BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving....closing down...the all star game was his last hope...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....

Last edited:
That "idiot" Mayor is BLACK and a democrat.

Please go away you are looking foolish here.

:auiqs.jpg:
The black mayor had absolutely nothing to do w/the law that was signed that's causing the backlash from corporations. The idiot Governor did.

So the only one that's a proven idiot in here, is you.

#TooFunny

She is the MAYOR for Atlanta, I already know about the Governor which I ignored to show that the Mayor didn't give a shit about the large black constituents losing out on all that economic booost...., that is why she is an idiot for letting the black majority down....

You show that you don't care about your fellow blacks being a big loser in this politicizing of the Voter laws by a Corporation, by most or all the employees who don't even live in Georgia. The extra money they could have gotten now goes elsewhere...., to a mostly white city.

You have long been known as one of the biggest idiots in the forum, you are proving it very well here too...
No excuses. And you can stop with the dumb shit. Blacks died to be able to vote so missing a few dollars really isn't going to mean much.

I think that blacks in Atlanta are more concerned about being able to vote.

I am more concerned over why YOU ignore the actual laws as passed?

Hours and days are increased you idiot!

Ballotpedia shows how easy it is to vote and have Voter ID established.

Voter identification laws by state

=====

Voter ID in Georgia

Georgia requires voters to present photo identification (ID) while voting. Accepted forms of ID include Georgia driver's licenses or ID cards, U.S. passports, and U.S. military ID. For a list of all accepted forms of ID, see below.

Voters can obtain a free voter ID card from any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office. Click here for more information on obtaining a free voter ID card in Georgia.

Voters who do not have photo ID while voting may cast provisional ballots. See below for provisional ballot rules.

Note: This page covers identification requirements for those who are already registered to vote. Documents required for voter registration may differ.

An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving...the all star game...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....
That's the way you racists want to play this, but the black players said they won't play in the game. Meanwhile I don't see Atlanta cancelling baseball season and there are 81 home baseball games for those businesses to make money.

An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving...the all star game...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....
That's the way you racists want to play this, but the black players said they won't play in the game. Meanwhile I don't see Atlanta cancelling baseball season and there are 81 home baseball games for those businesses to make money.
The millionaire black players now call the shots?...are they the new cotton field plantation owners?....what about the black business owners in Atlanta near the stadium?....

I think that blacks in Atlanta are more concerned about being able to vote.

I am more concerned over why YOU ignore the actual laws as passed?

Hours and days are increased you idiot!

Ballotpedia shows how easy it is to vote and have Voter ID established.

Voter identification laws by state

=====

Voter ID in Georgia

Georgia requires voters to present photo identification (ID) while voting. Accepted forms of ID include Georgia driver's licenses or ID cards, U.S. passports, and U.S. military ID. For a list of all accepted forms of ID, see below.

Voters can obtain a free voter ID card from any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office. Click here for more information on obtaining a free voter ID card in Georgia.

Voters who do not have photo ID while voting may cast provisional ballots. See below for provisional ballot rules.

Note: This page covers identification requirements for those who are already registered to vote. Documents required for voter registration may differ.
I have not ignored anything. What you ignore is the fact that Georgia just voted to change voting laws republicans passed for this last election. So they decided to change the rules again because republicans lost.

This law is about much more than voter ID. So you go read the law so you can learn that.

The millionaire black players now call the shots?...are they the new cotton field plantation owners?....what about the black business owners in Atlanta near the stadium?....
There are 81 home baseball games. Understand?

and YOU have nothing to say about the blacks in Atlanta losing out from a lot of money the All Star game would have brought into the city.

:rolleyes:
Government actions have consequences.

Let that idiot governor deal w/them.

I'll be totally fine.

The idiot governor signed the law.

I know that you jack ass, that is what Governors do.

I am talking about the MAYOR of Atlanta where the ALL STAR game was scheduled to play, could have tried to persuade MLB to keep the game there in Atlanta, but she didn't do anything. That is why I am calling her an idiot!

The Governor was involved in the lawmaking process on voting changes which I didn't talk about at all.

My first and last words of post one:

"Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft."

and,

"MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!"

=====

Now you can see I was always focusing on the CITY of Atlanta, where the Mayor runs the government there.

Here is the title of the thread you seem to have forgotten:

BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

DUH!

Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft.

Pj Media

BY BRYAN PRESTON APR 05, 2021

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote

and YOU have nothing to say about the blacks in Atlanta losing out from a lot of money the All Star game would have brought into the city.

:rolleyes:
Government actions have consequences.

Let that idiot governor deal w/them.

I'll be totally fine.

The idiot governor signed the law.

I know that you jack ass, that is what Governors do.

I am talking about the MAYOR of Atlanta where the ALL STAR game was scheduled to play, could have tried to persuade MLB to keep the game there in Atlanta, but she didn't do anything. That is why I am calling her an idiot!

The Governor was involved in the lawmaking process on voting changes which I didn't talk about at all.

My first and last words of post one:

"Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft."

and,

"MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!"

=====

Now you can see I was always focusing on the CITY of Atlanta, where the Mayor runs the government there.

Here is the title of the thread you seem to have forgotten:

DUH!
They are afraid of the leftwing bullies and their fascistic big corporations...at some point in time however the SCOTUS will have to weigh in.....and reverse this madness...

90 million is a lot for the city to lose; home games are good and all, but I doubt if they bring in anywhere close to 90 mil per game. And I couldn't find any news that black players were refusing to play. Do they even know who those players will be yet?

It's meant to be a slap in the face to the governor, but is he the one getting hurt here?

So you will ignore the loss of an estimated $90 MILLION and MILLIONS more in taxes for the single day event.

You are so blind to what happened here, and you don't care that the big loser are the blacks in Atlanta.

90 million is a lot for the city to lose; home games are good and all, but I doubt if they bring in anywhere close to 90 mil per game. And I couldn't find any news that black players were refusing to play. Do they even know who those players will be yet?

It's meant to be a slap in the face to the governor, but is he the one getting hurt here?
Who do you think should be the one getting hurt here?

Who do you think should be the one getting hurt here?
The republican lawmakers who passed the bill, and the governor for championing it.

Why don't some of you actually read the bill now law instead of just going by whatever your preferred partisan cable news talking head tells you.

Here is the full text of the law they never read:

Georgia voting law: Read full text
That's only helpful if there is a side by side comparison with the old laws.

The changes from the old law was posted several times in the forum, democrats IGNORED it.

Then YOU admit you haven't read the new law yet.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back