking newspaper, like you are demanding I do. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, last I heard they'd decided it was a suspicious death.

It's just sad all around. Imagine being kids of two parents who committed suicide.

Damn, she was that young? The drugs sure did a age job on her.

She doesn't look that old to me. The only reason I thought she'd be older is because she started performing at 16. So just like Leanne (sp?) Rhymes, she's been in the public eye for a very long time.

You have no sympathy for them? Funny, I have nothing but sympathy for them. They lost out of one of the greatest things someone can have, more time in life. And yes their actions were the cause, but it's still not something Id wish on anyone and not feel for.

If McCready's mother had not been smart enough to take those children away, there would be two dead children right along with McCready and her dog. Her ex-husband didn't kill himself. There was no ex husband. McCready wasn't married to the fathers of either of her children.

Mindy McCready was just another slutty drug addict. Her death should be an example to other drug addicts. Not one person should mourn her death. She got what she deserved, just not soon enough.

If McCready's mother had not been smart enough to take those children away, there would be two dead children right along with McCready and her dog. Her ex-husband didn't kill himself. There was no ex husband. McCready wasn't married to the fathers of either of her children.

Mindy McCready was just another slutty drug addict. Her death should be an example to other drug addicts. Not one person should mourn her death. She got what she deserved, just not soon enough.

You have too much anger.

Nope, I will not pick up my fucking newspaper, like you are demanding I do. :eusa_whistle:

I wasn't demanding.....you are probably more of a TV news watcher anyway....you'll see fucked up people every damn day...every town, every state, every country.
People kill themselves every day.......and most people do feel a sadness, for the person and the person's family.
I thought it was sad when I first heard the news.......but...there is nothing I can do.
I also know how it feels to be suicidal.....and it pisses me off to have people go around saying....."oh what a fucking coward she was"......."look what she did to her children"....etc. etc. etc.
To me....to pick up a gun, and shoot a bullet thru your head....doesn't say coward to me....the person is mentally messed up, that is the only way they can see, to be free of pain.
And as for leaving the children/family......she probably was thinking it was causing her children and family great pain, to watch her go thru the struggles she evidently has been going thru. So in her mind...she was doing everyone a favor.....to just be rid of herself.
We don't know what she was thinking....we don't know what her last days were like......if anyone has ever been so depressed and felt so beaten down.......you'd be amazed at the things that cross your mind.

I wasn't demanding.....you are probably more of a TV news watcher anyway....you'll see fucked up people every damn day...every town, every state, every country.
People kill themselves every day.......and most people do feel a sadness, for the person and the person's family.
I thought it was sad when I first heard the news.......but...there is nothing I can do.
I also know how it feels to be suicidal.....and it pisses me off to have people go around saying....."oh what a fucking coward she was"......."look what she did to her children"....etc. etc. etc.
To me....to pick up a gun, and shoot a bullet thru your head....doesn't say coward to me....the person is mentally messed up, that is the only way they can see, to be free of pain.
And as for leaving the children/family......she probably was thinking it was causing her children and family great pain, to watch her go thru the struggles she evidently has been going thru. So in her mind...she was doing everyone a favor.....to just be rid of herself.
We don't know what she was thinking....we don't know what her last days were like......if anyone has ever been so depressed and felt so beaten down.......you'd be amazed at the things that cross your mind.

Exactly. From what I've read and been told (depression in the family tree), nothing matters at that point but ending the pain. And as to the children, the thinking goes "They'd be better off without me." "They deserve better."

I've only known one person in my life that killed themselves. He was a regional mgr for one of my suppliers. I'd known him for years and never knew he was that unstable. Sometimes you just cant see it I guess. He got a DUI and 2 days later he was gone. Nice guy too

I knew a man who killed himself because he didn't want to wear dentures. There wasn't implants then. I also knew a woman who tried unsuccessfully to kill herself every time her latest boyfriend broke up with her.

What I want to know is why she felt the need to kill her dog. If she hadn't shot herself she would be up on some very serious animal cruelty charges.

Forum List

Back